Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony (39557 Views)

Burial Ceremony In Anambra Shut Down By Traditional Ruler (Photo, Video) / Drunk Comedian Climbs A Palm Tree At A Burial In Okigwe, Imo / Dog Killed And Beheaded At A Burial In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by tophempire: 7:09am On Apr 03
One CHURCH GOAT go de believe say when person die hin spirit go waka go wait for Abraham bosom or hell de wait for judgement 😂😂😂😂

Religion na SCAM
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Nwaokunkpara: 7:33am On Apr 03
REDshouse:
put "Sir" small respect is needed for the ancestor

SIR ANCESTOR
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by oladele00(m): 7:39am On Apr 03
It's almost rainy season. We should learn to ascribe some things to the weather. There is nothing spiritual about this. The burial only happens on a windy day hence the windy atmosphere.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by ottersberger(m): 8:02am On Apr 03
The involuntary celebrant wan tell dem something.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Reflect7: 9:46am On Apr 03
ProudNigerian01:
It may be natural o and nothing spiritual about it but you see this naija wey we dey, we have seen things!!! In fact, we have seen so much that a lot of us have unconsciously tuned our mind to look at most things spiritually first before talking science.

Who say juju no dey never waka. This is the only place where people brag about how fetish they can be in broad day light.

It is serious risk to go out every day without a covering. Arrows are flying on the steady daily, because you aren't seeing them, you think nothing is happening.

There are powers believe it or not, good and bad, Light and darkness (I hope you don't get to confirm this the hard way) . The highest of these powers belong to Jesus Christ and both sides of the divide know.

Cover yourself in Jesus as you go out by praying, meditating on the word of God and keeping away from sins and sinful desires.

SHUT UP, IDIOT.

COLONISED FOOL.

SO BEFORE THE BRITISH INVADING MASS MURDERERS AND COLONIAL LOOTERS TAUGHT
YOU ABOUT “JESUS CHRIST” 100 YEARS AGO, YOUR ANCESTORS HAD NO WAY TO PROTECT THEMSELVES FROM SPIRITUAL ATTACK?

STUPID, BRAINWASHED FOOL.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Reflect7: 10:03am On Apr 03
geoworldedu:
Even that spirit is laughing at your ignorance at the moment. It is telling you kemz my son, check your dictionary for the answer. It's called whirlwind and not spirit action. angry

SHUT UP.

YOU DON’T KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW.

ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOU CAN ONLY PERCEIVE 0.2% OF MATTER AROUND YOU AS A PHYSICAL HUMAN?

ONLY A TINY SPECTRUM OF MATTER THAT CAN REFLECT LIGHT IS WHAT YOU CAN SEE.

THE OTHER 99.8 % OF THE UNIVERSE IS WHAT IS CALLED “DARK MATTER”, AND THAT REALITY, FILLED WITH TRILLIONS OF CONSCIOUS BEINGS AND LIFE, IS ALL AROUND YOU, BUT YOU CANNOT SEE OR PERCEIVE IT WITH YOUR 5 HUMAN SENSES.

THIS IS THE TRUTH THAT EVEN THE WESTERN SCIENCE YOU WORSHIP ADMITTED DECADES AGO.

SO IT IS STUPID AND IGNORANT TO THINK THAT WHAT YOU CANNOT SEE OR PERCEIVE DOES NOT EXIST.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by enemyofprogress: 10:07am On Apr 03
ajebuter:

Go school, you no gree

See your life for outside

Werey Asaba tongue
what did I did to you?
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by geoworldedu: 10:09am On Apr 03
Reflect7:

SHUT UP.

YOU DON’T KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW.

ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOU CAN ONLY PERCEIVE 0.2% OF MATTER AROUND YOU AS A PHYSICAL HUMAN?

ONLY A TINY SPECTRUM OF MATTER THAT CAN REFLECT LIGHT IS WHAT YOU CAN SEE.

THE OTHER 99.8 % OF THE UNIVERSE IS WHAT IS CALLED “DARK MATTER”, AND THAT REALITY, FILLED WITH TRILLIONS OF CONSCIOUS BEINGS AND LIFE, IS ALL AROUND YOU, BUT YOU CANNOT SEE OR PERCEIVE IT WITH YOUR 5 HUMAN SENSES.

THIS IS THE TRUTH THAT EVEN THE WESTERN SCIENCE YOU WORSHIP ADMITTED DECADES AGO.

SO IT IS STUPID TO THINK THAT WHAT YOU CANNOT SEE OR PERCEIVE DOES NOT EXIST.

It is more stupid to assume what you don't know to be spiritual. Few years back, cancer, ulcer, covid, AIDS, strokes, diabetes etc are all termed spiritual activities. Even eclipse of the sun. But now we know better, because more people are leaving their stupidity to embrace reality.
Spirituality to me does exist, but not in the way you guys explain physical activities to be spiritual just because you are short of the knowledge of nature. Africa will only be liberated when more stupid people like you turn around to be knowledgeable and scientific, rather than being foolish and superstitious.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by enemyofprogress: 10:12am On Apr 03
ajebuter:

Go school, you no gree

See your life for outside

Werey Asaba tongue
what did I did to you?

Come make we gossip small. E get one small babe wey no gree me rest on nairaland. E be like sey she likes me, but she doesn't know how to tell me. Every time she dey mention for here, at like 100 times in a day, but me I no get her time becurse I'm already engaged to sumbodi. The girl's name na Latakia. Please tell her to leaf me alone o
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Reflect7: 10:15am On Apr 03
geoworldedu:

It is more stupid to assume what you don't know to be spiritual. Few years back, cancer, ulcer, covid, AIDS, strokes, diabetes etc are all termed spiritual activities. Even eclipse of the sun. But now we know better, because more people are leaving their stupidity to embrace reality.
Spirituality to me does exist, but not in the way you guys explain physical activities to be spiritual just because you are short of the knowledge of nature. Africa will only be liberated when more stupid people like you turn around to be knowledgeable and scientific, rather than being foolish and superstitious.

YOU ARE AN IGNORANT PEA BRAIN.

THE WESTERN WORLD YOU WORSHIP ARE MORE INTO THE OCCULT THAN AFRICANS WHO THEY BRAINWASHED WITH CHRISTIANITY TO FEAR THE SPIRITUAL.

IN AMERICA AND UK THEY HAVE TV PROGRAMS WHERE A SEER COMMUNICATES WITH THE SPIRITS OF THE DEAD LIVE ON AIR, AND TRANSMITS MESSAGES FROM THEM TO THEIR RELATIVES IN THE STUDIO AUDIENCE!

THEY HAVE TV PROGRAMS WHERE THEIR EXCORCISTS AND CLAIRVOYANTS VISIT HAUNTED HOUSES TO CLEAR THE SPIRITS!

IF THIS HAPPENED IN NIGERIA YOU BRAINWASHED MORO.NS WOULD SCREAM ABOUT AFRICAN ‘BACKWARDNESS’, BECAUSE YOU ARE THICK AND BRAINWASHED WITH NO SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by geoworldedu: 10:19am On Apr 03
Reflect7:

YOU ARE AN IGNORANT PEA BRAIN.

THE WESTERN WORLD YOU WORSHIP ARE MORE INTO THE OCCULT THAN AFRICANS WHO THEY BRAINWASHED WITH CHRISTIANITY TO FEAR THE SPIRITUAL.

IN AMERICA AND UK THEY HAVE TV PROGRAMS WHERE A SEER COMMUNICATES WITH THE DEAD LIVE ON AIR, AND TRANSMITTING MESSAGES FROM THE SPIRIT OF THE DEAD TO THEIR RELATIVES!

IF THIS HAPPENED IN NIGERIA YOU BRAINWASHED MORO.NS WOULD SCREAM ABOUT AFRICAN ‘BACKWARDNESS’, BECAUSE YOU ARE THICK.
This is what you brainless mofos always say when they burst your bubbles. Something about life I've come to term with is the fact that people talk about what they do or believe more often. The western world hardly talk about using spirituality to achieve scientific inventions or anything at all, it's we african that talk about it 95 percent of the time because it's what we always try to do without positive results. Now tell me who's talking trash here.
Now if you communicate with the dead, how does that translate to the dead taking actions on earth here as portrayed in the video of discussion here? I believe you can talk to the dead, but you go to their own realms, not they coming to yours to achieve that. So how does speaking to the dead have anything to do with the dead causing a physical stir in the earth atmosphere
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Reflect7: 10:22am On Apr 03
geoworldedu:
This is what you brainless mofos always say when they burst your bubbles. Something about life I've come to term with is the fact that people talk about what they do or believe more often. The western world hardly talk about using spirituality to achieve scientific inventions or anything at all, it's we african that talk about it 95 percent of the time because it's what we always try to do without positive results. Now tell me who's talking trash here.

WHAT GARBAGE TRASH ARE YOU SAYING?

ADDRESS WHAT I JUST TYPED. DON’T IGNORE IT AND START TYPING RUBBISH.

YOU CLEARLY LACK THE BRAIN TO ADDRESS WHAT I JUST TYPED.

DO YOU KNOW THERE ARE MILLIONS MORE SEERS AND CLAIRVOYANTS, PALM READERS AND FORTUNE TELLERS IN THE WEST THAN IN AFRICA TODAY?

ARE YOU AWARE THAT THEY HAVE FULL BLOWN WITCHCRAFT SOCIETIES AND ORGANISATIONS IN THE WESTERN WORLD?

BLASTED MUMU.

THEY CAME HERE AND TAUGHT YOU THAT IT IS ALL NONSENSE, WHILE PRACTICING IT OPENLY TILL TODAY IN THEIR COUNTRIES,
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by geoworldedu: 10:24am On Apr 03
Reflect7:

Check again, it's duly addressed.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Reflect7: 10:33am On Apr 03
geoworldedu:
Now if you communicate with the dead, how does that translate to the dead taking actions on earth here as portrayed in the video of discussion here? I believe you can talk to the dead, but you go to their own realms, not they coming to yours to achieve that. So how does speaking to the dead have anything to do with the dead causing a physical stir in the earth atmosphere

BUT YOUR WHITE GODS HAVE TV PROGRAMS WHERE THEY VISIT HAUNTED HOUSES WHERE STRANGE PHENOMENONA ARE OCCURRING, LIKE THINGS FALLING DOWN FOR NO REASON, OR DOORS SLAMMING WITHOUT BEING PUSHED, TO ACTUAL GHOST APPEARANCES!

THEY GO IN THERE WITH THEIR TRADITIONAL PRIESTS THEY CALL ‘CLAIRVOYANTS’ AND SEEK AUDIENCE WITH THE SPIRIT DISTURBING THE HOUSE, AND EVEN SPEAK WITH IT.

SO YOUR WHITE GODS INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN ACTUAL SPIRIT INTERFERENCE IN OUR REALM.

SO GO ON. CONDEMN THEM AS BACKWARD AND PRIMITIVE, OR ARE YOU SCARED OF THEM?

IT’S ONLY AFRICANS YOU CAN INSULT, ABI?

COMPOUND IDIOT.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by geoworldedu: 11:07am On Apr 03
Reflect7:

BUT YOUR WHITE GODS HAVE TV PROGRAMS WHERE THEY VISIT HAUNTED HOUSES WHERE STRANGE PHENOMENONA ARE OCCURRING, LIKE THINGS FALLING DOWN FOR NO REASON, OR DOORS SLAMMING WITHOUT BEING PUSHED, TO ACTUAL GHOST APPEARANCES!

THEY GO IN THERE WITH THEIR TRADITIONAL PRIESTS THEY CALL ‘CLAIRVOYANTS’ AND SEEK AUDIENCE WITH THE SPIRIT DISTURBING THE HOUSE, AND EVEN SPEAK WITH IT.

SO YOUR WHITE GODS INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN ACTUAL SPIRIT INTERFERENCE IN OUR REALM.

SO GO ON. CONDEMN THEM AS BACKWARD AND PRIMITIVE, OR ARE YOU SCARED OF THEM?

IT’S ONLY AFRICANS YOU CAN INSULT, ABI?

COMPOUND IDIOT.
Firstly, I don't have white gods. I don't have any god at all. Secondly, I don't swallow any idea from any angle hook, line and sinker. All my beliefs today are things based on my own personal experiences. The so called white who still perform those stunts excessively today are far less than 1% of the entire populace of the white, so how does that have to cover for the whole of them? Remember, majority of them are christians over there and others muslims or atheists or other religions. The percentage that do those things are negligibly low to say the truth. But pooking at Africa and the reason why stupidity is on a high here, we have like only 1% of the entire populace putting their energies on pragmatism and science-oriented researches and experiments rather than going spiritual all out. That's why backwardness is dealing with us in this part of the sphere and you are senselessly contributing to it.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:32am On Apr 03
Now you done confirm Evian deh
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by MrJames007: 11:43am On Apr 03
techub:
How can you kill someone and still come for their burial
grin
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by placeofallure(f): 11:56am On Apr 03
I don't know whether to attribute this to anything hideous but I've seen worse.

It was the occasion of my brother-in-law's burial, my big sister's first husband. He died young of course, he should be about 50 years old. He was already a made man. Apart from his own hospital, he had other companies and properties. It was a sad thing to be cut off in his prime. Armed robbers shot him. He rarely attended parties but he attended this one. The engineer that built one of his houses was burying his mum. He was returning home but he never made it home.

On the day of the burial, many villagers who weren't even family were waiting. He was an illustrious son na, benefactor of many. We (my sis, their son, my mum and I) traveled with the convoy of the corpse. They'd put the corpse down. The venue for the wake was set. Then these bike men that do stunts with bike were just starting their thing.... This wind just blew fruuruuuruuuu, then it became violent, we first think say na play... All the fine materials, you know those clothes that they normally use to decorate event venues, this wind removed the clothes, removed the canopy from the hinges, started throwing chairs and tables up and down, nobody could stay. We all ran to nearby houses to look from behind windows and closed doors. All the trees there as tall as they are, were bent double, they were touching the ground like they were paying homage.

After scattering everywhere, the windstorm stopped. If I weren't there, I'd never believe the wind did that. The chairs were flying like someone was throwing them in anger. You know the most shocking thing? The wind didn't travel far. It performed that wonder just within that small wake keep space. I didn't wait for the event. My sister whispered to me to take her son and leave the venue. I heard they rearranged and started the service proper.
Now, don't tell me this is South Monsoon Wind or Hurricane Katrina, No please.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by ajebuter(f): 11:57am On Apr 03
enemyofprogress:
what did I did to you?

Werey omo cheesy
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by ajebuter(f): 11:58am On Apr 03
enemyofprogress:
what did I did to you?

Come make we gossip small. E get one small babe wey no gree me rest on nairaland. E be like sey she likes me, but she doesn't know how to tell me. Every time she dey mention for here, at like 100 times in a day, but me I no get her time becurse I'm already engaged to sumbodi. The girl's name na Latakia. Please tell her to leaf me alone o

Sule.. cheesy
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by enemyofprogress: 12:08pm On Apr 03
ajebuter:

Sule.. cheesy
you don dey jealous the babe abi?
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by placeofallure(f): 12:24pm On Apr 03
Reflect7:

YOU CLEARLY LACK THE BRAIN TO ADDRESS WHAT I JUST TYPED.

DO YOU KNOW THERE ARE MILLIONS MORE SEERS AND CLAIRVOYANTS, PALM READERS
AND FORTUNE TELLERS IN THE WEST THAN IN AFRICA TODAY?

ARE YOU AWARE THAT THEY HAVE FULL BLOWN WITCHCRAFT SOCIETIES AND ORGANISATIONS IN THE WESTERN WORLD?

BLASTED MUMU.

THEY CAME HERE AND TAUGHT YOU THAT IT IS ALL NONSENSE, WHILE PRACTICING IT OPENLY TILL TODAY IN THEIR COUNTRIES,

Leave him. Some people are more white than the Whites themselves.

If there's nothing of the sort, we wouldn't have in the English vocabulary words like: paranormal, psychic, clairvoyance, occult, ouija board, exorcism, divination, magic, mysticism, stygia, cipher, esoteric and the rest of them. Everything is not science. The more you look, the less you see.
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by MrGerald(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03
huntax:

You do realize it happened 3 times, on the same spot?
Yes, the force starts somewhere, depend on the direction of the wind
Re: Guests Take To Their Heels As Wind Makes A Show At A Burial Ceremony by Candreva: 7:25pm On Apr 04
Well said. It's time we Africans just wake up and get serious.
geoworldedu:
There are some things nature should just ban from happening in Africa so that we can keep getting liberated from mind slavery. If not, every little drop of rain and every single action of erosion will remain mysterious to us in this backward part of the world. If i be nature, rain, wind, sun, stars, rainbow and the moon would have stopped performing action in Africa just so they might have sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos / Bride Wears Red Sneakers For Her Wedding Ceremony (Photos) / Some Of My Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.