Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema (48191 Views)

2023: I Can't Be Second Class Citizen In My Own Country - Gov. Wike Blows Hot / Biafra: Why Igbos Want Their Own Country – Ayo Adebanjo, Afenifere Chieftain / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by waternogetememy: 6:31pm On Apr 01
tiwasiaife:
Nigeria held Aba Geometric power plant for 20yrs

Nigeria held Airpeace 7years and went and hired Ethiopian airlines

Nigeria destroyed Ibeto Cement cos of Dangote and allowed monopoly

He who holds a kid on ground is also holding himself on the ground, if you refuse to let go, both of you will lie there.

Allow Igbos to manage Nigeria and see how things will change and they refused.

We shall see how far it will go

WE HAVE ALREADY SEEN HOW THEY TURN NIGERIA WITH OIL AND GAS TO POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

LET THEM KEEP SUPPRESSING, OPPRESSING AND HUMILIATING IGBO, IT IS REFLECTING DIRECT ON NIGERIA GLOBALLY.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by waternogetememy: 6:33pm On Apr 01
FROM DAY 1 IGBO SUCCESS HAVE BEEN THEIR PROBLEM.

WHAT AN IGBO MAN CAN DO WITH NO GOVERNMENT SUPPRESSING COMPETITION THEY CANNOT DO IT.

THEY WILL USE GOVERNMENT TO REMOVE EVERYBODY FROM MARKET, SO IT WILL BE ONLY THEM, PUNISHING NIGERIANS WITH CUT THROAT PRICES AND INCOMPETANCE.

ALLOW IBETO ENTER MARKET, DANGOTE MONOPOLY IS NOW NEARLY 30 YEARS, THAT IS LONG ENOUGH.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

1 Like

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Christistruth00: 6:43pm On Apr 01
If your own Country had denied you
FG would have handed you over to the US Govt that wanted
you for money laundering

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by pquaver(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01
waternogetememy:

WHO DESTROYED THE NAIRA MORE THAN TINUBU?

HIM GET CHOICE AGAIN?

HE IS TRYING TO FIX THE NAIRA.

Stop contracting yourself... He destroying the naira but still gave allen. Onyema air peace the London route, they couldn't get for years abi... Obidients and logical thinking are 2 parallel lines.. They never meet

7 Likes

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by waternogetememy: 6:45pm On Apr 01
tiwasiaife:

He who holds a kid on ground is also holding himself on the ground, if you refuse to let go, both of you will lie there.

DEM STILL DEY FIGHT IBETO REACH TODAY.

NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES, THE MINUTE THE PRESON HOLDING YOU DOWN STAND UP, U WILL ALSO GET THE CHANCE TO STAND.

IBETO NEVER GIVE UP. HE IS IGBO.

IGBO WILL RETURN TO THE NORTH, DESPITE THOUSANDS KILLED THERE.

IGBO DONT GIVE UP.

1 Like

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by waternogetememy: 6:47pm On Apr 01
tiwasiaife:

ABA GEOMETRIC POWER IS READY, IT IS THE GAS IN OUR LAND IN ABUNDANCE, THEY ARE NOW USING TO DELAY IT, BECAUSE AUTHORISATION MUST COME FROM ABUJA.

THEY KEEP WASTING THEIR TIME, WHO GOD HAS BLESS, NO MAN CAN CURSE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7kr8T-d7mI
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by DatNiggaDaz: 6:52pm On Apr 01
Putindbutt:
You want to obtain TCO and bypassing relevant agencies in your country and you think that's possible?. abeg try dey use your brain.

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by LandMann: 7:12pm On Apr 01
SoNature:
Nigeria is a terrible country where you must be as dirty as those that run it before you make it big. Corrupt people feed from making sure this country doesn't work.

The day someone like myself gets the opportunity to govern, I'll suspend the law and deal with many evil people, irrespective of their tribes and religion. Nothing will happen!

They'll never allow your type near the corridors of power.

To fix Nigeria you need to suspend whatever rubbish constitution the country runs on then round up all the top one hundred politicians from all the ethnic groups in Nigeria and kill them. Then write a new constitution that ensures all three major tribes govern themselves and manage their resources themselves without intrusion from others... The south south Niger Delta will have it's own republic and Nigeria will operate like an improved version of the European Union. This is the only way to get Nigeria on the right path. Anything else will fail for hundreds of years till the Fulani/Hausa finally succeed in overrunning the country

1 Like

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by sacrono: 7:24pm On Apr 01
SoNature:
Nigeria is a terrible country where you must be as dirty as those that run it before you make it big. Corrupt people feed from making sure this country doesn't work.

The day someone like myself gets the opportunity to govern, I'll suspend the law and deal with many evil people, irrespective of their tribes and religion. Nothing will happen!
honestly same
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by BreconHills(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01
dre11:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/01/my-own-country-denied-us-allen-onyema/

This is misleading and I suspect snippets from a larger comment.

Because only a sovereign country can negotiate and implement BASA

1 Like

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by profmallor: 7:25pm On Apr 01
So, in simple terms, the Government of Buhari refused to help you, but now the current government of Tinubu has supported you.

4 Likes

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by hslbroker2(m): 7:26pm On Apr 01
immortalcrown:
Nigeria is Nigeria. That's all I will say here.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by ultim: 7:26pm On Apr 01
dre11:

Oga call a spade a spade. Its tribal sentiment that they used in denying you the permits. Let it be a northern person as CEO, or a SW person in this regime forget it.

You should have fronted an Hausa or Yoruba Manager as the applicant, that's the trick
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by iyke2frankeze: 7:27pm On Apr 01
They urinate on themselves by mere hearing of an Igbo name.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Panda7(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01
shouldn't he have contacted the NCAA through the back door?
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Kingpele(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01
[quote author=Slytiger post=129216861]

Victim mentality as usual..You guys are the biggest benefactor of one Nigeria. Your people are literally everywhere all over the country doing business.

[Are u crippled to remain in ibadan...try other places and prosper...I see that poverty is the source all the frustration of agbadorians against the Ibos
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by tamdun: 7:27pm On Apr 01
waternogetememy:

YES GO AND LOOK AT THE PRICE OF DOLLARS 7 YEARS AGO, JUST 2 YEARS AFTER GEJ AND THE PRICE NOW AFTER BUHARI.

TINUBU GOT NO CHOICE.

HE IS PROBABLY THE LAST PERSON THAT WANTED TO DO THAT.

WE KNOW AND UNDERSTAND OURSELVES IN THIS COUNTRY.

So it's airpeace that started UK yesterday that brought down dollar? I swear nairaland is full of dumbo

5 Likes

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Druss(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01
I will wait to hear government's response. This man can talk a lot.

4 Likes

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Azzik: 7:28pm On Apr 01
dre11:

Nigeria need China treatment...death to all corrupt government officials
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Kilometres: 7:29pm On Apr 01
waternogetememy:

U THINK THEY WANTED TO GIVE HIM?

DEM NO GET CHOICE.

NAIRA FOR REACH 4000 TO 1 DOLLARS.

JUST KEEP HANDING UK,USA EUROPE, 7OOODOLLARS TO FLY INSTEAD OF 2000DOLLARS

You guys are unbelievable.

Wow! Una too mumu

Na why Nnamdi Kanu dey use una head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by tollyboy5(m): 7:29pm On Apr 01
SoNature:

Bro I will be supporting you with drone strike.
Capital punishment.
Any further assistance my will team will pledge our support h

1 Like

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Emmabyte: 7:30pm On Apr 01
Nothing can stop and Igbo man God has bless, nothing I said nothing
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by abba190: 7:31pm On Apr 01
Nigeria is cursed
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by tellwisdom: 7:31pm On Apr 01
adamusuleiman1:

You are throwing stones in a market. Even Onyeama is still running from the US authorities till date. If he mistakenly steps in the US, he will be picked up by law enforcement.

Who made US the judge over other countries?
Is US free from this same accusation? Who is calling for their own arrest?

Make una de use una head and stop giving these evil people unmerited leverages.

1 Like

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by abba190: 7:31pm On Apr 01
Emmabyte:
Nothing can stop and Igbo man God has bless, nothing I said nothing
yes despite all the hatred we will still rise
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by 004gist: 7:32pm On Apr 01
Putindbutt:
You want to obtain TCO and bypassing relevant agencies in your country and you think that's possible?. abeg try dey use your brain.

Bypass ke... Which agencies
They need their share of bribe.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by Farrason: 7:32pm On Apr 01
Putindbutt:

Perhaps you had a log in your eyes while reading.

He went through the right process but got denied for obvious reasons but like they say... Winners Never Quit... Today, this achievement is for all Nigerians. You now have an indigenous airline to London and don't have to pay in foreign currency for an international flight to this destination on this airline. This will affect the fares on other airlines on same route.
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by BigkokoRep: 7:33pm On Apr 01
It's more easier for me to do business in the Europe and America continent than in Nigeria and Ghana.....

Nigeria is skewed to really mess things up for you, ignorantly, and by some envious persons, purposely!

And this same man is doing one Nigeria! Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, I think he's beginning to realize how useless it is hoping Nigeria will some day be better.

Innosson survived partly because he focused on his native Nnewi area. Them no born that idiot wey go they try nonsense with am for SE.

Be like Innosson. Move all your maintenance facilities to Enugu or Owerri. No place like home. These people are never satisfied in their envy!

Ishi Agu to the world!

1 Like

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by mentored: 7:33pm On Apr 01
Slytiger:

Victim mentality as usual..You guys are the biggest benefactor of one Nigeria. Your people are literally everywhere all over the country doing business.

who stopped you from going everywhere to do business?

have u ever had a mentality check up?

Just like thanking FG for giving you UK visa!
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by ghiloman28(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01
Congratulations to Airpeace. However he is said 7yrs he wanted to be flying to Europe hmm. When did he bought those flight not upto 3yrs. Airpeace got to Global distribution system is between 10-14months ago, Airpeace was iata licensed not upto 5yrs so with all this that are not in place how did you want to fly to Europe when you not even iata.

He should stop all this child talk he is saying and make sure thier flight is sustainable and expand their wings to other countries.

7 Likes

Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by nigeriantrucks: 7:35pm On Apr 01
Slytiger:

What nonsense victim mentality are you talking about? He is telling you the obvious truth in Nigeria. Yes as sad and bitter it is to say, the truth must to told.

Hausas, Fulanis and Yorubas don't ever love to hear or see Igbos progress, it gives them pain. Unfortunately it's not all of them but most of them occupying vital positions in Nigeria, as if they swear oath to hate Igbos before getting to whatever position they occupy in Nigeria.

You will never understand this anyway, so
Re: My Own Country Denied Us, – Allen Onyema by aljharem(m): 7:36pm On Apr 01
seunmsg:

So, what he couldn’t get in the last 7 years, the Tinubu administration has given him in barely 10 months. And guess those who folks like you are attacking, Tinubu and Yoruba people.

If Tinubu is to behave exactly like you ungrateful and hate filled obidients, Air Peace won’t be anywhere near UK. But he’s a nationalist and the father of the nation who is eager to support every business of Nigerian origin irrespective of the ethnicity of the owner.

For a lot of us from the SW, we don’t give a fvck about others. Do your thing peacefully and don’t try to block our way. Support your candidate in peace and let’s support our candidate in peace. Don’t interfere in our local politics especially Lagos and we won’t have problem with you.

Refusal of folks like you to do the above is what is causing the pushback. If you like wear Dibia cloth to run your business, if you offer value at good price, we shall patronize you. Nothing concern us with your attire.

Facts !!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Arrives Edo In Grand Style, Promises To Reclaim State From PDP / Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.