Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Strange Numbers I Got A Call From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Numbers I Got A Call From (599 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by Nitong(f): 3:07pm On Apr 01
Hello family, I was studying the Bible and I suddenly got calls from these numbers. Are they Nigerian numbers because they appear to be longer than normal numbers.

Hope they aren't kidnappers numbers

Has any one received calls from them before?
Hope it's safe
Re: Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by Daniel7543: 3:10pm On Apr 01
Are you using Gotv or Dstv and u haven’t subscribed for a while? If yes then na dem.. if No then ur thoughts might be right.
Re: Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by Eleponblue(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01
Nitong:
Hello family, I was studying the Bible and I suddenly got calls from these numbers. Are they Nigerian numbers because they appear to be longer than normal numbers.

Hope it's safe
Trucaler to the rescue...

1 Like

Re: Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by Obiedun(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01
I got a call from 02015151987 yesterday too
Re: Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by MrCork: 4:42pm On Apr 01
Nitong:

Hope it's safe

If the call is important,the caller will leave a message. If they dont, then its not important.
The number rule is not to pick up unknown nombas or u will regret it..THANK ME LATER!!!!(((no oofencsece)) angry
Re: Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by Nitong(f): 9:48am On Apr 02
MrCork:

If the call is important,the caller will leave a message. If they dont, then its not important.
The number rule is not to pick up unknown nombas or u will regret it..THANK ME LATER!!!!(((no oofencsece)) angry

One can't be too careful nowadays
Re: Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by Nitong(f): 9:50am On Apr 02
Eleponblue:

Trucaler to the rescue...
I don't have true caller
Re: Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by antidisestablis: 9:57am On Apr 02
These numbers are from loan apps, use the Truecaller to find out the identify of the caller.
Re: Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by MrCork: 10:04am On Apr 02
Nitong:

One can't be too careful nowadays

True. Juss give him bloooowjob so he cant go away. Infact, he is very stewwwpiiiid. DONT GIVE HIM NADA....give me the bloooowjob instead,.i respet women & i deserve it!!((REAL TALK)) smiley
Re: Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by TyphoonG(m): 11:35am On Apr 02
The numbers are from loan apps telling you to come lend money.
Re: Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by stacyadams: 4:46pm On Apr 02
antidisestablis:
These numbers are from loan apps, use the Truecaller to find out the identify of the caller.
very correct
Re: Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by Cocolatti(m): 7:48pm On Apr 02
antidisestablis:
yes, loan app marketers looking for victims. Once they succeed in luring you to take a loan, as the deadline approaches they start calling and subtly threatened you. And their interest are outrageous.

1 Like

Re: Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by Nitong(f): 3:52pm On Apr 09
TyphoonG:
The numbers are from loan apps telling you to come lend money.
Hello I got your pm

1 Like

Re: Strange Numbers I Got A Call From by TyphoonG(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09
Yes, I have been trying to reach you

(1) (Reply)

"Kneeling Down To Propose To A Lady Is Satanic," Says A Pastor (video) / Urgent Advise Needed / Free Relationship Tips(part 4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.