Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. (38038 Views)

Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Ategberoson(m): 7:42am On Apr 02
JayyXXX:
I guess he deceived you with marriage proposal that's why you're still single at 35.

You Igbo and your mumu talk sometimes

Childbirth, marriage and wealth are not what you used to insult or mock anyone because it is natural, human can desire it but if God doesn't grant it, you can't get it

I don't see average of you Igbo as a good Christain because y'all lack the charisma of Christianity with your hate, insult and stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Judgementa1: 7:45am On Apr 02
Someone that want to turn the country from consumption to production is secretly rebuilding his next supermarket, that housed the largest imported consumables goods.
is that not hypocrisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Reflect7: 7:45am On Apr 02
LegendHero:
lol Agulu fraudster.

Man was crying about that he was rigged only to start running around mosque because he knew his earlier strategy of “Christian take back your country” failed woefully like those of Zik.

I love how he is running around mosque, at this rate, he need to visit Makkah too to complete it. Shebi his minions said Tinubu is trying to islamize Nigeria, desperation is now making Obi islamize himself and his gangs of delusional Obedient.

HAHAHAHA...

He will soon change his name to Alhaji Abubakar Obi.

Anything for presidency. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Ategberoson(m): 7:49am On Apr 02
Bendeco2020:
Observe all the people talking bad about Obi from Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland they're always yorubas.

They will tell you how northerners won't vote for Obi, i wonder if they're the mouth piece of the North. Am just tired of these people

If you're tired go and sleep

So a Yoruba will watch you use derogatory words on their leader and their tribe while they look dumb and not reciprocate ?

I always repeat this and I will say it again that Igbo will get hate for hate, the time you get love for hate is over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Bruno3000(m): 8:00am On Apr 02
What do you really want as a Nigerian? Forget politics of tribal bigotry and religious animosity. What do you really want?
LegendHero:
lol Agulu fraudster.

Man was crying about that he was rigged only to start running around mosque because he knew his earlier strategy of “Christian take back your country” failed woefully like those of Zik.

I love how he is running around mosque, at this rate, he need to visit Makkah too to complete it. Shebi his minions said Tinubu is trying to islamize Nigeria, desperation is now making Obi islamize himself and his gangs of delusional Obedient.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by dododawa1: 8:04am On Apr 02
Fear

POlITICIANS
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Fearyourcreator: 8:05am On Apr 02
Penguin2:

I understand you people’s pain.

Nearly one year later, the people still flock around him like bees.

How is a supposed election loser this popular?

It’s simply because the people know who they voted for.

And conduct elections one million times and Obi will win 2 million times.

We dey wait for una for 2027.

Make una turn off IREV if they born Tinubu well.

We shall be there!
If PDP presidential candidate is still moving around them go follow am too... No dey zuzu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Fearyourcreator: 8:06am On Apr 02
LegendHero:

Lol even if Portable go anywhere, people will flock around him.

Today Bobrisky came out for Ajanaku movie, people still flock around him.

The Agulu fraudster cannot be president. It is not in his destiny to be Nigeria president.

When we majority tribes (Yoruba + Hausa/Fulani) are ready, we will make Soludo/Umahi the president of Nigeria.
Exactly, make them dey decieve their self there

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Kay25(m): 8:10am On Apr 02
Ofunaofu:

He is not as desperate as Tinubu.

In his desperation to grab, snatch, and run away with power, we all saw how Tinubu hired fake bishops and clergymen to endorse his demonic same-faith ticket. If he had dared to hire fake imams, Fatwa would have been declared on him. 
If he is not he should stay in his house amd wait till 2027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Ofunaofu: 8:13am On Apr 02
Kay25:

If he is not he should stay in his house amd wait till 2027

But your Tinubu minions said that Tinubu began planning to become president of Nigeria decades ago.

e reach Peter Obi's turn, he should go to his house and wait till 2027.

Honestly, you are irredeemable.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by zudozz: 8:14am On Apr 02
Obiedun:
This obi is a scammer.

Go n look for food n eat!

You people are known for touting n thuggery n begging n beating drums and eating good food only in street parties.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Judgementa1: 8:16am On Apr 02
Ofunaofu:

But your Tinubu minions said that Tinubu began planning to become president of Nigeria decades ago.

So u still have that false believe that Obi will be president, I laugh at u in latin.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by 12345baba(m): 8:24am On Apr 02
This him moves don dey irritate me

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Ofunaofu: 8:26am On Apr 02
Judgementa1:

So u still have that false believe that Obi will be president, I laugh at u in latin.

You lots are confused and irredeemable

Peter Obi is your tormentor
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Diligence: 8:38am On Apr 02
Penguin2:

We shall be there!

The fraud committed against the people by inec, APC & the courts hv now made every NigeriaN to RESOLVE to take their country back by all means & at all cost b4 or during 2027 general elections!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Judgementa1: 8:42am On Apr 02
Ofunaofu:

You lots are confused and irredeemable

Peter Obi is your tormentor

Tomentor indeed. Hahahahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by senatordave1(m): 8:43am On Apr 02
Penguin2:

We shall be there!

Obi will win south east and struggle in ss as last year

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Diligence: 8:46am On Apr 02
How to know you're completely USELESS:

1. You loathe Mr Peter Obi's grassroot (national) stakeholders engagement.
2. You hv heart attacks over the love, support being shown to him.
3. You complain that he's wasting his time & money.
4. You just want him to fizzle out/disappear/ or you don't just want to see or hear any goodness from the People's President, Just know that you're USELESS!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Abee79(m): 9:08am On Apr 02
Holluwhakemmy:
This Yes Daddy is something else deceiving people up and down
I prefer him to the who takes drugs, pees on himself and talks gibberish, embarrassing the entire Nigeria all because he is power drunk & has enough money to corrupt the Judiciary 😁✌️✌️
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by mrkia(m): 9:34am On Apr 02
Deep down in his heart he detest being among them. But needs to play along because be as religious fanatic he be he needs them to win election and then act the secret play of "Yes Daddy" brutality upon them. grin grin grin

God forbid bad thing happens to my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:49am On Apr 02
Abee79:

I prefer him to the who takes drugs, pees on himself and talks gibberish, embarrassing the entire Nigeria all because he is power drunk & has enough money to corrupt the Judiciary 😁✌️✌️
You have your choice I have mine, I preferred President Tinubu to Agulu Candidate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Penguin2: 9:56am On Apr 02
senatordave1:

Obi will win south east and struggle in ss as last year
Obi won in Delta, Cross River, Edo, Rivers.

He came second in Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa; and some people have argued he won Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom but Diri and Udom didn’t want to disappoint Atiku so they did what Wike did in Rivers.

So what do you by struggle?

And struggle with who? Tinubu or Atiku or El-Rufai?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by GreatOchuks: 10:00am On Apr 02
Kay25:
With the rate obi goes to mosque he will soon become alhaji obi.. change religion before 2027 so that he can run a Muslim Muslim ticket
grin grin grin No he can't, there's an Alhaji Obi already in Isoko land, Oleh in Delta State.
Any other one will be a Counterfeit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by GreatOchuks: 10:04am On Apr 02
IfnobeGod20:

I repeat stop this your negative vibes against whom God has chosen. The bible says, whom God has blessed no man can curse. Don't heap curse on yourself because of your negative energy. I expect you to be in your closet and start praying to God to pick up your calls the way he picked Peter Obi calls at the early stage of his life than exerting too much energy to bringing him down for nothing. Remember the wise words, whom God has blessed no man can curse. A word is enough for the wise. Be wise.
God picked his call indeed
So what happened to the call he dialled for Presidency , bad network or he didn't have airtime ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Abbeytoy(m): 10:05am On Apr 02
agabusta:

Seems too late. This is now somehow hypocritical.

Nothing is too late in politics, and never say never.

24hs is a long day in politics o
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by senatordave1(m): 10:14am On Apr 02
Penguin2:

Obi won in Delta, Cross River, Edo, Rivers.

He came second in Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa; and some people have argued he won Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom but Diri and Udom didn’t want to disappoint Atiku so they did what Wike did in Rivers.

So what do you by struggle?

And struggle with who? Tinubu or Atiku or El-Rufai?

Sorry sir,obi won CRS narrowly,took third in aks,second in bayelsa beating APC by less than 5k.he only won delta and Edo massively and his victory was upturned in rivers by wike.he won SS by 500k against the over 2 mil predicted by you guys.it will get more narrow as he will lose CRS this
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Kay25(m): 10:17am On Apr 02
Ofunaofu:

He still going to sit till 2030
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Ofunaofu: 10:27am On Apr 02
Kay25:

He still going to sit till 2030

Ok better
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:36am On Apr 02
SO HAUSA STIL DEY ONITSHA PLENTY
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Mayoisemj4real(m): 10:44am On Apr 02
Obiedun:
This obi is a scammer.
5k for you if u provide concrete evidence of him scamming.otherwise just shut t f up, the man can father you
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by BuyMeBanger: 10:53am On Apr 02
He's lost a lot of body weight judging from these pics.👍🏿
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by ablejesus26(m): 11:29am On Apr 02
CluelessMODS:

Dry! Yes daddy followers!

😁😁 Sha hold something make Yes daddy no go send you to early grave due to excessive sefia pain o😁😁

Hold your chest well make you no fall and die Jo😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari To Appear Live On NTA Good Morning Nigeria Tomorrow / ‘They’ Want To Kill Me, Ex-militants Leader Tompolo Writes Buhari / Jonathan Rejects Presidential Forms, Distances Self From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.