Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,032 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. (38108 Views)

Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 2:10pm On Apr 03
CluelessMODS:

Bastard are you the one to tell me the party to support? What is paining you? I be your father mate? You useless offspring of a demonic mother. Did your mother train you well? No she did not if not you will not come on line to start insulting your father. What is your business if I support APC? Is it your support or your vote?
It will not be well with you and your generations! Am I the cause of your hunger and frustration? Come and force me to vote Obi. Useless 20 something year old boy raised from the gutters.
You see your level of illiteracy so you don't know moniker can be anything. CluelessMODS mumu that means Clueless moderators! Uneducated idiot that is taking moniker to be a real name...IfnobeGod! You wey God don forsake...APODA!
Keep posting stupid and irrelevant pictures. Tinubu is your president, you can kill yourself because of that
It pain am. As e dey pain am, e dey sweat me, as e dey pain am, e dey sweat me, as e dey pain am, e dey sweat me, as e dey pain am, e dey sweat me. You go cry tired. No rest for you because you have eaten sour grape and your teeth is already set on an hedge. Iduru osi,ibere osi, Fe ni to gbodo mi.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 2:38pm On Apr 03
IfnobeGod20:

It pain am. As e dey pain am, e dey sweat me, as e dey pain am, e dey sweat me, as e dey pain am, e dey sweat me, as e dey pain am, e dey sweat me. You go cry tired. No rest for you because you have eaten sour grape and your teeth is already set on an hedge. Iduru osi,ibere osi, Fe ni to gbodo mi.
Ode! Keep fooling yourself! What is paining you? Sour losers! You lost election, you are the one crying 😭😭😂😂 small pikin.
Keep posting the same irrelevant pictures. Person wey poverty don finish! 🤣🤣 Olodo that doesn't know the meaning of moniker!
2027 will be worst for you! Peter Obi go fvck your mama taya still he will not win election.
Oloripele....Omo yeeeeeebo!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 3:26pm On Apr 03
CluelessMODS:

Ode! Keep fooling yourself! What is paining you? Sour losers! You lost election, you are the one crying 😭😭😂😂 small pikin.
Keep posting the same irrelevant pictures. Person wey poverty don finish! 🤣🤣 Olodo that doesn't know the meaning of moniker!
2027 will be worst for you! Peter Obi go fvck your mama taya still he will not win election.
Oloripele....Omo yeeeeeebo!
You can't recover from this pain divisive human being that has allowed himself to be used by the devil. Agent of evil machination.

A pampas wearing child that is still living under the apron string of his parents having a say in an issue beyond his brain coping capacity.
I said it, you have carried an infested firewood and it's tormenting you up and down.
You children of this country have entered my trap, for always supporting Pampas wearing president to administer this country where vibrant, dynamic and cerebral youths are that can command radical change the country needs. As from today, all of you have no more rest, until you put in thinking cap and let the country breathe. Enough is enough, unpatriotic Nigerians.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by ablejesus26(m): 8:30pm On Apr 03
CluelessMODS:

Ode! Same picture over and over.

Oponu!! You go just let Yes daddy matter send you to your early grave 😁

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 8:30pm On Apr 03
IfnobeGod20:

You can't recover from this pain divisive human being that has allowed himself to be used by the devil. Agent of evil machination.

A pampas wearing child that is still living under the apron string of his parents having a say in an issue beyond his brain coping capacity.
I said it, you have carried an infested firewood and it's tormenting you up and down.
You children of this country have entered my trap, for always supporting Pampas wearing president to administer this country where vibrant, dynamic and cerebral youths are that can command radical change the country needs. As from today, all of you have no more rest, until you put in thinking cap and let the country breathe. Enough is enough, unpatriotic Nigerians.
Oni se ori ire! Where are the youth? Is it someone like you that is behaving like a mad man all over internet? Tinubu at is age have sense more than you. Akinrada! You will be good to be used for sacrifice! 2027 come and force me to vote your useless slowpoke Peter Obi! Poverty stricken miscreant! Elebi!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 8:31pm On Apr 03
ablejesus26:

Oponu!! You go just let Yes daddy matter send you to your early grave 😁
Didinrin...yes daddy!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by ablejesus26(m): 8:38pm On Apr 03
CluelessMODS:

Didinrin...yes daddy!

Arindin hold something make Yes daddy matter no send you to your early grave oo😁😁

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 8:52pm On Apr 03
ablejesus26:

Arindin hold something make Yes daddy matter no send you to your early grave oo😁😁
Yes daddy!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 8:54pm On Apr 03
IfnobeGod20:

This one is mentally deranged!

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Abee79(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04
Holluwhakemmy:
You have your choice I have mine, I preferred President Tinubu to Agulu Candidate
A man's choice says a lot about him . . .
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 8:08pm On Apr 04
CluelessMODS:

Oni se ori ire! Where are the youth? Is it someone like you that is behaving like a mad man all over internet? Tinubu at is age have sense more than you. Akinrada! You will be good to be used for sacrifice! 2027 come and force me to vote your useless slowpoke Peter Obi! Poverty stricken miscreant! Elebi!
Mo ti Palu fun e, ma jo lo. Just I had said, you have carried infested firewood, you're irredeemable until you come back to your senses because APC had made your senses dysfunction and irritant. No wonder you take pleasure to supporting Pampas wearing president while saner country are gunning for youth, as we have in Senegal. 44 years old Faye is now their president but you people always supporting effigies at both levels of government. The shame that will follow you people in the next circle of election will be monumental, if you people doesn't change. This country must be liberated from the hands of ojelus that you enemies of this country contracted it to by God's grace. Next election circle is a freedom election where vibrant and cerebral youth will mount leadership role of this noble country called Nigeria and shame shall be you people's lot.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 8:09pm On Apr 04
CluelessMODS:

This one is mentally deranged!
Your identity well depicted below.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 8:21pm On Apr 04
IfnobeGod20:

Your identity well depicted below.
There are always empty beds 🛏️ at psychiatric hospital 🏥 one is waiting for you. Pele!

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 8:23pm On Apr 04
IfnobeGod20:

Mo ti Palu fun e, ma jo lo. Just I had said, you have carried infested firewood, you're irredeemable until you come back to your senses because Peter Obi had made your senses dysfunction and irritant. No wonder you take pleasure to supporting Pampas wearing president while saner country are gunning for youth, as we have in Senegal. 44 years old Faye is now their president but you people always supporting effigies at both levels of government. The shame that will follow you people in the next circle of election will be monumental, if you people doesn't change. This country must be liberated from the hands of ojelus that you enemies of this country contracted it to by God's grace. Next election circle is a freedom election where vibrant and cerebral youth will mount leadership role of this noble country called Nigeria and shame shall be you people's lot.
Mo ti Palu fun e, ma jo lo. Just I had said, you have carried infested firewood, you're irredeemable until you come back to your senses because PETER OBI had made my senses dysfunction and irritant. No wonder you take pleasure to supporting Pampas wearing president while saner country are gunning for youth, as we have in Senegal. 44 years old Faye is now their president but you people always supporting effigies at both levels of government. The shame that will follow you people in the next circle of election will be monumental, if you people doesn't change. This country must be liberated from the hands of ojelus that you enemies of this country contracted it to by God's grace. Next election circle is a freedom election where vibrant and cerebral youth will mount leadership role of this noble country called Nigeria and shame shall be you people's lot.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 10:42pm On Apr 04
CluelessMODS:

Mo ti Palu fun e, ma jo lo. Just I had said, you have carried infested firewood, you're irredeemable until you come back to your senses because PETER OBI had made my senses dysfunction and irritant. No wonder you take pleasure to supporting Pampas wearing president while saner country are gunning for youth, as we have in Senegal. 44 years old Faye is now their president but you people always supporting effigies at both levels of government. The shame that will follow you people in the next circle of election will be monumental, if you people doesn't change. This country must be liberated from the hands of ojelus that you enemies of this country contracted it to by God's grace. Next election circle is a freedom election where vibrant and cerebral youth will mount leadership role of this noble country called Nigeria and shame shall be you people's lot.
See this lazy thing that has mastered the art of plagiarism. This is pure intellectual laziness that cannot form his own thought but intellectually stealing comments . Ole, oju ole re, ole. Daniel Bwala said it all just a pure replica.

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by ablejesus26(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04
CluelessMODS:

Yes daddy!

Sha no let Yes daddy matter send you to early grave due to excessive sefia chest pain😁

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 2:35am On Apr 05
ablejesus26:

Sha no let Yes daddy matter send you to early grave due to excessive sefia chest pain😁
Yes daddy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 2:38am On Apr 05
IfnobeGod20:

See this lazy thing that has mastered the art of plagiarism. This is pure intellectual laziness that cannot form his own thought but intellectually stealing comments . Ole, oju ole re, ole. Daniel Bwala said it all just a pure replica.

IfnobeGod20:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 2:42am On Apr 05
IfnobeGod20:

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 7:19am On Apr 05
CluelessMODS:

O l gbo rara. Mo ti so fun e lai moye igba, mi se omo yinbo. A fo fu gbe mu, lo opolo e. Divisive human being.
Let me teach you what you don't know today. It is not a most that anyone should hang president's portrait in their offices or homes, it is just matter of protocol that public offices adorn their walls with president, governor or other executives portrait. It's not constitutional duty that must be adhered to, it just a sign of respect to those in leadership and no more. Come down from your high horse and learn basic procedural protocols.
If not of witch-hunting, some public office holders may not even put it, as we are known to always overdoing things. I hope you've learnt some tenet.
As I always say, you have carried an infested firewood, hence, no rest for you any more, until your brain is reset and you people stop setting back this country with the blanket support always giving pampas wearing people. Shior!

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Rolings: 7:25am On Apr 05
Penguin2:

I understand you people’s pain.

Nearly one year later, the people still flock around him like bees.

How is a supposed election loser this popular?

It’s simply because the people know who they voted for.

And conduct elections one million times and Obi will win 2 million times.

We dey wait for una for 2027.

Make una turn off IREV if they born Tinubu well.

We shall be there!
Damage control and you know it.

Why is Obi trying to Islamize himself ? After the failed Christian take back your country misadventures

Yeye
Una think say Politics na by social media noise
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Penguin2: 7:41am On Apr 05
Rolings:

Damage control and you know it.

Why is Obi trying to Islamize himself ? After the failed Christian take back your country misadventures

Yeye
Una think say Politics na by social media noise
Politics is not social media noise but your lord and saviour had to buy INEC to turn off IREV and conjure numbers for him?

Everyone knows Obi won the election.

Tinubu knows, his ministers know, you know, your village people know.

Living in denial does not change this fact.

We dey wait for una in 2027
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 8:15am On Apr 05
IfnobeGod20:

A lot gbo rara. Mo ti so fun e lai Moye igba, mi se omo yinbo. A fo fu gbe mu, lo opolo e. Divisive human being.
Let me reach you what you don't know today. It is not a most that anyone should hang president's portrait in their offices or homes, it is just matter of protocol that public offices adorn their walls with president, governor or other executives portrait. It's not constitutional duty that must be adhere to, it just a sign of respect to those in leadership and no more. Come down from your high horse and learn basic procedural protocols.
If not of witch-hunting some public office holders may not even put it, as we are known to always overdoing things. I hope you've learnt some tenet.
As I always say, you have carried an infested firewood, hence, no rest for you any more, until your brain is reset and you people stop setting back this country with the blanket support always giving pampas wearing people. Shior!
lot gbo rara. Mo ti so fun e lai Moye igba, mi se omo yinbo. A fo fu gbe mu, lo opolo e. Divisive human being.
Let me reach you what you don't know today. It is not a most that anyone should hang president's portrait in their offices or homes, it is just matter of protocol that public offices adorn their walls with president, governor or other executives portrait. It's not constitutional duty that must be adhere to, it just a sign of respect to those in leadership and no more. Come down from your high horse and learn basic procedural protocols.
If not of witch-hunting some public office holders may not even put it, as we are known to always overdoing things. I hope you've learnt some tenet.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 8:16am On Apr 05
IfnobeGod20:

A lot gbo rara. Mo ti so fun e lai Moye igba, mi se omo yinbo. A fo fu gbe mu, lo opolo e. Divisive human being.
I PITY YOUR MAMA!
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 8:47am On Apr 05
CluelessMODS:

I PITY YOUR MAMA!
Don't pity my mama, pity yours. I have built house and bought my mama car. So, pity yours that is still looking unto you for respite but you know what, you've already disappointed them. Respect your parents and retrace your steps because they've invested too much on you and you cannot continue disappointing them.
Stop supporting pampas wearing people. This country must be liberated in Jesus' name.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 8:53am On Apr 05
IfnobeGod20:

Don't pity my mama, pity yours. I have built house and bought my mama car. So, pity yours that is still looking unto you for respite but you know what, you've already disappointed them. Respect your parents and retrace your steps because they've invested too much on you and you cannot continue disappointing them.
Stop supporting pampas wearing people. This country must be liberated in Jesus' name.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by CluelessMODS: 8:54am On Apr 05
IfnobeGod20:

I pity your father son of all bitch.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Rolings: 12:49pm On Apr 05
Penguin2:

Politics is not social media noise but your lord and saviour had to buy INEC to turn off IREV and conjure numbers for him?

Everyone knows Obi won the election.

Tinubu knows, his ministers know, you know, your village people know.

Living in denial does not change this fact.

We dey wait for una in 2027

LIVING IN DENIAL DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT.
u just said it, so I add nothing
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 4:30pm On Apr 05
CluelessMODS:

I pity your father son of all bitch.
Don't pity my papa because he bequeathed good and sound legacy to me, which I am following till date, as he is resting in the bosom of our Lord Jesus Christ. Pity your own papa that trained you with his hard earned money but you went disappointing him, as you take on a moral and ethical burdens that has changed the paths your parents bequeathed on you.
No rest for you, until you change and stop joining bandwagon that has turned this country to cesspit of mess. Shior!

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Sapasenator: 9:18pm On Apr 07
LegendHero:
lol Agulu fraudster.

Man was crying about that he was rigged only to start running around mosque because he knew his earlier strategy of “Christian take back your country” failed woefully like those of Zik.

I love how he is running around mosque, at this rate, he need to visit Makkah too to complete it. Shebi his minions said Tinubu is trying to islamize Nigeria, desperation is now making Obi islamize himself and his gangs of delusional Obedient.

Why are you pained. Shebi APC won the elections and Tinubu is the president. Why still angry and trolling Peter Obi, what exactly do you guys want?
Obi is a private citizen and can do whatever he likes, why does he live in your head rent free?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by kingmaster2009: 10:53pm On Apr 07
Penguin2:

I understand you people’s pain.

Nearly one year later, the people still flock around him like bees.

How is a supposed election loser this popular?

It’s simply because the people know who they voted for.

And conduct elections one million times and Obi will win 2 million times.

We dey wait for una for 2027.

Make una turn off IREV if they born Tinubu well.

We shall be there!

Daydreamer ....spotted
You are still living with your yesterday sense ....it.will.shock.you that Jagaban will win 2 southeast state in 2027 election....wait and see .
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Penguin2: 11:44pm On Apr 07
kingmaster2009:

Daydreamer ....spotted
You are still living with your yesterday sense ....it.will.shock.you that Jagaban will win 2 southeast state in 2027 election....wait and see .
Chai!

This is self deception taken too far. Even Tinubu can’t say what you just said because he knows it’s an impossibility.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ibim Semenitari Reacts To The "Invasion" Of Her Home By Rivers Govt Officials / Women In Hijab Smuggle Guns To Kidnappers Through Their Boyfriends / Special Forces Kill Scores Of Bandits Terrorising Abuja-Kaduna Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.