Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt (18201 Views)

250k Job In Lagos Vs 200k Job In Benin / How An Employer Sacked A Job Seeker Immediately After Giving Him A 250K Job / Masters Scholarship Program With ₦200k Allowance In Russia, ₦500k Job In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by Lerio(m): 2:25pm On Apr 02
Queengee:
Currently lives and work a 250k monthly Job in Lagos, recently I got an offer for a 500k job in portHarcourt so am still contemplating whether to accept the offer or not. I heard portHarcourt is very expensive compare to Lagos, so I don't want to make wrong decision.

I have lived in Lagos. I stay in PH. Dude if I have a 250k offer in PH and 500k offer in Lagos. I will choose PH. Do whatever you want with this info

3 Likes

Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by sageb: 2:26pm On Apr 02
Queengee:
Currently lives and work a 250k monthly Job in Lagos, recently I got an offer for a 500k job in portHarcourt so am still contemplating whether to accept the offer or not. I heard portHarcourt is very expensive compare to Lagos, so I don't want to make wrong decision.

Accept the job offer in Port Harcourt
living in Lagos is more expensive
Port Harcourt is serene
Less traffic
Cost of rent is not as expensive as Lagos.
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 2:27pm On Apr 02
Queengee:

I wonder how your company got to employ you when you can't even use I'm* or I am* [/b]correctly.

[b]I find it irritating to read between a write up using am instead of I'm* or I am* it is simply laziness.

Nigerians are deliberately ignorant and lazy to write correctly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by oliverwrites: 2:29pm On Apr 02
OboOlora:
Take the PH one
That's extra 250k to save monthly, and that's 3M year.
That's also 9M in 3yrs, enough to pay ransom when you get kidnapped
This is even funnier considering you are a woman. Thanks for the good laugh.
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by MasterTeeUSA: 2:31pm On Apr 02
This should not be a debate...Go to PortHarCourt and save massively...You can even end up buying a land on installment in Lagos or save enough to JAPA lol

Queengee:

1 Like

Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by enemyofprogress: 2:34pm On Apr 02
Please don't even think of going to Portharcourt, curse of living is too expenses compared to Lagos

1 Like

Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by KillahPriest: 2:35pm On Apr 02
Queengee:
500k job in Ph a million times over, I'm a Ph resident and I know what I'm saying. You can get very decent accomodations at areas with federal lighting, still eat, flex and save well. Lagos traffic alone is frustrating enough to make you run

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by Juoflife1(f): 2:37pm On Apr 02
Come to Port Harcourt. Here is better than Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by Setaleonoz(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02
Ph of course

1 Like

Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by blowjohn(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02
OboOlora:
Take the PH one
That's extra 250k to save monthly, and that's 3M year.
That's also 9M in 3yrs, enough to pay ransom when you get kidnapped

Which kind advice be this na!!!
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by blowjohn(m): 2:42pm On Apr 02
WareLogMan:

If you are still single, take the PH Job.
If you are married and already have a family, just stay within Lagos. And keep shooting high.

did he tell u he's a shooting stars FC player?
Which one be shooting high again with all the stress?

1 Like

Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by sageb: 2:43pm On Apr 02
enemyofprogress:
Please don't even think of going to Portharcourt, curse of living is too expenses compared to Lagos

You are wrong
Living in Lagos is more expensive
Also, Port Harcourt is serene with less Traffic jam.
PH rocks
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by deavicky(m): 2:44pm On Apr 02
Queengee:
who tell u ph is more expensive than lagos. Take PH job and live a long life that what u will live in lagos.
Cheap food and cheap accommodation compare to lagos call me if u get to ph let me make ur live easier.
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by sageb: 2:46pm On Apr 02
KillahPriest:
500k job in Ph a million times over, I'm a Ph resident and I know what I'm saying. You can get very decent accomodations at areas with federal lighting, still eat, flex and save well. Lagos traffic alone is frustrating enough to make you run

Correct, steady electricity in places like
Golf Estate(RIVTAF)
Rumuibekwe
NAF estate
Woji Estate,etc.

1 Like

Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by ppogba: 2:47pm On Apr 02
Zonefree:
Una go just dey ask useless questions every time embarassed

And, it is because they keep getting answers.
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by ofexpryz(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02
Please remind me again, is Port Harcourt in Sambisa?
Queengee:
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by Whalis: 2:50pm On Apr 02
Queengee:

What do u mean by system man, pls elaborate
Don't mind those enemies of progress who are out to discourage you from coming to Ph for the job. Ph is more peaceful than Lagos. Crime rate is lower than it is in Lagos but is however over reported and exaggerated I think a lot has to do with political and economic reasons.
There are cult boys everywhere in Nigeria including Port Harcourt. If you don't have issues with them they don't have with you..These days they are all into politics. If you are not a politician you have got no business with them. If you are not ostentatious nobody send you every one dey him dey. I stay in Ph and I drive around with no issues.
Trust me.
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by 43Ronin: 2:55pm On Apr 02
The quality of life in PHC is far better than it is in Lagos. Minimal traffic, plus rent is way cheaper there. Move man
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by Whalis: 2:56pm On Apr 02
emelda86:
Plz guys my bro want to go for crane learning my question is how profitable is it in Nigeria? Plz I need honest reply...
I am a trainer in that field.
If he wants to go into that let him do Offshore crane operator.
He must go to a centre that has opito accreditation or Iadc. He also needs to do some offshore certifications. It is capital intensive. If he is finally certified and gets a job the rate goes up to $500 daily.
Thanks.
Roadside training is about #120000 a month if he gets a job.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by enemyofprogress: 2:58pm On Apr 02
sageb:

You are wrong
Living in Lagos is more expensive
Also, Port Harcourt is serene with less Traffic jam.
PH rocks
ok o. Me I don talk my own o. Oloshos are less expenses and shipper in Lagos than Portharcourt
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by 43Ronin: 3:00pm On Apr 02
enemyofprogress:
Lies!
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by DemonAngel(m): 3:00pm On Apr 02
Dshocker:

Trust me, Rivers State no be where dem dey train pikin.

80% of River people are cultist, and your children will be corrupted by the society, including G.R.A.

I kindly disagree to this opinion
smiley
Been In P.H For 10+ years, and your opinion must have been on the area you live in...
Your'e generalizing undecided

1 Like

Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by enemyofprogress: 3:02pm On Apr 02
43Ronin:

Lies!
Trues
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by emelda86(f): 3:02pm On Apr 02
Whalis:

I am a trainer in that field.
If he wants to go into that let him do Offshore crane operator.
He must go to a centre that has opito accreditation or Iadc. He also needs to do some offshore certifications. It is capital intensive. If he is finally certified and gets a job the rate goes up to $500 daily.
Thanks.
Roadside training is about #120000 a month if he gets a job.
thank you for this reply
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by enemyofprogress: 3:04pm On Apr 02
43Ronin:
The quality of life in PHC is far better than it is in Lagos. Minimal traffic, plus rent is way cheaper there. Move man
how about the curse of olosho? Are they not expenses than Lagos? Oloshos are shipper in Lagos than Portharcourt
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by Nackzy: 3:06pm On Apr 02
Bros run to port Harcourt immediately, i have a firsthand experience
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by Starpro87(m): 3:08pm On Apr 02
500k in Ph is way better than 250k in Lagos, provided the coy has a similar or better career prospects.
House rent in Ph is quite better than what it is in Lagos.
Prices of food are almost the same.
Transportation in Ph is better.
Ph is calmer than Lagos, and life in Ph is cooler.

I will ever choose Ph.
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by captainking(m): 3:13pm On Apr 02
Queengee:
I live and work in phc.. I also relocated from Lagos.. Believe me phc is not as expensive as most parts of Lagos.. 500k monthly in ph is a good offer.. You will enjoy life here and all those traffic you experience in lag is not so common here..
This should not even be thought about.
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by stagger: 3:18pm On Apr 02
enemyofprogress:
how about the curse of olosho? Are they not expenses than Lagos? Oloshos are shipper in Lagos than Portharcourt

Cut off this lifestyle totally. I beg of you.
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by billyG(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02
sageb:

Correct, steady electricity in places like
Golf Estate(RIVTAF)
Rumuibekwe
NAF estate
Woji Estate,etc.
You think his salary can afford house rent in those areas you mentioned?
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by enemyofprogress: 3:22pm On Apr 02
stagger:

Cut off this lifestyle totally. I beg of you.
what lifestyle?
Re: 250k Job In Lagos Or 500k Job In Port Harcourt by Watinhapen(m): 3:29pm On Apr 02
I live in PH so this is first-hand information. PH is more expensive than Lagos in terms of food and groceries while Lagos is more expensive than PH in terms of house rent. I believe food is negligible and also depends on the number of people you have to feed. The road network and standard of living in PH is more favourable than in Lagos. PH is way calmer than Lagos. You can perfectly manage your time. No unnecessary holdups in PH like in Lagos. Also, your current salary is half of what you will be paid in PH. If I were you I will gladly relocate to PH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Entry-level Cashiers At Teclab Management Services Limited (14 Locations) / U-Connect Bank Teller Walk In Interview Invite / Amosun Offers Automatic Employment To 12 First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.