Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. (38030 Views)

Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at the Holy Mosque on lesser Hajj (photo) / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Kay25(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01
With the rate obi goes to mosque he will soon become alhaji obi.. change religion before 2027 so that he can run a Muslim Muslim ticket

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by LegendHero(m): 10:12pm On Apr 01
Penguin2:

“We majority tribes”

And you went ahead to attach Hausa/Fulani.

So, you know that on your own you are nothing, Abi?

Now, what happens when the Hausa/Fulani folks pull out of that alliance you think you have with them and decide to realign? What’s your plan B?

Go back to bitter opposition? Only that this time, anyone who plays the kind of dirty politics that Tinubu played will be decimated before cock crows.

Not everyone is Jonathan!

I mentioned Hausa/Fulani because they are also part of the majority tribe. Nigeria has two majority tribe (Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani).

This is how you know a majority tribe. When they go into any alliance, they have the alpha role (Presidency).

—Hausa/Fulani + Ibo was the alliance of 1959-1993. That alliance only produced the alpha tribe as the president which is Hausa/Fulani. Thats because they are the majority.

—Yoruba + Hausa/Fulani was the alliance from 1999 till present. The alliance produced Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani presidents twice each because both of them are Alpha majority tribe.

When you form alliance with a minority, he must always be the second fiddle. That is why it’s hard for Kwakwanso/Atiku to deputize for someone like Obi. He can only be a Vice, that is his destiny as a minority.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:15pm On Apr 01
HugoBoss10:

E pain this one well well grin grin grin
Dey Play you know yourself

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by LegendHero(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01
Ofunaofu:

You know nothing

Channel this energy towards Tinubu, whose calamitous economic policies have ensured that Nigeria becomes the world largest IDP camp

Before Tinubu, how much you don make in your entire life. How much dey your account before Tinubu?

Even for 1960 wey $1 = N1, how many of una fit afford ordinary car or even a one bed house?

I no talk say make you no complain, na you and Tinubu get issue as him be your president. But trying to rope me into your complain na where me I no dey like.

Even if fuel sell for 500k per liter, I will still vote Tinubu. So stop crying coz your tears don’t move me.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by ufotunang: 10:17pm On Apr 01
Very caring man...can Tinubu do this?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Lookawaybrand: 10:17pm On Apr 01
rinzaugustine:
Obi have always maintained right from his time as governor that ordinary Nigerians are his political structures and not politicians or political parties . The influence political parties have on their office holders is like that of university cult on a teenage member. A cult member can come to an event and go to greet his weed smoking cult members first before the parents. Tinubu might have good economic policies but party stalwarts will not allow that dream see light of the day because they want their own gigantic dreams fulfilled first, reason why Nigeria is in a sorry state from independence. Obi as president would have inspired the whole world on what Nigeria is capable of doing …top notch security, instead of funding politics which today is the biggest and most useless venture our political office holders invest in and which makes ordinary Nigerians useless; Obi will instead fund ordinary Nigerians and the multiplier effect , job and business opportunities it will create, coupled with our large population will rattle the whole world, pump billions into farmers that most young men will dream of becoming farmers and national news will be like “..section of Nigerians worried about excessive display of wealth by Nigerian farmers..” “…bbn naija star dumps boyfriend for wealthy farmer mallam Zaki in zungeru “…, same independent power supply that happened in Aba will be happening simultaneously in Ibadan, oshogbo, Kano, Warri, katsina, calabar etc Nigerians will start establishing mini power plants to solve electricity problems , thousands mini refineries even if one refines 5 liters of crude a day…the end goal of Nigerians taking charge of their own country courtesy of government backing is achieved . Aba will be exporting to west Africa wears and shoes instead of importing from China, railways to Niger republic and other African countries will be used to export excess food from north. Security will increase and clean up Niger delta to increase oil production and revenue to up to 5m bpd even if it means leaving opec for sometime, using government backing to build massive manufacturing and industrial parks in south west which will utilize independent power, use locally sourced raw materials and to Nigeria into the top industrial and export hub in Africa, that way nobody cares about the dollar , even if it falls to 80 naira nobody cares . Education trust funds and scholarships will be established for people that want to study overseas or locally and you will see agitation, tribalism, religious riots, rituals killings, kidnapping, armed robbery etc die a natural death and Nigerians in diaspora will start coming back home. A new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi!

Stop crying 😭😭😭..
Even in dream, Obi can't rule Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Patojargz: 10:17pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

Lol even if Portable go anywhere, people will flock around him.

Today Bobrisky came out for Ajanaku movie, people still flock around him.

The Agulu fraudster cannot be president. It is not in his destiny to be Nigeria president.

When we majority tribes (Yoruba + Hausa/Fulani) are ready, we will make Soludo/Umahi the president of Nigeria.

B like u dey on something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Ofunaofu: 10:18pm On Apr 01
Kay25:
With the rate obi goes to mosque he will soon become alhaji obi.. change religion before 2027 so that he can run a Muslim Muslim ticket

He is not as desperate as Tinubu.

In his desperation to grab, snatch, and run away with power, we all saw how Tinubu hired fake bishops and clergymen to endorse his demonic same-faith ticket. If he had dared to hire fake imams, Fatwa would have been declared on him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by iamtoofan: 10:19pm On Apr 01
Penguin2:

I understand you people’s pain.

Nearly one year later, the people still flock around him like bees.

How is a supposed election loser this popular?

It’s simply because the people know who they voted for.

And conduct elections one million times and Obi will win 2 million times.

We dey wait for una for 2027.

Make una turn off IREV if they born Tinubu well.

We shall be there!

At a time like these where hunger his ravishing the land, is there anyone with announced donations that people won't flock around
Most of those people you claim are flocking can you earnestly boast they are there for what OBi as to say or they came for whatever will be shared
Can you tie corn to the waist and expect chickens not to flock around you, undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by bobby007(m): 10:19pm On Apr 01
danijesus:
Obi leads others follow
lead in what?

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Ofunaofu: 10:19pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

Before Tinubu, how much you don make in your entire life. How much dey your account before Tinubu?

Even for 1960 wey $1 = N1, how many of una fit afford ordinary car or even a one bed house?

I no talk say make you no complain, na you and Tinubu get issue as him be your president. But trying to rope me into your complain na where me I no dey like.

Even if fuel sell for 500k per liter, I will still vote Tinubu. So stop crying coz your tears don’t move me.

You are irredeemable
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 10:21pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

Lol even if Portable go anywhere, people will flock around him.

Today Bobrisky came out for Ajanaku movie, people still flock around him.

The Agulu fraudster cannot be president. It is not in his destiny to be Nigeria president.

When we majority tribes (Yoruba + Hausa/Fulani) are ready, we will make Soludo/Umahi the president of Nigeria.
You have developed so much negative energy on top Obi. Are you aware that negative emotions kill faster than AIDS. Let go before it sends you to the world beyond.
This is not time for election, your brain should preoccupy you with governance and how APC and Tinubu had messed up the economy and how to get out of it and not exert yourself on Obi's issue.
You even have the latitude to say you will make. So, you're the one making and not the people. Turning yourself to God is the most miserable thing you have delved into. Repent and stop turning yourself to assistant God.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by ThatFairGuy1: 10:22pm On Apr 01
This agulu clown dey Nairaland sad

When his last visit new graced fp, he was criticize for neglecting Muslims in Igbo land to romance with Northern Muslims.

Now we're expecting Yes Daddy to do same with Muslims in Southwest.

Even though it won't safe his assss from being pummeled by Ashiwaju in next Presidential election

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by LegendHero(m): 10:22pm On Apr 01
Ofunaofu:

You are irredeemable

I will visit Redeem church to be redeemable.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by LillyandDaisy: 10:22pm On Apr 01
I know exactly how this will end

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Foreverly02: 10:24pm On Apr 01
danijesus:
Obi leads others follow
Sharp
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by LegendHero(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01
IfnobeGod20:

You have developed so much negative energy on top Obi. Are you aware that [b]negative emotions kill faster than AIDS. [/b]Let go before it sends you to the world beyond.
This is not time for election, your brain should preoccupy you with governance and how APC and Tinubu had messed up the economy and how to get out of it and not exert yourself on Obi's issue.
You even have the latitude to say you will make. So, you're the one making and not the people. Turning yourself to God is the most miserable thing you have delved into. Repent and stop turning yourself to assistant God.

You’re wasting your time preaching to the wrong person. Nobody get negative emotion reach Obedients, some of una even carry delusion go dey swear on top Yakubu of INEC and the calamity came back on the Obedient group.

Preach to your fellow Obedient that negative emotion kills faster. They need it more than I do.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by rinzaugustine: 10:25pm On Apr 01
Lookawaybrand:

Stop crying 😭😭😭..
Even in dream, Obi can't rule Nigeria
same way you and your father will continue to cry 😭 poor forever
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by geokay777(m): 10:25pm On Apr 01
[quote author=Penguin2 post=129221513][/quote]
Most confused human being on earth.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Mrhonesty: 10:28pm On Apr 01
Better scam
quote author=Obiedun post=129221590]This obi is a scammer.[/quote]
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Pauliaette(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01
Peter Obi with Muslim, if he wants to change religion Mek him come out plane

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by malali: 10:35pm On Apr 01
Inside a mosque on Easter Day.

Inside a Church on Sallah Day.

Obi went to visit a mosque in the vatican.

Obi went to saudi to visit a church.

Nollywood Actor.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Afamed: 10:36pm On Apr 01
Late in the night today, this same Judas Iscariot will end up in the Church telling the Christians to take back their country
Born hypocrite,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Melagros(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01
JayyXXX:
Is that why you beg online every year using your Blacklondon alternate account?
Oh! So this guy is one of those beggers on nairaland?
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01
Bendeco2020:
Obi the rock
Obi the tsunami

The maaaaad man can't advice him to provide water for his own people abi

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by jerryok(m): 10:38pm On Apr 01
Campaign strategy. Say no to people like this.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Gandrova: 10:41pm On Apr 01
His Excellency Peter Gringory Hobi the despirado dude that wants to rule with political gimmicks angry he would soon visit Saudi Arabia.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 10:41pm On Apr 01
LegendHero:

You’re wasting your time preaching to the wrong person. Nobody get negative emotion reach Obedients, some of una even carry delusion go dey swear on top Yakubu of INEC and the calamity came back on the Obedient group.

Preach to your fellow Obedient that negative emotion kills faster. They need it more than I do.
I repeat stop this your negative vibes against whom God has chosen. The bible says, whom God has blessed no man can curse. Don't heap curse on yourself because of your negative energy. I expect you to be in your closet and start praying to God to pick up your calls the way he picked Peter Obi calls at the early stage of his life than exerting too much energy to bringing him down for nothing. Remember the wise words, whom God has blessed no man can curse. A word is enough for the wise. Be wise.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by IfnobeGod20: 10:43pm On Apr 01
Afamed:
Judas Iscariot, when the election is near, he will alert the Christian to take back their country..

Born hypocrite,
Why your party will organize jihad in Kano as usual with Islamic clerics and also mobilize fake bishops.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Basic123: 10:44pm On Apr 01
IfnobeGod20:

I repeat stop this your negative vibes against whom God has chosen. The bible says, whom God has blessed no man can curse. Don't heap curse on yourself because of your negative energy. I expect you to be in your closet and start praying to God to pick up your calls the way he picked Peter Obi calls at the early stage of his life than exerting too much energy to bringing him down for nothing. Remember the wise words, whom God has blessed no man can curse. A word is enough for the wise. Be wise.
Stop mentioning the Agulu fraud and God in the same Sentence!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Tradman: 10:45pm On Apr 01
Obiedun:
This obi is a scammer.
ogogoro mouth.
Re: Pictures Of Peter Obi At Onitsha Central Mosque On Easter Day. by Basic123: 10:45pm On Apr 01
Bendeco2020:
Observe all the people talking bad about Obi from Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland they're always yorubas.

They will tell you how northerners won't vote for Obi, i wonder if they're the mouth piece of the North. Am just tired of these people
This one na Tribalist

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Another Gallant Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents In Maiduguri / 2023 Loading: Osinbajo And El-Rufai In Pictures / U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.