Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls (4642 Views)

Finally! !the Hipocracy Of Our Girls Exposed By This Fb User. / How Do We Stop Our Ladies Becoming Hoes So They Wont Corrupt Our Children / Politicians Will Never Know Peace, For Spoiling Our Girls (pics).. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 10, 2016
There is this girl i admire so much in school and shes the most beautiful girl on campus, and i sweat anus to finally meet her after bribing her friend to set a date for us, i was so shock when she agreed to be my girlfriend but what she said baffle me, she said that if i really want her to love me i should be ready to spend because she change her hair every week and her phone every month including other expenses, that means i will be paying her 30k monthly (i almost pass out for there, na me born her? Me wey be student like her).
She said that she cherish herself and if i want her i must pay her salary just like yemi alade afterall if i nor meet her as she fine like this i wont approach her, she said food wey sweet na maggi they kill am (i mean what the hell am i Abacha son?), well guess what i told her, i told her i will think about it.
Since then i they run from her, if to just date her na 30k monthly, then to pay her bride price i will have to sell the whole country.
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Bushesbae(f): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2016
mtcheeew
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by openmine(m): 9:34am On Jun 10, 2016
grin
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by openmine(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2016
grin grin
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by grad2012(f): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2016
WHAT tongue this is serious.
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2016
*after all if i nor meet her as she fine like this i wont approach her, she said food wey sweet na maggi they kill am....

She talk true ooo....

Lolgringringrin

1 Share

Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by theEYe21(f): 9:39am On Jun 10, 2016
Run for your life! grin
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by obiorathesubtle: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2016
mtcheew.. Most beautiful girl on campus... When you see this girl naa.. She looks like one chimpanzee they don't let children see..
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by ritababe(f): 9:47am On Jun 10, 2016
lmao
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Eddygourdo(m): 9:48am On Jun 10, 2016
She be igbo babe abi ? Op shey u no sabi say shoe get size ? Biko sendialum her digit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by ErnieSmallzz(f): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2016
Lol, ehn y u dey complain? No be u wan date fine girl? tongue grin
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 10, 2016
You must be joking. grin
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
Lol, ehn y u dey complain? No be u wan date fine girl? tongue grin

so because she fine I go they pay her put?
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2016
Eddygourdo:
She be igbo babe abi ? Op shey u no sabi say shoe get size ? Biko sendialum her digit

she be Benin girl
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
mtcheew.. Most beautiful girl on campus... When you see this girl naa.. She looks like one chimpanzee they don't let children see..

she's beautiful like the stars
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by obiorathesubtle: 9:53am On Jun 10, 2016
thagift:

she's beautiful like the stars
story story.
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Holywizard: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2016
u for ask her whether her Toto get refrigerator & massager.
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Eddygourdo(m): 9:54am On Jun 10, 2016
thagift:

she be Benin girl
I have lost intrest . I am a tribalist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 10, 2016
most beautiful ke most ugly ni.
in mrcork's word she's not even light skinned.

makydebbie is more beautiful.
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by dissybling(f): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2016
heheheeeeeeee if u look into it,she might not like u dat y she look for a way to discard u nicely
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by UyiIredia(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2016
Some of these girls as dem be so na money dey always dey their mind. E beta as you run comot for the girl. 30k just to date. Mtcheew. I sure say u go find beta chica wey nor go suck your money.
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Fernandowski(m): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2016
even if you start dating her, she might still be bleeping other guys behind you

that's just the wave
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by makydebbie(f): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2016
olihilistic:
most beautiful ke most ugly ni.
in mrcork's word she's not even light skinned.

makydebbie is more beautiful.
lol...thanks dear
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 10, 2016
thagift:

madam even you?

Nah....

Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Bushesbae(f): 10:12am On Jun 10, 2016
thagift:

y u dey hiss?
the thread get as e be
Re: Am So Angry With Yemi Alade, She Has Corrupt Our Girls by Jennyluvluv(f): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nationwide Protest Port harcourt Chapter , Lets Meet Up That Day / Lady Revealed Her Chats With A Man That Love Her, See Grammar. / What Is That One Part You Will Change In Your Body If God Ask You Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.