Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) (43837 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / American Wife Shows The Living Condition With Her Nigerian Husband To Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by maasoap(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02
DenreleDave:

I dont blame them... Peter obi has failed them, Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar adua, Jonathan, Atiku has failed Nigerians.

If I get opportunity to sleep here and be hustling, i will gladly do than sit in Nigeria.

At least for here, if I am working, with time, time will come back good because it is a working system
unlike Nigeria that you may be working and your hardwork is truncated by Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku e.t.c

Your fellow Nigerian sef is ready to spoil your hustle without no cause.

A nairalander came here to blackmail me as scammer when all i have done in my life is legit. That is how Nigerians behave "pull him down syndrome".

Many have tried it and came back home voluntarily when they realised that they were just suffering for nothing and wasting their youthful age.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 4:57pm On Apr 02
femi4:
You are wrong,
In the last 6 months, the economy hasn't been favourable to Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations
Won't you rather remain in Nigeria than to be living in such a terrible condition abroad. Even a dog lives better than them. Let's learn to appreciate our country. Things may be hard now but I'd rather die here than live in such condition. Some of them wasted millions to travel out only to end up in such miseries. Tufiakwa
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by merits(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02
officialwdhtvv:
Man takes a tour of the outdoor camp allegedly occupied by hundreds of Nigerian men in Dublin, Ireland

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N871QXflNKU
Must you japa when you know that you have nothing tangible to lay your hand on over there? Rubbish.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Ashirioluwa: 4:59pm On Apr 02
Show them photos and videos that are worse than this; Nigerian youths will still apply for a visit visa to go join them, and if you say anything contrary to their asylum plan, then they will call you an enemy of progress.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by femi4: 5:00pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:

Won't you rather remain in Nigeria than to be living in such a terrible condition abroad. Even a dog lives better than them. Let's learn to appreciate our country. Things may be hard now but I'd rather die here than live in such condition. Some of them wasted millions to travel out only to end up in such miseries. Tufiakwa
Those that are living under the bridge in different part of Lagos are from Togo?

1 Like

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Lizzysamuel(f): 5:01pm On Apr 02
DenreleDave:

I dont blame them... Peter obi has failed them, Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar adua, Jonathan, Atiku has failed Nigerians.

If I get opportunity to sleep here and be hustling, i will gladly do than sit in Nigeria.

At least for here, if I am working, with time, time will come back good because it is a working system unlike Nigeria that you may be working and your hardwork is truncated by Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku e.t.c

A nairalander came here to blackmail me as scammer when all i have done in my life is legit. That is how Nigerians behave "pull him down syndrome".

Ebin Pa Wa boys sef.

Wetin concern Obi and your tears?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02
BoldBrainz:

Don't you people get tired?

Can anyone get tired of being brainless?!!

I think it might be beyond their control.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Barbiturate(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
This is so pathetic! I hope those gullible Obidients are seeing this? Una mumu never do?

I have a Yoruba neighbour who left his govt work and relocated to Dublin with his wife and kids, before the family travelling restrictions. He supported Tinubu so much because of tribe.

Dem say leg wey dey Waka, eyes wey dey Waka dey see am.

Someone who know him well saw him, snapped him and sent to another person in Naija.

He sleeps outside with the wife!

So next time, always comment with your sense, not senselessly!
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Angelfrost(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:

These are likely illegal immigrants and asylum seekers...!

That said... Don't you have Nigerians living in worse conditions than these in Nigeria?!!
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by adecz: 5:11pm On Apr 02
Biafrans, not Nigerians ❗️❗️❗️😡😡😡

1 Like

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Actuarydeji(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02
Honestly speaking, this is madness!!! Why are we like this in country! Imagine after leaving your comfort zone, this is the kind of rubbish life you choose for your life...

officialwdhtvv:
Man takes a tour of the outdoor camp allegedly occupied by hundreds of Nigerian men in Dublin, Ireland

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N871QXflNKU
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by RodgersAkpafu: 5:19pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
This is so pathetic! I hope those gullible Obidients are seeing this? Una mumu never do?

How did obidients enter this discussion now ?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by gaskiyamagana: 5:20pm On Apr 02
Yourprick:
Imagine leaving your comfort in Nigeria then ending up like this
Which comfort?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by ultimateprof: 5:21pm On Apr 02
lagosrd:
So where was Nigerians written in that picture .

Or how many of them were interviewed for you to come to that conclusion.. Stop all this useless posts

You're intelligent!

1 Like

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by BondRiv: 5:22pm On Apr 02
What a life.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 5:23pm On Apr 02
femi4:
Those that are living under the bridge in different part of Lagos are from Togo?
You can't compare them with these fools. I am sure you know how much it cost to travel to the UK.
If those people living under the bridge in Nigeria had that kind of money these idi*ts are wasting to travel out, they'd be better people.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by babaowambe: 5:24pm On Apr 02
STOP POSTING ILL INFORMED POSTS TO WHIP UP EMOTIONS TO A GULLIBLE SEMI ILLITERATE ONLINE POPULATION!
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by gaskiyamagana: 5:24pm On Apr 02
DenreleDave:

At least for here, if I am working, with time, time will come back good because it is a working system unlike Nigeria that you may be working and your hardwork is truncated by Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku e.t.c

This is sacred fact many known but ignored.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 5:25pm On Apr 02
Barbiturate:

I have a Yoruba neighbour who left his govt work and relocated to Dublin with his wife and kids, before the family travelling restrictions. He supported Tinubu so much because of tribe.

Dem say leg wey dey Waka, eyes wey dey Waka dey see am.

Someone who know him well saw him, snapped him and sent to another person in Naija.

He sleeps outside with the wife!

So next time, always comment with your sense, not senselessly!
I still stand by my statement because majority of those people are Obidients. Don't live in self denial Mr sense. You dey think at all?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by femi4: 5:25pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:

You can't compare them with these fools. I am sure you know how much it cost to travel to the UK.
If those people living under the bridge in Nigeria had that kind of money these idi*ts are wasting to travel out, they'd be better people.
Many of them didn't have papers. Stop comparing them with people that travelled right

Over there, you can't work without legit papers
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by banku: 5:26pm On Apr 02
You guys may not understand. If you guys are treated like osu at home, any escape outside osu villages in Nigeria or even Asia with death penalty; is paradise.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 5:29pm On Apr 02
femi4:
Many of them didn't have papers. Stop comparing them with people that travelled right

Over there, you can't work without legit papers
And I believe they travelled for free abi?
The point I'm making here is Japa is not an option as widely propagated by the Obidient movement. Stay and build your country! End of discussion
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by femi4: 5:34pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:

And I believe they travelled for free abi?
The point I'm making here is Japa is not an option as widely propagated by the Obidient movement. Stay and build your country! End of discussion
Your point is out of place. If you want to japa, do it the right way...That's the main point
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by ragna1991(m): 5:37pm On Apr 02
Madness in display,has peter obim ever been president.
When ignorance meet empty head you would here such sound.

Read what you wrote,what has peter obi got to do with this please

DenreleDave:

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Chimela101: 5:37pm On Apr 02
Yourprick:

All in the name of greener pastures, imagine this nonsense Biko 😳
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 5:38pm On Apr 02
femi4:
Your point is out of place. If you want to japa, do it the right way...That's the main point
Obidients never cease to amaze me. You guys should keep playing. You'll all learn the hard way. See am nah. Unpatriotic set of people. Tinubu will succeed and Nigeria will succeed. We noticed that Mr Pandora has been quiet lately now that the dollar is gaining against the dollar. All our economic saboteurs shall be put to shame
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by BoldBrainz(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02
Angelfrost:

Can anyone get tired of being brainless?!!

I think it might be beyond their control.

It's totally repugnant, to say the least.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by mastermaestro(m): 5:50pm On Apr 02
peterboro:
Nonsense talk.

Nigerians always find their way out if there's anything like this.
Nigerians are not among asylum seekers in that tent. Show me a single Nigeria.

Nigerians are more actively calculative in situations like this.

UKRAINIANS, AFGHANISTANS and PALESTINES ARE CONSIDERED FIRST/PRIORITY IN IRELAND DUE TO THE HARD HIT SITUATION. And their populations alone have filled the country, thereby bringing issue of housing shortage.

Don't mind those saying they are Nigerians. No Nigerian enters mainland city of any developed country and decides to live like this. It is nearly impossible. It's only those who are trapped in forced camps on the outskirts that manage to live in this manner until they find a way to flee into the main living area.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Ekpekus(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02
Fearyourcreator:

Why are you angry ?
You people are always fast to give Nigeria a bad name ... Are they not Nigerians again ?
How do you come to the conclusion of the "you people?"
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by ogaontop(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02
Yourprick:
Most could have come back if not for shame. Imagine selling properties to japa and coming back empty-handed
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by simplyOJ(m): 6:08pm On Apr 02
This is shameful. I will rather remain back; if I must go then proper accomodation arrangements should be made. This is shameful.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Killermamba: 6:09pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
your gullible mama nai u supposed advice. Ozuor numankon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Busts Taxify Driver Who Tricks Passengers Into Paying More / Flying From Abuja To Port Harcourt: Nairalander Observation: Pictures & Video / Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.