Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos (29977 Views)

See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by blowjohn(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02
olurotimi:
Chai E be like the one wey Jacob use temp Esau. cheesy Bon appetite!

So u be descendant of Jacob or Esau? grin grin
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Depriest2020: 4:48pm On Apr 02
Cooking and eating alone.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by pozehnani(f): 4:49pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

My dear, I leave them to their woes. Let them continue, while I continue to prosper.

Longest time. Where have you been? Missed you. Thanks a bunch. grin

Hey pěkná slečna, Iv been offshore doin ms thing. Will talk to you later today. Got to go grocery shopping. grin.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by PointZerom: 4:49pm On Apr 02
JasmineBedwell:
looks appetizing

Pls next time add vegetable even if na scent leaf.

3 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by merits(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:
I bought this yam for 1800 though I forgot to take pics of the one i bought before cutting it into two halves. This pics is from the internet but its exactly the size of what I got for 1800.
Prepped food pics are mine.

Bought other ingredients I don't have 600 naira.

Please join me.

I put plenty of pepper cos it was vegetable oil I used
This one na yam pepper soup not yam pourage.Too much water to compliment the quantity not quality.

2 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by BobbyZrealist(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02
This chow is wack...
I thought the purpose of pushing it to the frontpage is to present a palatable and appealing food.

What is this?
Niqqa* cooks better than this.

6 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Godoverevery: 4:56pm On Apr 02
omoredia:
Agbadorians are now celebrating their poverty and even publicizing it. Cursed people

You are insulting your fellow igbo.

OP is a igbo woman ooo.....lol

The joke is on you.

3 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Sirianese: 4:56pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:
I bought this yam for 1800 though I forgot to take pics of the one i bought before cutting it into two halves. This pics is from the internet but its exactly the size of what I got for 1800.

Please join me.

Na like this Yeruba people dey cook yam porridge pottage

2 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Akantronics: 4:57pm On Apr 02
If na woman cook this kind food, she cook total nonsense...

4 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Afamed: 4:57pm On Apr 02
FairlyUSEDpussy:

End time low budget watery yam......

It's just a matter of time, before your mouth go land u for trouble grin cool cool undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by chido20(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02
EmperorCaesar:
The water too much na
E con be like were dem dey do water baptism for multiple people
Na why u no spend pass 2,400 sef

Gully Erosion
guy u dy mad. Lmao
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Xosh: 4:58pm On Apr 02
This one wants to compete with mariaangeles,gloryhomemaker and ahnie.

Pastor olokonla should see this face yellow,fingers black ,with bloated stomach.

Watery water borehole.

3 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Negroid001(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

Please join me.

Bought something of similar size with abeg for N2000 yesterday. Not for porridge tho.

Last time i tried making porridge, i spoilt it with too much water. Ended up throwing it away. I love porridge a lot. Just can't prepare it. And it's not something every food vendor sells.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Bfly: 4:59pm On Apr 02
This is …
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Xosh: 5:00pm On Apr 02
pozehnani:

Hey pěkná slečna, Iv been offshore doin ms thing. Will talk to you later today. Got to go grocery shopping. grin.
Mercychen stop chatting your alternate accounts.
Where's your rimmaasa acct,erimma and erimma1 account.

Fake low budget wannabe chef.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Angelfrost(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02
A little vegetable would've been nice...!

4 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Emmanuel909090: 5:01pm On Apr 02
Truly people eat rubbish, what is this?

To be frank no matter how hungry I am, I will never eat this.

4 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Bigprik: 5:02pm On Apr 02
[like person wey De purge shit ]I bought this yam for 1800 though I forgot to take pics of the one i bought before cutting it into two halves. This pics is from the internet but its exactly the size of what I got for 1800.

Please join me.

I put plenty of pepper cos it was vegetable oil I used [/quote]
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Richyfj(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02
You cant even prepare ordinary porridge yam shame for shit shown here..

3 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Zonefree(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02
Xosh:

Mercychen stop chatting your alternate accounts.
Where's your rimmaasa acct,erimma and erimma1 account.

Fake low budget wannabe chef.

Xosh:
This one wants to compete with mariaangeles,gloryhomemaker and ahnie.

Watery water borehole.
But, you also used your alternate to hype yourself here, ahnie.

As wack as mercy, she still cook better than you... Asaba Halle Berry!

4 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by eliwa47(m): 5:05pm On Apr 02
This your porridge no get any ingredients at all? Na wa o! grin

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 5:05pm On Apr 02
Negroid001:

Bought something of similar size with abeg for N2000 yesterday. Not for porridge tho.

Last time i tried making porridge, i spoilt it with too much water. Ended up throwing it away. I love porridge a lot. Just can't prepare it. And it's not something every food vendor sells.

Yes you're right. Everywhere I went I was told it's 2,k untile I got to this particular woman who agreed to sell for 1800.

I like porridge and can Cook it in several ways based on my mood. Today I didn't feel like making the usual way common to all because of the way i was s feeling.

Next time just add little water and let the heat cook it until it's almost dried. The. Mash it. It won't be watery. I didn't go for that style today cos I wanted some thing I can easily chew and swallow without stress.

2 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Bullfallo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 02
That’s how i like yam porridge. The water should be thick after some yam melt inside. This one might be due to the type of yam because some yam stubborn they will never melt.

Only that there is no protein.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Hezmatosky: 5:07pm On Apr 02
Always eat vegetables maka ndu gi biko

3 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by BolaAThubv(m): 5:09pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

Please join me.

Absolute disaster! What kind of watery concoction is this? May Bola Ahmed Tunumbu never happen to Nigeria again.... In Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by WantsandMore: 5:13pm On Apr 02
Op no protein? How did it amount to that much ?

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Negroid001(m): 5:14pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

Yes you're right. Everywhere I went I was told it's 2,k untile I got to this particular woman who agreed to sell for 1800.

I like porridge and can Cook it in several ways based on my mood. Today I didn't feel like making the usual way common to all because of the way i was s feeling.

Next time just add little water and let the heat cook it until it's almost dried. The. Mash it. It won't be watery. I didn't go for that style today cos I wanted some thing I can easily chew and swallow without stress.

Mad ooo. And me dey baptize the yam with water. I'll try your style, I'll post if i get it right. For now tho, lemme jejely stick to classic yam and egg. 😂

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 5:15pm On Apr 02
Zonefree:

But, you also used your alternate to hype yourself here, ahnie.

As wack as mercy, she still cook better than you... Asaba Halle Berry!

I knew she's the one behind this sorrowful moniker. Smh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by omoredia: 5:16pm On Apr 02
Godoverevery:

You are insulting your fellow igbo.

OP is a igbo woman ooo.....lol

The joke is on you.

To be an agbadorian is a mentality not a tribe. Double joke on u fooI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by sunsweet33: 5:17pm On Apr 02
adecz:
undecided

Sapa mode .....

.... Too plain 😏😏😏😏

See yam porridge wey don graduate,
finished NYSC & given automatic employment
by CBN ...😁😋😋😁

It looks nice but unfortunately the amount of oil is not healthy. That’s how my own would have been looking but I restricted palm oil and supplanted with stew. It’s was tasty sha but quite dry.

I don’t know why our African food gets fückdddd up when there’s not too much oil, chai
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Zonefree(m): 5:17pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

I knew she's the one behind this sorrowful moniker. Smh..
She's the one. She's sad you're taking her spotlight.

3 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 5:17pm On Apr 02
Negroid001:

Mad ooo. And me dey baptize the yam with water. I'll try your style, I'll post if i get it right. For now tho, lemme jejely stick to classic yam and egg. 😂

Hahahaha.. @baptizing the yam grin.

Yam doesn't require much water to done. It's heat . If you have a foil paper use it. E go sit die. Then mash my brother.

Please post when you do. I wan see am o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) / Nigerians To Pay More For Bread As Russia-Ukraine War Rages / Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.