Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

What’s The Best Way To Handle This Situation? Advice Needed! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What’s The Best Way To Handle This Situation? Advice Needed! (288 Views)

How Do I Handle This Noise Making Church / Lawyers In The House, Am I Guilty Of Rape In This Situation? / How Do I Handle This? Mature Minds Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Best Way To Handle This Situation? Advice Needed! by Harrykn: 1:38pm On Apr 02
On the 26th of march 2024, I waybilled some items through AKTC (Nsik Express Delivery) from Uyo, AKS to Nyanya, ABJ. 7 days passed and the company didn’t called to make reports about the goods on transit. Yesterday I decided to call their customer care only to discover that my goods arrived Nyanya on Sunday, 31st March 2024. Today being 1st of April fool, I went to pick up my goods. Lo and behold! It’s only my ox Fan that was available. The manager pleaded that other goods were stolen, that the bus was hijacked by bandits n they lost customers goods including mine. That they’ve been trying to recover those items hence the reason for not reaching out to me, I should give them a little to sort things out.
What do you advise that I do in this situation while giving them the time to sort things out ?

Re: What’s The Best Way To Handle This Situation? Advice Needed! by blackboy(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02
They are just buying time with that give us some time.
Did they make you pay for insurance? If yes, take this up with FCCP
Re: What’s The Best Way To Handle This Situation? Advice Needed! by Patented: 1:51pm On Apr 02
if you wan give them time, write a letter of demand requesting the return of payment for the items within the timeframe you want to give them. If dem no do well take it to another level. you can try FCCPC like someone has suggested
Re: What’s The Best Way To Handle This Situation? Advice Needed! by Harrykn: 8:30am On Apr 03
blackboy:
They are just buying time with that give us some time.
Did they make you pay for insurance? If yes, take this up with FCCP

I paid 12,000 for those items at courier point, they gave me a tracking number which I used to check progress on their website.
Re: What’s The Best Way To Handle This Situation? Advice Needed! by Harrykn: 8:31am On Apr 03
Patented:
if you wan give them time, write a letter of demand requesting the return of payment for the items within the timeframe you want to give them. If dem no do well take it to another level. you can try FCCPC like someone has suggested

I know that this give me some time is an excuse, that’s why I want to keep them on check. I’ll check the Fccpc procedures

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Insurgents Kill 4 Villagers / Fresh Attacks Takes 16 Lives And Left 82 Injured In Maiduguri / Learn To Let GO!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.