Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) (43833 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Think Well Before You ‘Japa’ — Nigerian Man Shows Homeless People In US (Video) / American Wife Shows The Living Condition With Her Nigerian Husband To Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 3:42pm On Apr 02
Pharaoh4rin:

How is this obidients affair? Or you're merely craving for mentions? If you had said this to my hearing one on one, I would have punched you with my left hand. Nonx3nse
Go and ask your grandfather
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by alpharoyalty: 3:42pm On Apr 02
It's a disgrace and they should be sent back home
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Dshocker(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
This is so pathetic! I hope those gullible Obidients are seeing this? Una mumu never do?

So only Obidients travel to Dublin? 🤡

1 Like

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 3:43pm On Apr 02
Riskymarvelous:
waiting concern obedients here again now nnah no get sense oooo aswear
The truth is always very bitter. I understand
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Quebec91(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02
Point 👍
ThePolemicist:
He who fails to plan; plans to fail.
May we soon realize that it is only a concerted effort that will develop our home country.
All these japa no fit favour pass 1 in 10.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 3:44pm On Apr 02
Dshocker:

So only Obidients travel to Dublin? 🤡
Alade you dey ask me?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by stallionng: 3:44pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
This is so pathetic! I hope those gullible Obidients are seeing this? Una mumu never do?
Mr big fool, the post says Nigerians,must you expose your bigotry within the slightest opportunity? Can't pretend to be normal atimes

1 Like

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by sexydebo(m): 3:45pm On Apr 02
Let me bust your bubble

This is temporary, it's better than wasting away waiting for manna...

Now they have two options... endure and figure a way out of the predicament

Leave and return home to draw another plan...

Either ways ... they will be wiser 😌

#ORO

1 Like

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by enemyofprogress: 3:45pm On Apr 02
Mama Esabod no fit keep some of them for her house?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 3:45pm On Apr 02
stallionng:

Mr big fool, the post says Nigerians,must you expose your bigotry within the slightest opportunity? Can't pretend to be normal atimes
Is that what we should call your father?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 3:47pm On Apr 02
SmartPolician:

Stop having organism over OBIdients.

I have seen many agbadorians who left the country after campaigning and voting for Tinubu

If I had my way, I would personally deny them visas!
Obidients will always live in self denial. That's their trademark. We sabi una die.ake una continue dey japa. We dey laugh o!
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by eepeepook: 3:48pm On Apr 02
Apply for the job of a janitor or menial labourer. Life no hard, na humans complicate am.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Fearyourcreator: 3:48pm On Apr 02
BoldBrainz:

Don't you people get tired?
Just like una mumu dey call Tinubu even if Una wan shit for toilet
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by enemyofprogress: 3:48pm On Apr 02
Latakia:
Watch this movie "Ile" by Muyiwa Ademola and you will agree by the saying that there is no place like home (Nigeria).
aunty movies na make believe. Don't be deceived. Come make I carry you travel out to Afghanistan, Pakistan, India or Gaza. You no go like to come back home again
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by PartnerusIsBack: 3:49pm On Apr 02
lagosrd:
So where was Nigerians written in that picture .

Or how many of them were interviewed for you to come to that conclusion.. Stop all this useless posts
Exactly my point too. I am based here in Dublin and nothing like that. Nigerian asylum seekers would rather stay with family and friends till their appeal is granted. Don't know more about this asylum route and I came here via study route. Truly, that assent is Irish ascent and the location is Dublin but I beg to disagree any Nigerian national is amongst the homeless. Make I keep quiet before one teenager go insult me here.

1 Like

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by smyo(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
You are sick but you think you are normal

1 Like

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Franzinni: 3:50pm On Apr 02
See my Dublin o.. my one true love .

1 Like

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by omoadeleye(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02
Those useless people littering around in abroad used millions to live a homeless life in abroad
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by PartnerusIsBack: 3:52pm On Apr 02
Ireland has lots of jobs (cash-at-hand) which even those that are not legal can do and make ends meet. Don't ask me how. I am here and know exactly what I am talking about. The OP is misleading with the topic of this post. I can tell you for free that NO Nigerian is on the street. Unless them dey do am from naija

2 Likes

Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Prigidypogodo(f): 3:52pm On Apr 02
DenreleDave:

I dont blame them... Peter obi has failed them, Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar adua, Jonathan, Atiku has failed Nigerians.

If I get opportunity to sleep here and be hustling, i will gladly do than sit in Nigeria.

At least for here, if I am working, with time, time will come back good because it is a working system unlike Nigeria that you may be working and your hardwork is truncated by Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku e.t.c

Your fellow Nigerian sef is ready to spoil your hustle without no cause.

A nairalander came here to blackmail me as scammer when all i have done in my life is legit. That is how Nigerians behave "pull him down syndrome".

oh my sweetheart do you still love me?
you're soo sweet.
just tell me that you love me 😭😭
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by MadamExcellency: 3:54pm On Apr 02
DenreleDave:

I dont blame them... Peter obi has failed them, Tinubu, Buhari, Obasanjo, Yar adua, Jonathan, Atiku has failed Nigerians.

If I get opportunity to sleep here and be hustling, i will gladly do than sit in Nigeria.

At least for here, if I am working, with time, time will come back good because it is a working system unlike Nigeria that you may be working and your hardwork is truncated by Peter Obi, Tinubu and Atiku e.t.c

Your fellow Nigerian sef is ready to spoil your hustle without no cause.

A nairalander came here to blackmail me as scammer when all i have done in my life is legit. That is how Nigerians behave "pull him down syndrome".

Stop being ridiculous. PETER Obi did not fail any Anambrian. Stop with who failed you and this ridiculous inclusion because the man you support is a failure.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by APOPTOSIS: 3:58pm On Apr 02
Can't see anything that shows they are Nigerians.
Let's stop this madness.
By the way, desist from embarking on " ILLEGAL MIGRATION". It doesn't pay at all.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Mushmush: 4:03pm On Apr 02
smyo:
You are sick but you think you are normal
Tell that to your self
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Panda7(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02
they are probably almajiri children. Send money home Jared, you wan go abroad you no sabi hustle. abeg find a side hustle. Local home and industrial cleaning can bring you a whole lot of money
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by drololaaof: 4:09pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
What concerns Obidient in this case? Is it Obi that took them there? Or japa syndrome without proper planning.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Neoteny(m): 4:12pm On Apr 02
Yourprick:
Imagine leaving your comfort in Nigeria then ending up like this

But na "abload" nah.

They've sworn that even if they'll sleep in the gutters, japa abload pass comfort in naija.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Ogbuu101: 4:12pm On Apr 02
Mushmush:
Are people not sleeping under bridges and in uncompleted buildings in your tilumbu zoogeria?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by drololaaof: 4:13pm On Apr 02
Yourprick:
The video did not say Nigerian why tag all of them as Nigerian?
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by LordIsaac(m): 4:13pm On Apr 02
Yourprick:
Honestly! All in the name of “greener pastures!”
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by CodeTemplar: 4:13pm On Apr 02
Yourprick:
better than eating cassava with legs bound in a kidnapper camps.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Slytiger: 4:14pm On Apr 02
Lol. Some of them would be bank managers and director of firms in Nigeria.
Re: Man Shows The Outdoor Camp Occupied By Hundreds Of Nigerians In Dublin (video) by Niok: 4:15pm On Apr 02
I would like to know how he concluded they're mostly occupied by Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Busts Taxify Driver Who Tricks Passengers Into Paying More / Flying From Abuja To Port Harcourt: Nairalander Observation: Pictures & Video / Man Celebrates His Sixth Accident With No Scratch And Got These Replies (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.