Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) (43835 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / American Wife Shows The Living Condition With Her Nigerian Husband To Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by onecansee: 4:16pm On Apr 02
Don't be preach Japa. You are setting people for jail. This is what seun osewa is doing
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by wonlasewonimi: 4:16pm On Apr 02
Nigerians don't live that anywhere in the world. Worst case scenario, they would squat with someone. Looks like the OP is just reaching.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by sanya4good(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02
But no where was Nigeria mentioned in that video
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by CHAQUR: 4:20pm On Apr 02
Black market travellers.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by ezegenigbonine: 4:26pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
This is so pathetic! I hope those gullible Obidients are seeing this? Una mumu never do?

Funny enough na Yoruba full dublin and UK
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by 247man: 4:27pm On Apr 02
Yourprick:
Imagine leaving your comfort in Nigeria then ending up like this

Unfortunately or fortunately, they wont be there in few months time, it’s going to be part of their old stories….
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by lagosrd: 4:27pm On Apr 02
PartnerusIsBack:

Exactly my point too. I am based here in Dublin and nothing like that. Nigerian asylum seekers would rather stay with family and friends till their appeal is granted. Don't know more about this asylum route and I came here via study route. Truly, that assent is Irish ascent and the location is Dublin but I beg to disagree any Nigerian national is amongst the homeless. Make I keep quiet before one teenager go insult me here.

Thanks bro, we must not keep quiet for anyone to destroy our country. East or West we will still go back home. How will other people feel if we as Nigerians attribute all manners of crimes to their countries. We not need wait for government before we counter such reckless behaviors.

Meanwhile , Nigerian youths too that think making money at the expense of someone or some people should not be given a breathing space at all. If you can think , very well the world is full of ideas and the possibilities of making money without denigrating, disrespecting and disgracing people to make money are endless.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by 004gist: 4:27pm On Apr 02
DenreleDave:

I dont blame them... Peter obi has failed them, Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar adua, Jonathan, Atiku has failed Nigerians.

If I get opportunity to sleep here and be hustling, i will gladly do than sit in Nigeria.

At least for here, if I am working, with time, time will come back good because it is a working system unlike Nigeria that you may be working and your hardwork is truncated by Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku e.t.c

Your fellow Nigerian sef is ready to spoil your hustle without no cause.

A nairalander came here to blackmail me as scammer when all i have done in my life is legit. That is how Nigerians behave "pull him down syndrome".

Local man reasonning.
If they are working why can't they use the money n rent home?
Your brain de touch
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by MaziObinnaokija: 4:27pm On Apr 02
grin if una like,show us pics of 2000 NGR makeshift camp/tents in Dublin.Wen it is time,we too go enter grin cool.

No Time.

That's All
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Gift96: 4:31pm On Apr 02
DenreleDave:

I dont blame them... Peter obi has failed them, Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar adua, Jonathan, Atiku has failed Nigerians.

If I get opportunity to sleep here and be hustling, i will gladly do than sit in Nigeria.

At least for here, if I am working, with time, time will come back good because it is a working system unlike Nigeria that you may be working and your hardwork is truncated by Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku e.t.c

A nairalander came here to blackmail me as scammer when all i have done in my life is legit. That is how Nigerians behave "pull him down syndrome".

Timekeeper?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by 43Ronin: 4:35pm On Apr 02
Na ogun go kee dis Blogger. Where did they say dey were nigerians
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Focusmind: 4:36pm On Apr 02
Stupid youtuber. These are natives that are on drugs, possibly. There is no way majority could be Nigerians. The youtuber is just looking for attention and traffic. This tells you the extent some unscrupulous Nigerians could go to tarnish the image of the country on the altar of their personal gain .
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by broadman20: 4:40pm On Apr 02
BoldBrainz:

Don't you people get tired?

That's what they are paid to do here everyday or else no payment for them.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by FireUpNow(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02
This is one cheap lie oga.. These people are not Nigerians alone. Other Africans are among. There is hope for them there than here. Nigeria is hell
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by imagrg(m): 4:41pm On Apr 02
No place like home!
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by JetApartment: 4:41pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
This is so pathetic! I hope those gullible Obidients are seeing this? Una mumu never do?

Why una no just get sense even it is a drop of sense, was the post about obidients? Do you have the names or identity of those NIGERIANS that makes you call them Obidients? How does the post relate to Obidients? Is it only Obidients that japa? Now you can see how brainless you are.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by jiz: 4:45pm On Apr 02
Some people even build 3 bedroom flat outside grin angry I don’t pity a man who think life is about japa ! They will not show you this when they post their picture on Facebook
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Subonbon(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
wetin concern obidients for this matter wey dey ground? At times just leave things if you have nothing meaningful to say....

1 Like

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Donaldoni: 4:47pm On Apr 02
Nigerians will NEVER learn!!! angry
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Fearyourcreator: 4:48pm On Apr 02
Ekpekus:

Exactly... I had to watch the video and was irritated when nothing points to the nationality or identity of the shelter dwellers. So to generate traffic, the blogger added Nigeria. This is totally unacceptable
Why are you angry ?
You people are always fast to give Nigeria a bad name ... Are they not Nigerians again ?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by femi4: 4:49pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
Tinubu boyz are there too
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by occfx: 4:49pm On Apr 02
Yourprick:
Imagine leaving your comfort in Nigeria then ending up like this

You forgot say Nigeria is at war. If army burn your house or fulani raid your village and someone offers you this in dublin you would thank God.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 4:50pm On Apr 02
Subonbon:
wetin concern obidients for this matter wey dey ground? At times just leave things if you have nothing meaningful to say....
What prompted the japa syndrome? Was it not after Mr Pandora lost the election that Obidients started saying they've lost hope in Nigeria japa was the way forward?
Obidients will always continue to live in self denial. That's is their trademark. We sabi una die
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 4:51pm On Apr 02
femi4:
Tinubu boyz are there too
I can bet that 90-95% are Obidients. We all know how and when the Japa syndrome started. Don't live in self denial please
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Sleekfingers: 4:51pm On Apr 02
officialwdhtvv:
Man takes a tour of the outdoor camp allegedly occupied by hundreds of Nigerian men in Dublin, Ireland

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N871QXflNKU

Lies. Bloody Lai Muhammad pikin
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 4:52pm On Apr 02
JetApartment:

Why una no just get sense even it is a drop of sense, was the post about obidients? Do you have the names or identity of those NIGERIANS that makes you call them Obidients? How does the post relate to Obidients? Is it only Obidients that japa? Now you can see how brainless you are.
Tell that to yourself. Akuya
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Laple0541(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02
And one mumu for Naija will be angry and saying rubbish simply because he/she asked for money from one of this fellow and they refused to yield.

People Eye Dey See For Obodo Oyinbo
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Iko5000: 4:52pm On Apr 02
OP stop posting fake news ,yes there is a possibility that they might be Nigerians but not the number you are saying . Unverified news should not be posted to front page Mods
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Confirm4real(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02
Nigeria failed them undecided
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by femi4: 4:55pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:

I can bet that 90-95% are Obidients. We all know how and when the Japa syndrome started. Don't live in self denial please
You are wrong,
In the last 6 months, the economy hasn't been favourable to Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 4:55pm On Apr 02
ezegenigbonine:

Funny enough na Yoruba full dublin and UK
Yes that's true but those ones living in very unpleasant conditions there are mostly Obidients. Obidients could be any tribe. Me and you know how and when the Japa syndrome started. I can still refresh your memory on how it started. It started after Mr Pandora lost the election. Most Obidients said they've lost hope in Nigeria and the only way out was japa. See the result now.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 4:55pm On Apr 02
DenreleDave:

u go explain explain explain taya, no evidence!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Busts Taxify Driver Who Tricks Passengers Into Paying More / Flying From Abuja To Port Harcourt: Nairalander Observation: Pictures & Video / Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.