Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation (23199 Views)

KWAM 1 Slept With My Lover In Paris”: Drummer Ayanlowo Drags Fuji Star / Don’t Let Me End Like Mohbad, Wasiu Ayinde Is After My Life – Kunle Ayanlowo / Kwam1's Spokesman, Kunle Rasheed, Writes On Ex-Drummer, Ayankunle Ayanlowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Kellie069(m): 11:58am On Apr 02
This news is of no national importance!! If he doesn’t want to work with him again, then that’s their business !!
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Fmghewzy(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02
Ejyksneh:
With the wisdom given to me by God, I have come to understand that Yaríba are the worst set of humans to associate with, especially the head slammers amongst them.
The iragbiji fraud is a typical example of ewedu muncher who has been cursed till his 10th generation.
I hereby decree that sadwest and their occupants who are head slammers will remain desolate forever.....
Na me talk am!

Check my signature for more

I don't know why but this comment is funny 🤣

Ps; Seun do the needful 🤞🏾
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Tabletuner(m): 12:02pm On Apr 02
MorolayoVictor:
E gbami o...

End shall never wonder.

End never shall wonder
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Kog45(m): 12:03pm On Apr 02
poshestmina:
He even lives in Felele? That's a highbrow area in Ibadan na.

Kwam1 might be everything bad or more ,but this man had the resources and privilege to take his girlfriend abroad(the one that was snatched),why not his wife ,kids or even siblings.

He should stop looking for sympathy and attention abeg.
He wasted the time because he didn't plan his life and family.

Don’t mind him,he had opportunities travelled to US,UK,Canada and Europe under K1,ran away in UK for 6 years but still went back to the same K1 and left again for 2 years but wanted to come back but K1 said No way,next thing was press interviews on how bad the man K1 is and for 32 years Ayankunle didn’t see anything good about his boss but to emotional supporters he was saying the obvious

1 Like

Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Sleekfingers: 12:07pm On Apr 02
iamoyindamola:
Why do you want peace talk btw

The guy don dey receive threats.......
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Gboom: 12:08pm On Apr 02
farouk2much:
Nairaland want to make this kwam1 popular by all means..... Pleas give us news about Turkey election.. Coc i heard a rumors says erdoGan lost the election
If you don't know him just pass instead of displaying hatred here.
He is more popular and influential than any musician from ya region

1 Like

Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by poshestmina(f): 12:11pm On Apr 02
Kog45:
Don’t mind him,he had opportunities travelled to US,UK,Canada and Europe under K1,ran away in UK for 6 years but still went back to the same K1 and left again for 2 years but wanted to come back but K1 said No way,next thing was press interviews on how bad the man K1 is and for 32 years Ayankunle didn’t see anything good about his boss but to emotional supporters he was saying the obvious

As if I knew. Immediately I read that Paris girlfriend snatching part of the story ,I just knew he's a useless person.

All those agbako employees that wants to be spoon-fed and pampered like a baby goat,while condoling their laxity and fuckeries.
He had too many privileges to have ended up a total failure and clout chaser.

Imagine human being!!!

1 Like

Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by YesDaddyTill203: 12:11pm On Apr 02
farouk2much:
Nairaland want to make this kwam1 popular by all means..... Pleas give us news about Turkey election.. Coc i heard a rumors says erdoGan lost the election
Yes his party lost the major cities in Istanbul and Ankara but he's still the leader of the country for years to come. This is just local elections not the national one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by gosmoney(m): 12:13pm On Apr 02
aylive02:
grin

F"CK K1
F£ck Tinubu
F*ck APC!!!
and fuvk u and obi barsterd

1 Like

Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Cantonese: 12:16pm On Apr 02
Where are the conditions please? He gave no conditions, except that clerics are wading into the matter.

Ayankunle appears like he needs to use Wasiu to get popular.

No other member of the band has come forward to say that their salaries are poor. Rather we have heard of one of them who built a house. We have also heard of this Ayankunle sending a lady to France and yet claiming to be poorly paid.

He wants to leave the band? He can simply walk away without mentioning the name of Wasiu. He can set up his own band and move on. Wasiu on his own can easily move on with other drummers who daily seek for jobs.
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Goodlady(f): 12:17pm On Apr 02
farouk2much:
served the terror enabler well
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by yesloaded: 12:21pm On Apr 02
poshestmina:

Kwam1 might be everything bad or more ,but this man had the resources and privilege to take his girlfriend abroad(the one that was snatched),why not his wife ,kids or even siblings.

Felele highbrow? Dey play boss grin

As for the the drummer and his boss, only God knows the best but as for me I will not stay for 32yrs if my boss is a very bad person. Also, I expect the band leader to let go of the matter and make peace with the man. Let everyone be at peace
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by aylive02(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02
gosmoney:
and fuvk u and obi barsterd
. You're talking to your father.
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by tosyne2much(m): 12:36pm On Apr 02
poshestmina:

As if I knew. Immediately I read that Paris girlfriend snatching part of the story ,I just knew he's a useless person.

All those agbako employees that wants to be spoon-fed and pampered like a baby goat,while condoling their laxity and fuckeries.
He had too many privileges to have ended up a total failure and clout chaser.

Imagine human being!!!
Initially, his outburst was making sense until he said he took his girlfriend abroad and K1 snatched her from him cheesy

A married man publicly admitted he took his girlfriend abroad and not his wife?

A shameless man I must say!

2 Likes

Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by iceking128(m): 12:41pm On Apr 02
This man fit be kwam 1 brother if you look am well. I drop my pen.
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by yommen: 12:41pm On Apr 02
farouk2much:

Kwam1 is more popular than Nairaland in or what you think. Since 80s?
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Invest4growth: 1:37pm On Apr 02
It is an employee - employer relationship. Why should they call you together. Go your way and let K1 beon his own. Call together for what!
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by noskcid(m): 1:48pm On Apr 02
Continue with him naw please

You guys look alike and you are Yoruba too

😂
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by haphizz57(m): 2:07pm On Apr 02
Gbadugbakun:
grin
Not order by army
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Laple0541(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02
This guy is as FOOLISH as people granting him audience.

This is one of the reasons I support any law on regulation of social media. That is how one foil came out sometime ago accusing AY of sleeping with Yul Edochie’s ex, just for the idiot to apologize later saying he wanted people to follow him and that was the reason he did that.

K1 should as a matter of fact take legal actions against this animal. It’s obvious he is chasing clout.
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Gandrova: 2:45pm On Apr 02
This dude should learn to move on.
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by IkeAbuja: 2:48pm On Apr 02
This old men should know they old and reconcile the life's with God and humanity. What material things are they still fighting for at this their age
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by sucreblazing(m): 2:54pm On Apr 02
farouk2much:

K1 popular Brother, please change your dealer
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by poshestmina(f): 3:06pm On Apr 02
yesloaded:
Felele highbrow? Dey play boss grin

As for the the drummer and his boss, only God knows the best but as for me I will not stay for 32yrs if my boss is a very bad person. Also, I expect the band leader to let go of the matter and make peace with the man. Let everyone be at peace

I don't know about now ,but years back 2003/24 ,Felele was a big deal oh.

It's not every time and everybody you forgive and bring closer back, let them forgive each other from a distance.
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Anoze4real2022(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02
aylive02:
grin

F"CK K1
F£ck Tinubu
F*ck APC!!!

F"ck Nnamdi Kanu
F£ck Peter Obi
F*ck Labour party
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Fearyourcreator: 3:37pm On Apr 02
ivolt:

If he really want to be on his own, he would have left quietly as many has done over the years.
But what he wants is extra compensation so he can stop granting interviews.
It doesn't make sense reconciling with someone who allegedly used him as a salve for decades.

Mohbad comes to mind ...
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by femi4: 5:16pm On Apr 02
farouk2much:
Indomie kid

Kwam1 is forever goated, even olamide sampled his song
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by merits(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02
Eleporobi:

https://papermacheonline.com/i-want-people-to-settle-our-fight-but-k1s-lead-drummer-ayanlowo-lists-condition-of-reconciliation/
I will be the happiest person if they both reconcile,I watched their several live shows Ayankunle is a genius when it comes to drumming and he understand the type of beat 🪘 KWAM1 needs at a point in time.The two of them too understand each other for music, but devil is a lier
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Aurelius1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 02
Yoruba traditional rulers get time for nonsense sha ! Imagine the Olu of Warri or Oba of Benin settling a dispute between a musician and his band members in their domain. They are too big for that.
Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by hackeen: 8:07pm On Apr 02
Ok, about the girl friend he sponsored abroad, he never married then and he was living in the Uk at that time, so he was very ok then. At the age of sixty, his first child is 13yrs and second 3yr. So he married late. The girl who was snatched from him, not only that he sponsored her abroad, he sponsored her school in Nigeria.
They were to settle down in Uk before he was chanced.

poshestmina:

Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Ilekokonit: 3:35am On Apr 03
aylive02:
F"CK K1
F£ck Tinubu
F*ck APC!!!

You forgot to add MC Oluomo and his gang of election thugs working for Tinubu since 1999. Mc Oluomo has now been selected and upgraded by Tinubu to head the National Transport Union at Abuja in view of future election heists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: K1’s Lead Drummer, Ayanlowo Lists Condition For Reconciliation by Formation10: 5:43am On Apr 03
inoki247:
Lol this man is a Joke....

Someone you said for over 30yrs u didn't gain anything from him you still wan reconcile....

That's why someone must not use emotion to attend to all this online story...

After 30yrs plus you want to be on ur own and you still dey find reconciliation his he doing all this for clout or attention....
Read very well,just for peace but he is not going back to the band

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naeto C & His Son (pictures) / Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Agbada Outfit / Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.