Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] (775 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Janosky: 12:18am On Apr 02
Veecruz:

In the end, you said Absolutely No Thing.

@John 17:7
Jesus you call your Lord God said about his God in heaven:
"Now they know that everything I have is a gift from you,"

Shame on you LYING miscreant grin
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Veecruz: 12:29am On Apr 02
Janosky:

@John 17:7
Jesus you call your Lord God said about his God in heaven:
"Now they know that everything I have is a gift from you,"

Shame on you LYING miscreant grin

See the madness of the mad Jw. grin
Verse 1 clearly shows that Jesus is praying to His Father.

So this is obviously the mad rant of a mad jw diplaying his madness in subtitle grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Janosky: 12:34am On Apr 02
Veecruz:

See the madness of the mad Jw. grin
Verse 1 clearly shows that Jesus is praying to His Father.

So this is obviously the mad rant of a mad jw diplaying his madness in subtitle grin

Why would Jesus Christ your Lord God Almighty in Genesis be praying to another being you call "his Father"?

Trinitarian delusion robbed your brain.

Continue insulting yourself.
. grin grin
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Veecruz: 12:42am On Apr 02
Janosky:

Why would Jesus Christ your Lord God Almighty in Genesis be praying to another being you call "his Father"?

. grin grin

See antitrinitarian mad delusion! Even when from the beginning I have said He is God's Son and He was praying to His Father, yet mad jw delusions have made you blind and mad at the same time. Keep disgracing yourself with your madness and blind delusion. grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Petalss: 5:25pm On Apr 03
Veecruz:

If you agree that He is God's Son then you should remember that it was also Written that all things in heaven and earth were given to Him!

To do what with them?
That is where you see Proverbs 8:22-36 shows you that He is our God! Emphasis is on "Our God"

If the King has two or more sons, are they are Kings?

Which is why Genesis referred to Him as The Lord God!

Which is why He also Said "keep my Commandments"!

And it is still the same Jesus Christ Who is called The Lord which no other person was called so either before Him or after Him.

So these are the reasons why it is Right to call Him, God for He is "Our God"

And this apart from the fact that A Son of God, is still a God like A king' Son is still A king'!
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Veecruz: 6:35pm On Apr 03
Petalss:

If the King has two or more sons, are they are Kings?

Are they not all kings that is kings in waiting?
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58pm On Apr 03
Verbtips:

GOD NAME APPEAR MORE THAN 7000 TIMES IN THE BIBLE,GOD IS TRYING TO MAKE US KNOW HIS NAME,I UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT,BUT IT STILL SOUND USELESS.
BECUS BIBLE WAS WRITTEN WITH BY GOD'S SPIRIT (HOLY SPIRIT)USING SOME PEOPLE I.E MOSES.JOHN
THE QUOTE YOU SAID
THOU SHALL NOT CALL THE NAME OF YOU GOD IN VAIN
MEANS DIFFERENT THING WITH THEIR INTERPRETATION
SO DO YOU AGREE WITH THEM
WHEN THE BIBLE SAY NOTHING SHOULD BE DEDUCT OR ADD

You need to calm down while reading people's comments because i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses God's personal name is tied to our group name that's why we don't believe Jesus as our God. He is a messenger of our God sent to deliver God's message to mankind just like all other prophets of God.
After his resurrection he told his disciples that he is returning to his father and their father and to his God who is also their God! John 20:17 smiley
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Verbtips(m): 7:40pm On Apr 03
MaxInDHouse:

You need to calm down while reading people's comments because i am one of Jehovah's Witnesses God's personal name is tied to our group name that's why we don't believe Jesus as our God. He is a messenger of our God sent to deliver God's message to mankind just like all other prophets of God.
After his resurrection he told his disciples that he is returning to his father and their father and to his God who is also their God! John 20:17 smiley
but in jw teaching it is said that four letter word is the name of jesus in greek
and jehova in english
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Verbtips(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03
[quote author=HazardAwka post=129215151]First, there can only be one God. One entity equalling one God. Jesus is a creation of God. Jesus is more like a special creation of God. Matthew 3 : 17 and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.

2. Jesus should be best described as a spirit. He took flesh and dwelled amongst us. And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.” Matthew26: 39
Jesus was a little frightened for his fate which he agreed to before coming down to earth.
3. Satan being Lucifer is likely older than Jesus. Reason why Satan had the guts to tempt him. You think Satan can tempt [/qoute]bro calm down devil no senior jesus
with proof
read colossian 1 vs 15
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48pm On Apr 03
Verbtips:
but in jw teaching it is said that four letter word is the name of jesus in greek
and jehova in english
Please don't listen to what others say ask our people when we come knocking at your door.

Jesus and Jehovah are different persons that's why Jesus pray and beg Jehovah for help while Jehovah has never prayed to anyone neither beg anyone for help! smiley
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Verbtips(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03
MaxInDHouse:

Please don't listen to what others say ask our people when we come knocking at your door.

Jesus and Jehovah are different persons that's why Jesus pray and beg Jehovah for help while Jehovah has never prayed to anyone neither beg anyone for help! smiley
i just finish studying sef.we have learnt name of GOD,SO THEY SAID NAME OF GOD IS WRITTEN IN 4 LETTER IN GREEK WHIS IS WRITTEN AS JEHOVA IN ENGLISH
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:22pm On Apr 03
Verbtips:
i just finish studying sef.we have learnt name of GOD,SO THEY SAID NAME OF GOD IS WRITTEN IN 4 LETTER IN GREEK WHIS IS WRITTEN AS JEHOVA IN ENGLISH

You are truly learning but try to be calm that four letters are in Hebrew not Greek!

"YHWH"

This is how it's written in four Hebrew letters below.

Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Verbtips(m): 8:45pm On Apr 03
MaxInDHouse:

You are truly learning but try to be calm that four letters are in Hebrew not Greek!

"YHWH"

This is how it's written in four Hebrew letters below.
thanks for the correction but what am trying to say is that i was told that is the name of GOD AND NOT AREV.TED

1 Like

Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Janosky: 8:46pm On Apr 03
Veecruz:

See antitrinitarian mad delusion! Even when from the beginning I have said He is God's Son and He was praying to His Father, yet mad jw delusions have made you blind and mad at the same time. Keep disgracing yourself with your madness and blind delusion. grin

Veecruz:
"He (Jesus) is God's Son and He was praying to His Father....."

Veecruz:
"Which is why Genesis referred to Him (Jesus) as The Lord God!"

Trinity robbed your brain.
OZUO Pro max.
grin
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03
Verbtips:

thanks for the correction but what am trying to say is that i was told that is the name of GOD AND NOT AREV.TED

Please i don't get the highlighted clearly!
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Verbtips(m): 9:11pm On Apr 03
MaxInDHouse:

Please i don't get the highlighted clearly!
you said the four letter words was abrev by the hebrew in stead of writing it full but,when i was studing the said it is the name of GOD
and they did not told me it was abrev by the hebrews

1 Like

Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:22am On Apr 04
Verbtips:

you said the four letter words was abrev by the hebrew in stead of writing it full but,when i was studing the said it is the name of GOD
and they did not told me it was abrev by the hebrews
The four letters are consonants (YHWH) vowels must be added in between to make it's pronunciation easy.
For instance the name 'Zechariah' is easy to pronounce because vowels were added but what if only the consonants ZCHRH is what we have how easy do you think we can pronounce that?
So the four Hebrew letters YHWH stands for God's name but the vowels is what nobody knows till today that's why some scholars added A & E to make it easy for pronunciation YAHWEH and it's English transliterations JHVH became JEHOVAH.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Verbtips(m): 7:16am On Apr 04
MaxInDHouse:

The four letters are consonants (YHWH) vowels must be added in between to make it's pronunciation easy.
For instance the name 'Zechariah' is easy to pronounce because vowels were added but what if only the consonants ZCHRH is what we have how easy do you think we can pronounce that?
So the four Hebrew letters YHWH stands for God's name but the vowels is what nobody knows till today that's why some scholars added A & E to make it easy for pronunciation YAHWEH and it's English transliterations JHVH became JEHOVAH.
got it thanks for the explanation
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:40am On Apr 04
Verbtips:
got it thanks for the explanation
You're welcome.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Steep: 8:13am On Apr 04
Janosky:

. grin grin
you don't make sense, Jesus and the father is the same God, Jesus is not praying to another being, but the same being that He is.
It shows you guys don't even know what the Trinity is but jumps up and down in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by gohf: 8:14am On Apr 04
HazardAwka:
First, there can only be one God. One entity equalling one God. Jesus is a creation of God. Jesus is more like a special creation of God. Matthew 3 : 17 and behold, a voice from heaven said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.

2. Jesus should be best described as a spirit. He took flesh and dwelled amongst us. And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.” Matthew26: 39
Jesus was a little frightened for his fate which he agreed to before coming down to earth.

3. Satan being Lucifer is likely older than Jesus. Reason why Satan had the guts to tempt him. You think Satan can tempt God? Matthew 4 : 8 -11 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended to him.

You think Satan will offer God, kingdoms for him and ask God to bow down and worship him?
Jesus is the son of God, that's it. Like I said, Lucifer likely came before Jesus. Jesus was crowned by God, his father. Philippians 2 : 9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name

4. Jesus is a mediator. 1 Timothy 2 vs 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus
Imagine someone that says a few word and the world came into existence. He punished Sodom, punished Adam and man for their sins and you think he will make himself human to come and die and be mocked by his creation.
Enough said!!!
GOD the Father, God the son seated at the right hands of God.

The Father the creator made all things through the son, it means at some point the son was just a part of the father before he existed individually and then became way to restore creation. Being one, as in unity, but not being the same. The Father is greater than Jesus is.

Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Steep: 8:17am On Apr 04
gohf:

GOD the Father, God the son seated at the right hands of God.

The Father the creator made all things through the son, it means at some point the son was just a part of the father before he existed individually and then became way to restore creation. Being one, as in unity, but not being the same. The Father is greater than Jesus is.
No, wrong Jesus has always being a distinct person from the Father. Jesus was not a part of the father but has Always being a separate person from the Father. God is eternally a three individual being.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by gohf: 8:22am On Apr 04
Steep:
No, wrong Jesus has always being a distinct person from the Father. Jesus was not a part of the father but has Always being a separate person from the Father. God is eternally a three individual being.
you are telling me that I am wrong because you only read from the beginning

The Father is the one who was before the beginning, the eternal, who has no beginning and no end.

Jesus is the beginning and the end.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Steep: 9:34am On Apr 04
gohf:
you are telling me that I am wrong because you only read from the beginning

The Father is the one who was before the beginning, the eternal, who has no beginning and no end.

Jesus is the beginning and the end.
No Jesus christ himself is before all things, he is uncreated, he is same God with the Father and holy spirit, implying that Jesus had beginning means denying Christ deity.
God by definition is eternal and uncreated so Jesus is eternal and uncreated.

1 Like

Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by HazardAwka(m): 8:43pm On Apr 04
Steep:
No Jesus christ himself is before all things, he is uncreated, he is same God with the Father and holy spirit, implying that Jesus had beginning means denying Christ deity.
God by definition is eternal and uncreated so Jesus is eternal and uncreated.
John 14 v 28 You heard me say to you, ‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by HazardAwka(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04
John 5 vs 30
I can do nothing on my own. As I hear, I judge, and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by HazardAwka(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04
Luke 18 v 19
And Jesus said to him, “Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by HazardAwka(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04
John 8 vs 54 - 55
Jesus answered, "If I glorify Myself, My glory is nothing; it is My Father who glorifies Me, of whom you say, 'He is our God and you have not come to know Him, but I know Him. And if I say that I do not know Him, I will be a liar like you; but I do know Him, and I follow His word.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by HazardAwka(m): 9:04pm On Apr 04
Exodus 34 vs 29 - 30
When Moses came down from Mount Sinai, with the two tablets of the testimony in his hand as he came down from the mountain, Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because he had been talking with God. Aaron and all the people of Israel saw Moses, and behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Verbtips(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04
MaxInDHouse:
You're welcome.
Thankswink
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by HazardAwka(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04
HazardAwka:
Exodus 34 vs 29 - 30
When Moses came down from Mount Sinai, with the two tablets of the testimony in his hand as he came down from the mountain, Moses did not know that the skin of his face shone because he had been talking with God. Aaron and all the people of Israel saw Moses, and behold, the skin of his face shone, and they were afraid to come near him.
Moses appeared god-like by talking with God. That's the power of the almighty. He the Lord God bestowed Jesus with powers, unlimited so that at the mention of the name Jesus, every knee must bow
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Steep: 9:29pm On Apr 04
HazardAwka:
John 14 v 28 You heard me say to you, ‘I am going away, and I will come to you.’ If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I
Jesus took a lesser position. Phil 2 vv17

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Responsible, Mature Christianity Please! / Rccg&mfm's Strangely Unigue Way Of Wedding / Daily Devotional For Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.