Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] (798 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not β€œgod” – Pope Francis / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by gohf: 1:38pm On Apr 05
Steep:
No Jesus christ himself is before all things, he is uncreated, he is same God with the Father and holy spirit, implying that Jesus had beginning means denying Christ deity.
God by definition is eternal and uncreated so Jesus is eternal and uncreated.
implying, as how. Somebody that told John who wrote Revelations that he is the beginning and the end, alpha and omega. You are here typing all this ones.

Okay o, agree with whatever you believe sha make heaven let's drink tea together πŸ˜‡
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Steep: 1:47pm On Apr 05
gohf:
implying, as how. Somebody that told John who wrote Revelations that he is the beginning and the end, alpha and omega. You are here typing all this ones.

Okay o, agree with whatever you believe sha make heaven let's drink tea together πŸ˜‡
No the identity of Jesus christ is very serious because he is the way to heaven not our human performance.
If you don't believe that Jesus is the eternal, uncreated Son of God then you have a different Jesus.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by gohf: 1:54pm On Apr 05
Steep:
No the identity of Jesus christ is very serious because he is the way to heaven not our human performance.
If you don't believe that Jesus is the eternal, uncreated Son of God then you have a different Jesus.
lol I never said Jesus isn't eternal

You were the one who called the Father's only begotten son, uncreated πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ.

If you understood what creation means, you would understand what you said.

Anyway you said Jesus is the way, that's true, but what's this about human performance, are you saying you as a human have nothing to do to be saved 😳 then indeed you are right I have a different Jesus and we may not drink tea together in heaven 😭😭😭😭
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Janosky: 4:37pm On Apr 05
Steep:
Jesus took a lesser position. Phil 2 vv17
Is your own first born son equal to you his Father?

Why do you disrespect his Father Yahweh by your assertion?

Revelation 3:12, according to Jesus, who is worshipping Jesus in heaven?

Trinitarians confused by Trinity.
grin grin
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Janosky: 5:12pm On Apr 05
Steep:
you don't make sense, Jesus and the father is the same God, Jesus is not praying to another being but the same being that He is.

No, wrong Jesus has always being a distinct person from the Father.
Jesus was not a part of the father but has Always being a separate person from the Father. God is eternally a three individual being.

Steep said:
"Your God Jesus has ALWAYS been a separate person from God the Father."

Steep said:
"God is eternally a three individual being."
"Jesus is not praying to another being."

Oga Steep, which of the 3 beings did Jesus pray to @ Matthew 27:46?

Just negodu the delusion & confusion in your head that you are posting on this public forum.
grin grin grin grin

Steep:

It shows you guys don't even know what the Trinity is but jumps up and down in ignorance.

Steep said:
"Jesus is not praying to another being but the same being that he is."

@Matthew 6:9, Jesus prayed to Jesus?
@ Matthew 27:46 Jesus prayed to Jesus?
@ Ephesians 3:14-15, Paul prayed to Jesus?

Oga,Carry your delusion to the dustbin.

Confused TRINITARIAN .

grin

1 Like

Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Steep: 10:59pm On Apr 06
gohf:
lol I never said Jesus isn't eternal

You were the one who called the Father's only begotten son, uncreated πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ.

If you understood what creation means, you would understand what you said.

Anyway you said Jesus is the way, that's true, but what's this about human performance, are you saying you as a human have nothing to do to be saved 😳 then indeed you are right I have a different Jesus and we may not drink tea together in heaven 😭😭😭😭
Do you believe Jesus is the uncreated Son of God?
Go ahead what does creation mean? what do you mean that Jesus is the beginning but the father is before the beginning?
You believe you can be saved by your performance what does Romans 3 vv23 tell you?
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Iamanoited: 11:21pm On Apr 06
JESUS CHRIST IS JEWISH JUDAISM THE RIGHTEOUS.
ISRAEL WILL SOON WIPE OUT HAMAS IN GAZA AND THE MUSLIM IN PALESTINE. THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT PALESTINE IS JESUS ABODE AND JESUS IS GOD.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by gohf: 9:00am On Apr 07
Steep:

Do you believe Jesus is the uncreated Son of God?
Go ahead what does creation mean? what do you mean that Jesus is the beginning but the father is before the beginning?
You believe you can be saved by your performance what does Romans 3 vv23 tell you?
lol even scripture states, all your righteous is like filthy rag
Yet it also repeated states that it is the righteous that will be saved

What does the whole bible both scripture and gospel tell you?

Before you read one verse out of context, try reading it with the Holy Spirit at best.

Can't you tell the difference between self righteousness and righteousness that comes from faith, for both Paul, James and the author of Hebrews and John agree, that faith without works, without love, without obedience to God is dead, a lie and fake.

Do you now spun a new doctrine of believing in an uncreated Jesus. You can go ahead, the gospel I preach is not with persuasive words of men.

πŸšΆπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Steep: 1:03pm On Apr 07
gohf:
lol even scripture states, all your righteous is like filthy rag
Yet it also repeated states that it is the righteous that will be saved

What does the whole bible both scripture and gospel tell you?

Before you read one verse out of context, try reading it with the Holy Spirit at best.

Can't you tell the difference between self righteousness and righteousness that comes from faith, for both Paul, James and the author of Hebrews and John agree, that faith without works, without love, without obedience to God is dead, a lie and fake.

Do you now spun a new doctrine of believing in an uncreated Jesus. You can go ahead, the gospel I preach is not with persuasive words of men.

πŸšΆπŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸ½β€β™‚οΈ
you didn't answer all the question.
What do you mean by Jesus is the beginning but the father is before the beginning?
If your righteousness is like a filthy rag how do you now trust in your righteousness?
Do know that the righteousness through faith is not gotten by performance but a gift to those who believe in God's salvation.
Self righteousness is exactly what you are trusting.
Faith in Jesus leads to good works and holiness because faith in Jesus it includes following his leadership due to trust in him instead of trusting our performance in other words we do righteousness but we don't put our faith on our performance but on the Lord Jesus.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by gohf: 1:25pm On Apr 07
Steep:
you didn't answer all the question.
What do you mean by Jesus is the beginning but the father is before the beginning?
If your righteousness is like a filthy rag how do you now trust in your righteousness?
Do know that the righteousness through faith is not gotten by performance but a gift to those who believe in God's salvation.
Self righteousness is exactly what you are trusting.
Faith in Jesus leads to good works and holiness because faith in Jesus it includes following his leadership due to trust in him instead of trusting our performance in other words we do righteousness but we don't put our faith on our performance but on the Lord Jesus.
Answer which questions? πŸ˜’

Nevermind, no be exam, I don't have to answer 😁

If you believe Jesus is uncreated that's your business, it doesn't change that he is the son of God.

If anyone keeps telling themselves that they believe in Jesus, calling him Lord Lord, without righteous and obedience, na him go still tell them get away from me you workers of iniquity for you have not done the will of my Father.

πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Steep: 1:59pm On Apr 07
gohf:

Answer which questions? πŸ˜’

Nevermind, no be exam, I don't have to answer 😁

If you believe Jesus is uncreated that's your business, it doesn't change that he is the son of God.

If anyone keeps telling themselves that they believe in Jesus, calling him Lord Lord, without righteous and obedience, na him go still tell them get away from me you workers of iniquity for you have not done the will of my Father.

πŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸšΆπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
No it is not just my business to know the identity of Jesus. Salvation depends on it, it doesn't matter how you feel if it is not based on the truth of God's word it is a lie.
You are dodging the question? Do you believe Jesus is the uncreated Son of God?
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by gohf: 2:23pm On Apr 07
Steep:
No it is not just my business to know the identity of Jesus. Salvation depends on it, it doesn't matter how you feel if it is not based on the truth of God's word it is a lie.
You are dodging the question? Do you believe Jesus is the uncreated Son of God?
I have already told you, I don't believe your nonsense

I believe in Jesus the son of God, who was born and died and on the third day rose

Keep your mysteries depths to yaself.

Stop asking me if I believe in your own imagined Jesus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Steep: 3:27pm On Apr 07
gohf:
I have already told you, I don't believe your nonsense

I believe in Jesus the son of God, who was born and died and on the third day rose

Keep your mysteries depths to yaself.

Stop asking me if I believe in your own imagined Jesus
well I am sorry If I ever used harsh words on you but never call things concerning christ nonsense and another thing you really didn't answer the questions but anyways have a nice day.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07
gohf:

I have already told you, I don't believe your nonsense. I believe in Jesus the son of God, who was born and died and on the third day rose. Keep your mysteries depths to yaself.
Stop asking me if I believe in your own imagined Jesus.
Just calm down and listen to him when we tell them to follow what the Bible says about Jesus they will start accusing us!
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Steep: 11:34pm On Apr 08
MaxInDHouse:

Just calm down and listen to him when we tell them to follow what the Bible says about Jesus they will start accusing us!
But you always run away or dodge whenever you are ask.
The scripture is the authority, I remembered I proved to you that Jesus is God from colosians but you ran away.
There are tons of other verses that prove that Jesus is God if only you are sincerely interested.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:47am On Apr 09
Steep:
But you always run away or dodge whenever you are ask.
The scripture is the authority, I remembered I proved to you that Jesus is God from colosians but you ran away.
There are tons of other verses that prove that Jesus is God if only you are sincerely interested.

Just as Moses and others are also God shey? Exodus 7:1; Psalms 82:6

Do you think it's just about arguing fruitlessly or presenting vivid evidence of God's Spirit in action among His worshipers?

Guy go and convince all these people that the man who was crying to God for help is the same God he was crying to! smiley

1 Like

Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Petalss: 2:58pm On Apr 11
Veecruz:

Are they not all kings that is kings in waiting?

What happens before a new King reigns? Can we have multiple kings in one kingdom?
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Veecruz: 7:13pm On Apr 11
Petalss:

What happens before a new King reigns? Can we have multiple kings in one kingdom?

Is that not why we have "next in line for the throne"?
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Petalss: 8:28pm On Apr 11
Veecruz:

Is that not why we have "next in line for the throne"?

What happens to the one on line before the next in line?
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by Veecruz: 10:23pm On Apr 11
Petalss:

What happens to the one on line before the next in line?

Anything, He can relinquish throne or graciously.pass it on to the next or reduce his domain so that the others can rule or add new territories so that the others can rule, and such other possibilities as is possible.
Re: Proof That Jesus Is Not God [bible Verses] by truthfulsearch: 11:16pm On Apr 11
HazardAwka:
First, there can only be one God. One entity equalling one God. Jesus is a creation of God. Jesus is more like a special creation of God. Matthew 3 : 17 and behold, a voice from heaven said, β€œThis is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased.

2. Jesus should be best described as a spirit. He took flesh and dwelled amongst us. And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, β€œMy Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.” Matthew26: 39
Jesus was a little frightened for his fate which he agreed to before coming down to earth.

3. Satan being Lucifer is likely older than Jesus. Reason why Satan had the guts to tempt him. You think Satan can tempt God? Matthew 4 : 8 -11 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor.Β 9Β β€œAll this I will give you,” he said, β€œif you will bow down and worship me.”

10Β Jesus said to him,Β β€œAway from me, Satan!Β For it is written: β€˜Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.”

11Β Then the devil left him,Β and angels came and attended to him.

You think Satan will offer God, kingdoms for him and ask God to bow down and worship him?
Jesus is the son of God, that's it. Like I said, Lucifer likely came before Jesus. Jesus was crowned by God, his father. Philippians 2 : 9 Therefore God has highly exalted him and bestowed on him the name that is above every name

4. Jesus is a mediator. 1 Timothy 2 vs 5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus
Imagine someone that says a few word and the world came into existence. He punished Sodom, punished Adam and man for their sins and you think he will make himself human to come and die and be mocked by his creation.
Enough said!!!

A Simple Understanding of John Chapter 1: 1-3, Solves all of these problems.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enough! Stop That Madness! / Nairaland Rules / Discrimination In The Catholic System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.