Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. (38011 Views)

Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by 123yes(m): 4:48am On Apr 02
Obiedun:
This obi is a scammer.
fools come online to insults people. How many persons have you and your family members help in this difficult period
others do you call them scammers. That is why most of you will amounts to nothing through out your life time
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by merits(m): 5:00am On Apr 02
Obi in last election he was busy touring churches telling christian to take back their country but now reverse is the case,now it is mosque and he abandoned churches for mosque all in the name of politics that means subsequent election would be shrine then.He is just wasting is time and money.Obi can never be a President.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 5:04am On Apr 02
IfnobeGod20:

Oro mi dun, owo Inu ejee. Omo oko to mo Omo ale. Omo lo bere lowo awon Obi e, Iwo ni Omo ale to nko tile ta. Gbogbo epe to se, kepe ro mo Lori, asee gun. Emi lomo Igbo, divisive human being. You think I am Igbo, tribalistic this thing. Olorun ju e lo.
Oro mi dun, owo Inu ejee. Omo oko to mo Omo ale. Omo lo bere lowo awon Obi e, Iwo ni Omo ale to nko tile ta. Gbogbo epe to se, kepe ro mo Lori, asee gun. Emi lomo Igbo, divisive human being. You think I am Igbo, tribalistic this thing. Olorun ju e lo.
Omo ofo!...You will soon kick the bucket! Ewure! Oro wo ni oloriburuku e so to ma dun mi...Chinedu Omo ale Yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Jeje247: 5:14am On Apr 02
This man needs to take a rest. He's now looking emaciated. Like 3 months break will restore his vitality

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by anonimi: 5:18am On Apr 02
Obiedun:
This obi is a scammer.

One of the worst scammers in our political system.
We must not tire of exposing the 419er for what he is.

bennybuhari:
“’I cannot take anything back about Obi. I said Obi said he wants to move Nigeria back from consumption to production and I said that is not true. He cannot do it because his own business survives on consumption. Is that a lie? He has been an importer and I said he deals with cash and carry economics; container economics, imports”.

“All the goods that can be produced in Nigeria, Obi imports them in his supermarkets. That is consumption economics. That kind of person cannot tell you that he is moving you from consumption to production. He will then be committing self-economic suicide and Obi will not do that to himself”.

“So, Obi is deceiving everybody and I can’t take that back because that is true.

https://independent.ng/peter-obi-deceiving-everybody-i-wont-retract-my-statement-about-him-dele-alake/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by jookco(m): 5:20am On Apr 02
Obi is giving Tinubu high bp
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by FuckOsuPigs: 5:39am On Apr 02
danijesus:
Obi leads others follow

Obi leads in scamming. Others na learner where Obi dey🤣

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by FuckOsuPigs: 5:41am On Apr 02
Penguin2:

I understand you people’s pain.

Nearly one year later, the people still flock around him like bees.

How is a supposed election loser this popular?

It’s simply because the people know who they voted for.

And conduct elections one million times and Obi will win 2 million times.

We dey wait for una for 2027.

Make una turn off IREV if they born Tinubu well.

We shall be there!

Yes Daddy, he's very popular...in Anambra🤣.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by FuckOsuPigs: 5:44am On Apr 02
JayyXXX:
I guess he deceived you with marriage proposal that's why you're still single at 35.

Yes Daddy🤣

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Bankkym: 5:45am On Apr 02
rinzaugustine:
Obi have always maintained right from his time as governor that ordinary Nigerians are his political structures and not politicians or political parties . The influence political parties have on their office holders is like that of university cult on a teenage member. A cult member can come to an event and go to greet his weed smoking cult members first before the parents. Tinubu might have good economic policies but party stalwarts will not allow that dream see light of the day because they want their own gigantic dreams fulfilled first, reason why Nigeria is in a sorry state from independence. Based on Obi record achievements as Anambra governor, a recipient of countless national and international awards for his extraordinary stewardship during his tenure as governor of anambra when he remains an iconic hero 10 years after leaving power and till today, catapulting Labor party from obscurity to national stardom and now main opposition without spending shishi to the chagrin of the “big” political parties, his presidential manifesto, his fanatic defense of those potential policies portrays Obi to a discerning mind as a president who if last election was not grossly manipulated would have inspired the whole world to believe in what Nigeria is capable of doing …top notch security, instead of funding politics which today is the biggest and most useless venture our political office holders invest in and which makes ordinary Nigerians useless; Obi will instead fund ordinary Nigerians and the multiplier effect , job and business opportunities it will create, coupled with our large population will rattle the whole world, pump billions into farmers that most young men will dream of becoming farmers and national news will be like “..section of Nigerians worried about excessive display of wealth by Nigerian farmers..” “…bbn naija star dumps boyfriend for wealthy farmer mallam Zaki in zungeru “…, same independent power supply that happened in Aba will be happening simultaneously in Ibadan, oshogbo, Kano, Warri, katsina, calabar etc Nigerians will start establishing mini power plants to solve electricity problems , thousands mini refineries even if one refines 5 liters of crude a day…the end goal of Nigerians taking charge of their own country courtesy of government backing is achieved . Aba will be exporting to west Africa wears and shoes instead of importing from China, railways to Niger republic and other African countries will be used to export excess food from north. Security will increase and clean up Niger delta to increase oil production and revenue to up to 5m bpd even if it means leaving opec for sometime, using government backing to build massive manufacturing and industrial parks in south west which will utilize independent power, use locally sourced raw materials and to Nigeria into the top industrial and export hub in Africa, that way nobody cares about the dollar , even if it falls to 80 naira nobody cares . Education trust funds and scholarships will be established for people that want to study overseas or locally and you will see agitation, tribalism, religious riots, rituals killings, kidnapping, armed robbery etc die a natural death and Nigerians in diaspora will start coming back home. A new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi!

Do you mean you sat down to type this long rubbish just to defend this fraud called Peter Obi? A man who is presently rebuilding the next cash-n-carry (burnt) one of the largest chain stores in Abuja which was filled with foreign products to champion the growth of local manufacturers. A man whose supermarket got burnt down to aches because the fire truck in the compound was not functioning but was only there for decorative purposes to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians? You must be sick to have typed all this nonsense. When the other parts of Nigeria is ready we will vote soludo, umahi or any other credible person from south east as president and commander in chief.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by tunde1200(m): 5:46am On Apr 02
LegendHero:
lol Agulu fraudster.

Man was crying about that he was rigged only to start running around mosque because he knew his earlier strategy of “Christian take back your country” failed woefully like those of Zik.

I love how he is running around mosque, at this rate, he need to visit Makkah too to complete it. Shebi his minions said Tinubu is trying to islamize Nigeria, desperation is now making Obi islamize himself and his gangs of delusional Obedient.

He go soon change his religion to Islam religion.

Christian let's take back our country, yes Daddy,

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by FuckOsuPigs: 5:46am On Apr 02
magoo10:
Peter Obi living his personal life is causing pains to haters from apc .

Yes Daddy, he living his personal FRAUDULENT life🤣

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by omowumi9: 5:49am On Apr 02
Don't bring ethnicity into this. I cannot comment on Obi cos I am Yoruba? Do not attach ethnicity to all comments. Your best choice might be my worst choice.

Believeintruth:

How is he desperate? The same you people said he is not building bridges last year. Now he is doing it and you are tagging him desperate. Na wah for una ooooo, this level of hatred from you is second to bone. You guys are giving Yorubas bad names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by FuckOsuPigs: 5:49am On Apr 02
danijesus:
Agbado them don invade this innocent thread

Yes Daddy, agbado don come, make akpu comot🤣

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Tareq1105: 5:51am On Apr 02
Holluwhakemmy:
This Yes Daddy is something else deceiving people up and down

If not a scam, how would a man who never appointed an Anglican into his cabinets for 8 yrs is now romancing Muslims?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by idealogical: 5:55am On Apr 02
This man tried the religious politics and division and failed woefully, so why is he down the same route again?

Religion is not the only route to Aso Rock, he's just too shallow and cannot think out of the box.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by phemray(m): 6:14am On Apr 02
Gift96:
Political class and social manipulations.
Well such games requires intelligence, people and funds.

People are wiser now, you are not known for these during 8years in government house and even after, until he was defeated last year he remembered to start playing normal politics. he shld maintain it for 8 years oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by naijanaso: 6:23am On Apr 02
danijesus:
Obi leads others follow

Yes, leader of the hypocritical community!.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:34am On Apr 02
Riskymarvelous:
nah that one pain you pass? What about tinubu wey wan fight corruption as e go appoint Akpabiobio as senate President
I don't understand you here what you are saying not related with what we are discussing

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Gift96: 6:36am On Apr 02
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by segun18(m): 6:45am On Apr 02
We Nigerians are so funny.Is Peter Obi our President?
I hate to chase Shadows and leave substance.Let us collectively continue to put pressure on our elected President ,Governors and local govt chairperson to rule well and stop stealing our money.

Let Peter Obi,Femi Otedola,Dangote and all our big billionaires continue to support the poor masses as much as they can.The poverty in the land is too much.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by dettolgel: 6:47am On Apr 02
Obiedun:
This obi is a scammer.

I am beginning to doubt his motives. He is always in the mosque. That Adeboye backstabbing him really touched him oooh. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Believeintruth: 6:53am On Apr 02
omowumi9:
Don't bring ethnicity into this. I cannot comment on Obi cos I am Yoruba? Do not attach ethnicity to all comments. Your best choice might be my worst choice.

But your guys are bringing ethnicity to this. Why are you playing Ostrich to this abeg go and rest jare. He is your worst choice so why spreading propaganda to poison the minds of others.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by meditator(m): 6:56am On Apr 02
Bendeco2020:
Observe all the people talking bad about Obi from Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland they're always yorubas.

They will tell you how northerners won't vote for Obi, i wonder if they're the mouth piece of the North. Am just tired of these people
as a northerner, I can categorically tell you that we know a fraudster like him when we see one, and voting for a religious warlord is a no go area

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by deyplay: 6:57am On Apr 02
LegendHero:
lol Agulu fraudster.

Man was crying about that he was rigged only to start running around mosque because he knew his earlier strategy of “Christian take back your country” failed woefully like those of Zik.

I love how he is running around mosque, at this rate, he need to visit Makkah too to complete it. Shebi his minions said Tinubu is trying to islamize Nigeria, desperation is now making Obi islamize himself and his gangs of delusional Obedient.
Aye ti baje
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Ceejay94: 7:00am On Apr 02
LegendHero:

Lol even if Portable go anywhere, people will flock around him.

Today Bobrisky came out for Ajanaku movie, people still flock around him.

The Agulu fraudster cannot be president. It is not in his destiny to be Nigeria president.

When we majority tribes (Yoruba + Hausa/Fulani) are ready, we will make Soludo/Umahi the president of Nigeria.
Why u dey always talk rubbish 🗑?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by magoo10(m): 7:00am On Apr 02
Ofunaofu:

So much pains
na them go tire
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by agabusta: 7:01am On Apr 02
Abbeytoy:
I love the way Peter Obi is marketing himself lately... He has learnt his lesson.

Seems too late. This is now somehow hypocritical.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by payaseriy: 7:02am On Apr 02
Obiedun:
This obi is a scammer.
how ? Pls explain
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by payaseriy: 7:05am On Apr 02
LegendHero:

Lol even if Portable go anywhere, people will flock around him.

Today Bobrisky came out for Ajanaku movie, people still flock around him.

The Agulu fraudster cannot be president. It is not in his destiny to be Nigeria president.

When we majority tribes (Yoruba + Hausa/Fulani) are ready, we will make Soludo/Umahi the president of Nigeria.
lol

U are a baby. U are talking like a teenager
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by HRMK: 7:24am On Apr 02
same man that used religion and ethnicity to secure votes in 2023 changing his strategy against 2027!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Obainomilano: 7:39am On Apr 02
On behalf of agbado wailers and urchins including their brand ambassador reno the mockery i am donating one carton of soap and a pics of obi to aid in ur painful masturbations considering obi is the only thing that turns u guys on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

$182m Halliburton Scandal: Buhari Orders Preparation Of Case-file / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) / Police Begin Investigation After Officer Vowed To Kill 200 People If PMB Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.