Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! (4634 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 12:11pm On Apr 03
Bankowner:

Oga!
Be proud of your language. The english you're yapping about is not African.
I will speak pidgin english as long as I am not in conversation with a white person.
You should come here and listen to naija boys speaking pidgin in the transit bus. Wetin concern oyinbo person?
It's like you saying a Russian shouldn't speak his language before english girls.

Proud of wot? Pigeon English?iscdatva joke?
are u ok sir? Have u ever beeeento london?
Wot is wrong With u people!!! angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by AfonjaScud: 12:35pm On Apr 03
thesicilian:

Even if he says it in Queen's English, he'll still not make sense.
He's embarrassed because his fellow Nigerians are speaking pigin English, the same pigin English that other foreigners are dying to learn. But he won't be embarrassed to see Russians or Chinese speaking their own version of English language.
The guy is lost

Because you belong to the clanish group disgracing nigeria all over the space ?

Gosh !

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by zanebaddo(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03
MrCork:

Really? U never beeeento london & u asking *wetin dey there*....u better tank God for television becozz if not for television u will remain bushman...anyways london is a city in England & wales where u have London bus. Do u even no wot London double deka bus is?.be nice & i will show u picture!!!(((REAL TALK))) angry
useless idiot. Who has never been to London. What the heck is double decker bus? Of all the useless things wey dey here na bus you de mention. I have not been to London but I know you are living in a dirty area pecham? Your useless area na bus 177 dey go there from my side. Wetin go make me come fore nairaland de write this kind rubbish say London this London that. Trash talk
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by thesicilian: 12:38pm On Apr 03
AfonjaScud:

Because you belong to the clanish group disgracing nigeria all over the space ?

Gosh !
Before you call speaking your "native" language disgrace, wait till you see me eating swallow with my barehands, drinking wine straight from the bottle, or dipping my bread inside the tea before eating.
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 1:14pm On Apr 03
zanebaddo:
useless idiot. Who has never been to London. What the heck is double decker bus? Of all the useless things wey dey here na bus you de mention. I have not been to London but I know you are living in a dirty area pecham? Your useless area na bus 177 dey go there from my side. Wetin go make me come fore nairaland de write this kind rubbish say London this London that. Trash talk

YOU? BEENTO LONDON? HOW?
anyways bro the nest time u come to london, i will take u to a tourist place called trafaga square....u will be able to take nice picture with pigeons standing on yor head..THANK ME LATER!!!!!((((no oofencse)))) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by steeltrust: 1:54pm On Apr 03
MrCork:

Really? Ok so u spek pigeon English to donald trump....abison if u lie again ehhh, i will give u double back hand slap all the way from here in pekam london. So u one of those Nigeria people in America disgrasing Nigeria which dat raggggamofin pigeon English & then when white people teĺl u to go back to africa, u start nagggin like kangaroo. STP DISGRASING NIGERIA PLEASE!!!(no oofencsece) angry
like I said

You won’t hit front page with this ok

If you don’t know there are some pigin English words inside OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY
It made and written in same England where you de form woke

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 2:27pm On Apr 03
steeltrust:
like I said

You won’t hit front page with this ok

If you don’t know there are some pigin English words inside OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY
It made and written in same England where you de form woke

^^^this boy talkin rubbbbbishhh!!angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Uncle96(m): 2:32pm On Apr 03
MrCork:
M.0.D....FR0NT PAGE PLEASE!!

Juss saw Nigerian two guys again spekin pegion english in front of white ladies at the bus stop here in South London pekam. I waz so embarrass coz they Nigerian..can u imagine?? This is why we always tell people am Jamaican. U homebase people need to stop this $hit asap.. especially when u come to London. STOP EMBARASSSSIN US...PLEASE!!!! (REAL TALK) angry

I get your point but only a few can relate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 10:18pm On Apr 03
Dshocker:

Your article is incoherent, you need to go back to school ✍️

angry
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Dshocker(m): 12:44am On Apr 04
MrCork:

angry

U suppose go school, e get why.
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Bankowner: 12:51am On Apr 04
MrCork:

Proud of wot? Pigeon English?iscdatva joke?
are u ok sir? Have u ever beeeento london?
Wot is wrong With u people!!! angry
You and this your hapless question of have you ever been to London. What is so special about London?
Biko, stop displaying your inferiority mentality. I have to be in London to know I shouldn't speak pidgin english.
Oga clear comot for road. Clearly, the joke is on you.
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 7:31am On Apr 04
Bankowner:

You and this your hapless question of have you ever been to London. What is so special about London?
Biko, stop displaying your inferiority mentality. I have to be in London to know I shouldn't speak pidgin english.

Bros..only Londoners can make sence of this thread

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 9:12am On Apr 04
Bankowner:

^^^eeee pain am!!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Bankowner: 3:30pm On Apr 04
MrCork:

^^^eeee pain am!!! embarassed
See ya life for outside!
Forming butter for outside, but confirmed koko garri for inside.
People wey talk say na waste of time to engage you no lie.
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by MrCork: 3:41pm On Apr 04
Bankowner:

See ya life for outside!
Forming butter for outside, but confirmed koko garri for inside.
People wey talk say na waste of time to engage you no lie.

STOP SPEKIN PIGEON ENGLISH ƁOY....is it nomal to disgrase us? .this is embarasssin to we nigerianS here London innit. Goat!!!!! (no oofencse) angry

1 Like

Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by Bankowner: 4:02am On Apr 05
MrCork:

STOP SPEKIN PIGEON ENGLISH ƁOY....is it nomal to disgrase us? .this is embarasssin to we nigerianS here London innit. Goat!!!!! (no oofencse) angry
I get your time wela.
Hungry boy forming britico.
Cock crowing at dawn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
If you no like pidgin, go jump in front double decker bus for your london.
Human being wey no fit speak correct patois wey no different from pidgin.
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by VinnyBaba: 5:34am On Apr 05
OboOlora:
Some people are actually taking Mr Cork serious and replying him hahahahaha
Either you are new to Nairaland or you need intense mental evaluation cheesy

They need SERIOUS Mental Evaluation. sad

Anyone that takes Mr Cork seriously should have his or her HEAD Checked. undecided

From the Topic and his Choice of spelling, it's clear he is just Playing around. smiley
Re: This Is Getting Embarrassing. Please Stop!!! by DesChyko: 6:34am On Apr 05
Bankowner:

Sebi na to trend dey hungry am.
We go give am im food.

And you think the food he has been receiving over the past decade has made any difference?🤣🤣

Maybe you should review the topics of the person you are trolling o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Appreciate A 5million Naira Gift From A Man / Ladies! See The Boy With Good 'Heat' !!! (Hilarious Pic) / Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.