Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos (30094 Views)

See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Yummy Fisherman Soup To Relax Your Nerves. So Delicious! (photos,videos) / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 8:47am On Apr 03
Silentgroper:
.. Tah, na lie .. you'd make it known to me somehow.. I know your style..

Hehehehe .. who no like woman ... The thing be say na you dey always cause am .. if I face front or face back.. na you I dey always see na ..

😂 😂 😂... ..
God will deliver you.. na pozehnani fit you grin
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Silentgroper(m): 9:56am On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:

😂 😂 😂... ..
God will deliver you.. na pozehnani fit you grin

.. No oo ... Me and that one go dey fight everyday .. I prefer gentle, soft, yellow pawpaw matured woman that makes watery porridge .. cheesy cheesy
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 10:24am On Apr 03
Silentgroper:
.. No oo ... Me and that one go dey fight everyday .. I prefer gentle, soft, yellow pawpaw matured woman that makes watery porridge .. cheesy cheesy

I'll call her for you now o cheesy
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by We4all: 11:00am On Apr 03
BarrElChapo:

Corrections 😂😂😂 this one is brain absent Ewu.

Alaye, try to learn if you are too daft. E no hard.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 03
We4all:

Learn wetin exactly ?
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by BarrElChapo(m): 1:23pm On Apr 03
We4all:

I don't want to call you a slowpoke but a simple google or Wikipedia could have educated you better. I'll help you sha.. you can Cc your moronic friend from earlier.

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Talismann: 1:27pm On Apr 03
🤮🤮no husband, no children, no sex, to worsen issues, can't prepare a decent meal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by We4all: 1:34pm On Apr 03
BarrElChapo:

I don't want to call you a slowpoke but a simple google or Wikipedia could have educated you better. I'll help you sha.. you can Cc your moronic friend from earlier.

Stop being a nuisance. Google is not an institution but contains blog posts of individuals with different perspectives. The same Google stated that it can be called 'yam porridge or pottage'. People even refer to it more as 'yam porridge' than 'yam pottage'. So, what are you blabbing about?
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by OriginalCEO: 2:11pm On Apr 03
wetin be dis

this nairaland frontpage sef nawa o
Jewessgratitud3:
I bought this yam for 1800 though I forgot to take pics of the one i bought before cutting it into two halves. This pics is from the internet but its exactly the size of what I got for 1800.
Prepped food pics are mine.

Bought other ingredients I don't have 600 naira.

Please join me.

I put plenty of pepper cos it was vegetable oil I used
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Silentgroper(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03
Jewessgratitud3:

I'll call her for you now o cheesy

grin

Do that at your own peril
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Nlanalyst: 5:44pm On Apr 06
Xosh:
This one wants to compete with mariaa.ngeles,gloryho.memaker and ahnie.

Pastor olokonla should see this face yellow,fingers black ,with bloated stomach.

Watery water borehole.
You no get shame Ahnie.

1 Like

Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Jewessgratitud3: 11:07pm On Apr 06
Nlanalyst:

You no get shame Ahnie.

Imagine. The hand in that pics is one of the babies I was taking. She fell asleep and rested her hand on my laps. This dirty pig wants to compare herself to me. Even the pics on her dp. You need to see the cloth she's wearing, very dirty and she has the guts to be shaming someone with skin. Her own skin that looks like grandma skin wen hot akara fire don roast her alive.

Jealousy is what is killing her and I know that is why I've chosen to ignore her.
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by stanvesco(m): 11:44am On Apr 13
Jewessgratitud3:
I bought this yam for 1800 though I forgot to take pics of the one i bought before cutting it into two halves. This pics is from the internet but its exactly the size of what I got for 1800.

Please join me.

Where is your location,?
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Tranquility2345: 3:00pm On Apr 13
Jewessgratitud3:

Please join me.

Wetin be this nitori olorun? No wonder you are always sick. Yuck 🤢🤮
Re: The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos by Tranquility2345: 3:12pm On Apr 13
Yamayama food 🤢🤮

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Finds Lizard In Ice Block He Bought (photos) / See The 5 Pieces Of Fresh Tomatoes I Bought #700 This Afternoon / How To Make Coconut Fufu With Desiccated Coconut (chaff)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.