Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,330 members, 7,864,594 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

My Caribbean Friend Said He Judges A Country By The People Who Live At The Capit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Caribbean Friend Said He Judges A Country By The People Who Live At The Capit (164 Views)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / My Caribbean Boyfriend Broke My Heart / My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Caribbean Friend Said He Judges A Country By The People Who Live At The Capit by Ilamina(f): 10:43am On Apr 02
Capital city

So ya all lagos arrogant and proud fccks can go fcvk.yrself

Abuja is winning

The world does not revolve around lagos
Re: My Caribbean Friend Said He Judges A Country By The People Who Live At The Capit by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:03am On Apr 02
It is a very wrong, dangerous way of analysing or judging a country

The best way is to check the standard of living of the states that are far away from the capital or far away from the seaports.
Re: My Caribbean Friend Said He Judges A Country By The People Who Live At The Capit by Gift96: 11:04am On Apr 02
Ilamina:
Capital city

So ya all lagos arrogant and proud fccks can go fcvk.yrself

Abuja is winning

The world does not revolve around lagos

Where is Abuja and Lagos located?
Don't play yourself
Re: My Caribbean Friend Said He Judges A Country By The People Who Live At The Capit by Ilamina(f): 11:12am On Apr 02
He said

"I view capitals from the standpoint t of survival. When the pandemic hit, New Yorkers realized how precarious things were in cities. A lot of the smart ones moved away."

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Economic Forum 2020 / Nigeria-turkey Economic Forum / Nigeria-turkey Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.