Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. (1921 Views)

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by essentialone(m): 2:41am On Apr 02
Ladies why use a Love Machine instead of asking any guy for Sex? Be open, and be free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02am On Apr 02
essentialone:
Ladies guys why use a Love Machine masturbate instead of asking any guy girl for Sex? Be open, and be free.

FIXED

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by Stanleymaster1: 6:43am On Apr 02
If they ask Mr A today, B tomorow C D E.....Z ,
Na you go still letter call Dem public toilet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by Jeon(f): 7:14am On Apr 02
Stanleymaster1:
If they ask Mr A today, B tomorow C D E.....Z ,
Na you go still letter call Dem public toilet.

😂 😂
Are you a man?, because a man can never comment this way.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by essentialone(m): 7:29am On Apr 02
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED

Hardly the same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by WeirdAlien: 10:39am On Apr 02
But really, what's your business with how she decides to meet her sexual needs?
Grow up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by Macnnoli4(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02
You better un-jealous your idea about intimacy gadgets and start to ask yourself, how can I use intimacy gadgets to help my woman achieve more orgasms than I can manage to give her so that I won't die in active service or be accused of not satisying her?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by Diego35M: 12:21pm On Apr 02
WeirdAlien:
But really, what's your business with how she decides to meet her sexual needs?
Grow up!
you are a fool, you really need to grow up...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:28pm On Apr 02
grin
Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by Caleb15(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02
MrBrownJay1:

FIXED
Do you fix live matches or Baba ijebu, just asking for a friend.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by Yugoslavia247(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02
Gals who masturbate hardly bring good luck.

Masturbation is evil.
Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by essentialone(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02
Yugoslavia247:
Gals who masturbate hardly bring good luck.

Masturbation is evil.

so we should avoid all Masturbating girls. abi?
Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by Peakdesign23(m): 10:47pm On Apr 02
It’s safer.
Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by WeirdAlien: 10:53pm On Apr 02
Diego35M:
you are a fool, you really need to grow up...

If not that you're an infant mentally, you would have been asking questions that add productive value to your life.
Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by Smartguyboy(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02
Machine don’t talk
Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by Whois(m): 12:02am On Apr 03
Fear of infections undecided
Re: Ladies Why Use A Love Machine Instead Of Asking Any Guy For Sex? Be Open, And Be Free. by essentialone(m): 11:33am On Apr 03
Smartguyboy:
Machine don’t talk

Deep

(1) (Reply)

I Still Want Godly Husband Despite My Past – 26-year-old Sex Worker / 2.5 Million Condoms Consumed On Valentine Day / I Ve Eleven Serious Girl Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.