Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) (43836 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / American Wife Shows The Living Condition With Her Nigerian Husband To Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by ForValour: 3:15pm On Apr 02
Ireland is a land of milk and honey. A land of opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Latakia(f): 3:15pm On Apr 02
Watch this movie "Ile" by Muyiwa Ademola and you will agree by the saying that there is no place like home (Nigeria).
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Ekpekus(m): 3:15pm On Apr 02
officialwdhtvv:
Man takes a tour of the outdoor camp allegedly occupied by hundreds of Nigerian men in Dublin, Ireland

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N871QXflNKU
This is insanity...
But how does the poster know that they are mostly Nigerians?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by SmartPolician: 3:16pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
This is so pathetic! I hope those gullible Obidients are seeing this? Una mumu never do?

Stop having organism over OBIdients.

I have seen many agbadorians who left the country after campaigning and voting for Tinubu

If I had my way, I would personally deny them visas!
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Niftish: 3:16pm On Apr 02
Na by force to Japan?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 3:17pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
This is so pathetic! I hope those gullible Obidients are seeing this? Una mumu never do?
waiting concern obedients here again now nnah no get sense oooo aswear
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Ekpekus(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02
LaIabobo:
Trash talk.

Nigerians are not even one of the highest number of asylum seekers in Europe. Talks like these irritate me a lot.

The person recording this video didnt even mention Nigerians but one fool chose to add his country name to the video for content purposes.

The way we sell our country badly will come back to hunt us very soon.

People from eastern europe, somalia, sudan, ethopia cross the sea in crazy numbers but you’ll never see their home countrymen portray them in this manner.
Exactly... I had to watch the video and was irritated when nothing points to the nationality or identity of the shelter dwellers. So to generate traffic, the blogger added Nigeria. This is totally unacceptable
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Onewazobia(m): 3:18pm On Apr 02
Yourprick:
Imagine leaving your comfort in Nigeria then ending up like this

Is there really a comfort down here?
Although, you are right for few 9jas
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Childofgrace18: 3:19pm On Apr 02
This is how far some people can go to demarket their country, how did you know they are Nigerians? We too dey make noise on social media I swear.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by VincciDaOneAndO(m): 3:19pm On Apr 02
Obidients, come and see your brothers..Mtcheew!!
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Ekpekus(m): 3:20pm On Apr 02
Niftish:
Na by force to Japan?
What of Korea?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:20pm On Apr 02
grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by AntiChristian: 3:25pm On Apr 02
Na breeze them dey take!

Some will enter plane go receive the knock that is meant for them!
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by 2shure: 3:25pm On Apr 02
They are lucky,they don t have drunk yahoo boy thr,if not he go use him b3nz crush all of them once.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by PoliticalChinex(m): 3:26pm On Apr 02
PURE LIES. MAJORITY ARE NOT NIGERIANS BUT DRUG-ADDICTED WHITE PEOPLE. THEY ALSO LITTER THE STREETS OF SAN FRANCISCO, LA AND NEW YORK IN AMERICA, I REPEAT MAJORITY ARE WHITE PEOPLE. NOT DUE TO POVERTY BUT DRUG ADDICTION
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by ufotunang: 3:30pm On Apr 02
See what APC and Tinubu has caused 🙄
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by iamtardey: 3:30pm On Apr 02
Yourprick:
Imagine leaving your comfort in Nigeria then ending up like this
I bn through worse case here in Nigeria,you don’t know
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Reelmii: 3:32pm On Apr 02
Atleast they are better than people who sleep under bridge in the lagos that tinubu developed grin
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Weknowbetter: 3:33pm On Apr 02
I can't conclude they are Nigerians from the video. They seem to be living in tents supplied by Dublins government, it is temporary shelter until they can find housing.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Sapasenator: 3:35pm On Apr 02
DenreleDave:

I dont blame them... Peter obi has failed them, Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar adua, Jonathan, Atiku has failed Nigerians.

If I get opportunity to sleep here and be hustling, i will gladly do than sit in Nigeria.

At least for here, if I am working, with time, time will come back good because it is a working system unlike Nigeria that you may be working and your hardwork is truncated by Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku e.t.c

Your fellow Nigerian sef is ready to spoil your hustle without no cause.

A nairalander came here to blackmail me as scammer when all i have done in my life is legit. That is how Nigerians behave "pull him down syndrome".

Who blackmailed you as a scammer.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:35pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:

How is this obidients affair? Or you're merely craving for mentions? If you had said this to my hearing one on one, I would have punched you with my left hand. Nonx3nse
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Satazaa: 3:36pm On Apr 02
Saturnalia:
I must japa, I must japa! Nigeria is not good, Nigeria is burning, Nigeria is on fire!

Well, you will just Japa into your untimely death! And From frying Pan to Fire.

I have said it times without number that the majority of those nonentities parroting the “Japa Mantra” are directionless school dropouts who have nothing productive to do with their miserable lives.

It would be a tragedy if an educated & rational mind allows the “internet mob” misinform & mislead him into making decisions that will hurt him for the rest of his life.

“Life is a race, if you don’t run fast, you’ll get trampled upon” NA LIE!

If you MUST RUN FAST in anything you do, then MAKE SURE YOU’RE RUNNING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

Yes, me too - I will still Japa when the time is right, with all the required resources at my disposal.

Not that I will go and sell my landed properties to relocate and become a destitute living inside a dog house on the street or in a refugee camp abroad!

E no go happen!
brilliant bro you are spot on
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02
DenreleDave:

I dont blame them... Peter obi has failed them, Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar adua, Jonathan, Atiku has failed Nigerians.

If I get opportunity to sleep here and be hustling, i will gladly do than sit in Nigeria.

At least for here, if I am working, with time, time will come back good because it is a working system unlike Nigeria that you may be working and your hardwork is truncated by Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku e.t.c

Your fellow Nigerian sef is ready to spoil your hustle without no cause.

No doubt

A nairalander came here to blackmail me as scammer when all i have done in my life is legit. That is how Nigerians behave "pull him down syndrome".

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Quebec91(m): 3:37pm On Apr 02
I tell you
socialmediaman:
Anything other than legal migration is probably not worth your huge financial and time investment
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Quebec91(m): 3:40pm On Apr 02
My take as well

I feel you

You geh sense🧠which is really scare among most Nigerians these days
Saturnalia:
I must japa, I must japa! Nigeria is not good, Nigeria is burning, Nigeria is on fire!

Well, you will just Japa into your untimely death! And From frying Pan to Fire.

I have said it times without number that the majority of those nonentities parroting the “Japa Mantra” are directionless school dropouts who have nothing productive to do with their miserable lives.

It would be a tragedy if an educated & rational mind allows the “internet mob” misinform & mislead him into making decisions that will hurt him for the rest of his life.

“Life is a race, if you don’t run fast, you’ll get trampled upon” NA LIE!

If you MUST RUN FAST in anything you do, then MAKE SURE YOU’RE RUNNING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

Yes, me too - I will still Japa when the time is right, with all the required resources at my disposal.

Not that I will go and sell my landed properties to relocate and become a destitute living inside a dog house on the street or in a refugee camp abroad!

E no go happen!
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Nchenches: 3:40pm On Apr 02
officialwdhtvv:
Man takes a tour of the outdoor camp allegedly occupied by hundreds of Nigerian men in Dublin, Ireland

#wetindeyhappentv

httpkplllll s://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N871QXflNKU
Una good morning ooo.

After their Fulani masters denied victory for Peter Obi during the last presidential election, they all japa in search of better foođ and accommodation after they have washed shit from oyibo nyash.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by NaijaCrusader: 3:40pm On Apr 02
What now makes majority of them Nigerians abeg?even the few bystanders in the video where white men probably from eastern Europe or wherever but I didn't see a single black person in that video
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Almaiga: 3:41pm On Apr 02
officialwdhtvv:

#wetindeyhappentv

How do they shower and use the Toilet?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Truflexunits(m): 3:41pm On Apr 02
If I end like this abroad with job to make money and send to my people home, I rather be that way than living in this country hopelessly
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by chiboycue: 3:42pm On Apr 02
officialwdhtvv:

#wetindeyhappentv

I did not see a video of any black man alleged to be a Nigerian emerging from the outdoor camp. How did the video man arrive at the conclusion that hundreds of Nigerian live in those outdoor camp ?
Did he interview any one that outdoor campers that claimed to be a Nigerian in order to support his claims ?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by year2013: 3:42pm On Apr 02
Coder2Client:
Not greener in Dublin?

It is still better than Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Busts Taxify Driver Who Tricks Passengers Into Paying More / Flying From Abuja To Port Harcourt: Nairalander Observation: Pictures & Video / Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.