Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos (30076 Views)

See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by CanineOfJackal: 3:09pm On Apr 02
Girl enjoy your food but I'm not even buying that for cultural sacrifice, the food doesn't look nice.

You need to do more with your culinary skills, No prospective hubby will be attracted by that food

6 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 3:10pm On Apr 02
CanineOfJackal:
Girl enjoy your food but I'm not even buying that for cultural sacrifice, the food doesn't look nice.

You need to do more with your culinary skills, No prospective hubby will be attracted by that food

Seun
Seun
Seun
nlfpmod
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by CanineOfJackal: 3:14pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

Seun
Seun
Seun
nlfpmod
Seun should ban me for posting on Matters concerning food you uploaded? ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

11 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by CanineOfJackal: 3:15pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:

Why are you derailing my post with unrelated post.

Mynd44 fergie01
Seun.
stop disturbing them, focus on the food at hand

2 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Silentgroper(m): 4:01pm On Apr 02
CanineOfJackal:
Mercychen is back grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you know you know.

Mercychen lived in ikoyi as a lady then move to Badagry as a part time lady not before begging for rent with sob stories here.

Please Jewessgratitude2 don't mind me๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
I suspected same initially but after a while they seemed different... I mean why would Victoria go and sleep in churches and only God knows , when she gets twin sisterbwey she fit go crash tor her side..

Now that I see you saying the same .. it's starting to give me the benefit of doubt ...
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by pozehnani(f): 4:15pm On Apr 02
Silentgroper:
I suspected same initially but after a while they seemed different... I mean why would Victoria go and sleep in churches and only God knows , when she gets twin sisterbwey she fit go crash tor her side..

Now that I see you saying the same .. it's starting to give me the benefit of doubt ...

Learn to stick your nose right where it belongs. Hun
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Zonefree(m): 4:16pm On Apr 02
There will be massive joy in Heaven the day you learn how to cook. Wtf is this embarassed

4 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by pozehnani(f): 4:26pm On Apr 02
Baby girl @ jewezdi I think you need to take this post down because the mods are not ready to do anything to the insults piling up here . Gosh this site sucks!

Babes Awoj. cheesy
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Kaido: 4:28pm On Apr 02
No dried/smoked fish. ๐Ÿ™„

3 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by pozehnani(f): 4:29pm On Apr 02
JobNeededUrgent:
one of the disastrous consequences of not getting married and being barren by removing your womb.
That food you threw away would have been given to your children embarassed

Whos tha mod on here?
Take note of this right here.

vลกichni spรญte? ๐Ÿค”

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by JobNeededUrgent: 4:32pm On Apr 02
pozehnani:

Whos tha mod on here?
Take note of this right here.

vลกichni spรญte? ๐Ÿค”
who the hell is this jobless troll?
Don't you have something doing?
Get the bleep off my mentions

5 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by pozehnani(f): 4:34pm On Apr 02
Zonefree:
There will be massive joy in Heaven the day you learn how to cook. Wtf is this embarassed

jsi blรกzen obsadit. sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by adecz: 4:35pm On Apr 02
undecided

Sapa mode .....

.... Too plain ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

See yam porridge wey don graduate,
finished NYSC & given automatic employment
by CBN ...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by omoredia: 4:36pm On Apr 02
Agbadorians are now celebrating their poverty and even publicizing it. Cursed people

4 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by pozehnani(f): 4:36pm On Apr 02
JobNeededUrgent:
who the hell is this jobless troll?
Don't you have something doing?
Get the bleep off my mentions

jsi blรกzen obsadit
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02
Looks ๐Ÿ˜‘ simple Ugu 200 would have upgraded its look and its Yam pottage not porridge.

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by JobNeededUrgent: 4:39pm On Apr 02
pozehnani:

jsi blรกzen obsadit
explain these screenshot below.
Mercychen aka Jewessgratitud3 I thought you were a virgin

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 4:40pm On Apr 02
pozehnani:
Baby girl @ jewezdi I think you need to take this post down because the mods are not ready to do anything to the insults piling up here . Gosh this site sucks!

Babes Awoj. cheesy

My dear, I leave them to their woes. Let them continue, while I continue to prosper.

Longest time. Where have you been? Missed you. Thanks a bunch. grin
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by supremedermatol: 4:42pm On Apr 02
waste of money
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:42pm On Apr 02
Yam wey my parents bin dey chop everyday don turn hot cake like that.

If you're eating healthy in Nigeria, consider yourself a rich person.

Yam porridge, one of my favorites.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02
very soon we will be reading, "the half pot of concoction rice I made with just #72,500!"

Baba is taking us there insha Allah!

cool

5 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by DeGods007(m): 4:43pm On Apr 02
Tinubu and APC don finish this country

God knows I can't eat this .... People are really suffering in this country ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by femi4: 4:44pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:
I bought this yam for 1800 though I forgot to take pics of the one i bought before cutting it into two halves. This pics is from the internet but its exactly the size of what I got for 1800.
Prepped food pics are mine.

Bought other ingredients I don't have 600 naira.

Please join me.

I put plenty of pepper cos it was vegetable oil I used
Too watery, you didn't impress me

3 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by sylve11: 4:45pm On Apr 02
Jewessgratitud3:
I bought this yam for 1800 though I forgot to take pics of the one i bought before cutting it into two halves. This pics is from the internet but its exactly the size of what I got for 1800.
Prepped food pics are mine.

Bought other ingredients I don't have 600 naira.

Please join me.

I put plenty of pepper cos it was vegetable oil I used

Babe, be like our Anhie don handover baton to you o. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by olurotimi(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02
Chai! E be like the one wey Jacob use tempt Esau. cheesy Bon appetite!
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by blowjohn(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02
Next time sprinkle some herbs/vegetables combo. Like ugu and any other spice leaves.

A touch of color and healthy greens won't do no harm

5 Likes

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by JoeEeL(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02
NO PITY.

NEXT PLS.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by JustPowerApps(m): 4:47pm On Apr 02
grin
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by sylve11: 4:48pm On Apr 02
JobNeededUrgent:
one of the disastrous consequences of not getting married and being barren by removing your womb.
That food you threw away would have been given to your children embarassed

Easy. sad shocked cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Finds Lizard In Ice Block He Bought (photos) / See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon / How To Make Coconut Fufu With Desiccated Coconut (chaff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.