Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event (44695 Views)

The Moment Jowizaza Made A Grand Entry At Obi Cubana's Mom's Burial (Video) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Hezmatosky: 3:24pm On Apr 03
obiekunie01:

yanga dey sleeeppp!!!!!

if i start on you na ur brothers go leave you wey start the mata and ban me.
Don't mind him, fuullllss everywhere
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Shikena(m): 3:25pm On Apr 03
This blogger is a clown. The crowd were mostly mocking and insulting Idris Bobrisky with Portable's diss track for him titled "Brotherhood" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Christlike01: 3:27pm On Apr 03
Eleribuu,ero Ina!
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Honestey: 3:28pm On Apr 03
Bobrisky is Handsome girl
A beautiful man
She is tall
He is tall
She received his bride price
He received her pride price

English teachers on the forum please which is correct about Bobrisky from the above?
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:33pm On Apr 03
EasyGoingMan2:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Sunday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Sunday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Olaoluwa23,Sukhses,bolarinwatips,quadri,Tunde Otukomaya etc

Why must you lie and conjure fables just to fleece people of their money? You are not sick and you are an able bodied guy. You can't keep on going on like this. The worst of all is you going to use the money given to you for betting.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine.

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Cruzmaster: 3:34pm On Apr 03
CountinBlessins:

Superstar to who? Only homosexuals like you see him as a superstar

Calm down. No take am personal. Is not only gays that like him. Personally, I find it funny watching him dance like woman πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He can be funny atimes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by riverbird: 3:39pm On Apr 03
Yoruba yeyebrity grin
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by riverbird: 3:40pm On Apr 03
Cruzmaster:

Calm down. No take am personal. Is not only gays that like him. Personally, I find it funny watching him dance like woman πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He can be funny atimes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oga talk true say ur preeq no dey stand up for sister bobrisky... grin
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Thabothabo101: 3:42pm On Apr 03
RickyJesus:

Clearly he is celebrity (they are celebrating him), the question is "for what exactly?"

For being themselves, I guess.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Maysdevices(f): 3:42pm On Apr 03
Eunoiaa:
This is the end of the metamorphosis of the male species.

To be a woman, in toto, gloriously, spiritually.

The 'un-actualization' of this is what causes many a great young men to be misogynistic towards women. They see something, a form they are trying to be like, and they just cannot attain. They yearn to be a woman, they desire to be a woman, and many do not have the resources to quicken the process, so they hope in being hateful towards women, they can keep us dissatisfied with being women, truly and originally.

But the key to masculine happiness and freedom is to accept your feminine spirit and to revel in your visions of girlhood. An average young boy from the age of 5 starts having these dreams about his girhood, and it manifests physically as a wet dream. The process of becoming a woman starts from here until a man is 55, when he truly transforms into being a woman.

But so many men nowadays do not reach this maturation for one reason or the other. Their jealousy for the female nature is so strong that it gets in the way of their growth. They consume so much of the redpill that kills their divine feminine nature and leaves them at the mercy of other failed 'yet-to-developed' women like Andrew Tate and Shola of Twitter. I mean, look at their faces, you can see they look a little bit feminine, right? (Google them and see).

The more masculine a man looks, the farther he is from his feminine nature, and unfulfilled he is.

To be a Bobrisky should be the goal of every man. To be a woman is the highest enlightenment to attain. Everyone should be a Mummy, mother, woman, lady. Anything.

Change your ways as a man today, and work towards your spiritual assignment of ultimately becoming a woman and let us all live in an happy, gynocentric, matriarchal society as nature made it. Afterall, there's only really ONE gender at the point of conception- the XX chromosome.
grin grin grin
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Bmaster(m): 3:45pm On Apr 03
Eunoiaa:

The 'un-actualization' of this is what causes many a great young men to be misogynistic towards women. They see something, a form they are trying to be like, and they just cannot attain. They yearn to be a woman, they desire to be a woman, and many do not have the resources to quicken the process, so they hope in being hateful towards women, they can keep us dissatisfied with being women, truly and originally.

But the key to masculine happiness and freedom is to accept your feminine spirit and to revel in your visions of girlhood. An average young boy from the age of 5 starts having these dreams about his girhood, and it manifests physically as a wet dream. The process of becoming a woman starts from here until a man is 55, when he truly transforms into being a woman.

But so many men nowadays do not reach this maturation for one reason or the other. Their jealousy for the female nature is so strong that it gets in the way of their growth. They consume so much of the redpill that kills their divine feminine nature and leaves them at the mercy of other failed 'yet-to-developed' women like Andrew Tate and Shola of Twitter. I mean, look at their faces, you can see they look a little bit feminine, right? (Google them and see).

The more masculine a man looks, the farther he is from his feminine nature, and unfulfilled he is.

To be a Bobrisky should be the goal of every man. To be a woman is the highest enlightenment to attain. Everyone should be a Mummy, mother, woman, lady. Anything.

Change your ways as a man today, and work towards your spiritual assignment of ultimately becoming a woman and let us all live in an happy, gynocentric, matriarchal society as nature made it. Afterall, there's only really ONE gender at the point of conception- the XX chromosome.
I'd have love to become a lady,buh each time I remember I must wear pads for at least 4 days in each month,and then be walking like they broke one of my hip joints,I quit !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Maysdevices(f): 3:46pm On Apr 03
FRANCISTOWN:

I'd rather I become a cow for at least I'd be useful to mankind or an ant for at least I'd be wise than to be a 21st century woman.

Don't you know that ye all 21st century women stink? Y'all have terrible body odour. Y'all very dirty and nauseating. Ew!

A gender with distorted hypothalamus, I refuse and cast and bind.
This one sisters go dey smell like spoilt food

Just imagine the kind of women he surrounds himself with. Body odor women
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Exceed15: 3:46pm On Apr 03
CountinBlessins:

Superstar to who? Only homosexuals like you see him as a superstar

Don't get him wrong.. one can become famous for wrong things too. Whether u like it or not she's pulling her on crowd.. lol
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Jayhome24: 3:49pm On Apr 03
Pls I don't even know why people just have time for this nonsense nonentiy.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by enemyofprogress: 3:52pm On Apr 03
See as she resemble Latakia

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Emman08: 3:57pm On Apr 03
RickyJesus:

You are a closet gay, stop projecting.

Just having a logical and causal conversation, I know better know where the anger and hate is coming from. Just be yourself.

Oh absolutely. That one will suck the D for free sef. We Sabi them grin grin
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by ignis: 3:59pm On Apr 03
He/She is happy making headlines.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Tetraozonaitera: 4:02pm On Apr 03
He lives freely in Lagos.

He should go for public outing in Kano, Maiduguri, Yola, Kaduna etc

It would be a National Mourning Day.

Those who burnt Esther alive for Saying "Stop Posting Irrelevant things on Departmental Page" tagging it an insult on Mohammed will be glad to welcome Him/her.

Radarada
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by efemena5050(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03
Eunoiaa:

OGHENE ......WETIN THIS wan dey talk .....I don't think
u even understand urself .....go and read wat u wrote again, u will find out u wrote .... nothing....,"this wan become teacher na f16 person go get for result
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by themanderon: 4:10pm On Apr 03
This guy is an agent of hell sent to lure the souls of men to eternal damnation beware. There are many like him scattered everywhere.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Tealcrestmedia(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03
Wasted yoot, what exactly is there to celebrate about this man that went from brotherhood to sisterhood?
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Hamilton1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 03
Tetraozonaitera:
He lives freely in Lagos.

He should go for public outing in Kano, Maiduguri, Yola, Kaduna etc

It would be a National Mourning Day.

Those who burnt Esther alive for Saying "Stop Posting Irrelevant things on Departmental Page" tagging it an insult on Mohammed will be glad to welcome Him/her.

Radarada
So eye still never clear you say Naija na different countries merged as one?
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Etimemy: 4:19pm On Apr 03
Remember your creator in the days of your youth
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by CountinBlessins(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03
Exceed15:

Don't get him wrong.. one can become famous for wrong things too. Whether u like it or not she's pulling her on crowd.. lol

Whether you like it or not you are a smelly homosexual. Only a smelly idiotic half beast called a homosexual will call a man like him she.

Animal pls don't quote me again
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by phenylalanine(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03
GistMedia0:
Bobrisky, made a grand entrance to a public event, leaving onlookers in awe. The self-proclaimed "Mummy of Lagos" was met with cheers and chants of adoration as fans gathered to catch a glimpse of the renowned personality. shocked

Dressed in a stunning ensemble that commanded attention, Bobrisky's arrival was nothing short of spectacular. The event, which drew a large crowd, came to a halt as all eyes turned to the vibrant personality, known for breaking barriers and pushing boundaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNE6aeomYRc

Idris
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by CountinBlessins(m): 4:26pm On Apr 03
Cruzmaster:

You are a disgusting gay .smelling thing

Take your anus smelling fingers and never quote me again
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Forkthiefnubu: 4:27pm On Apr 03
Did she chop off teeny weeny dic? Such self hating to the extent of harming the poor ever flaccid dic
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Reloadedisraelp: 4:34pm On Apr 03
Portable don talk am finish ... From brotherhood to sisterhood cheesy
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Kingzjayzee: 4:38pm On Apr 03
We need a sermon on this. Please where's Mr. Righteousness
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by SaLongs1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 03
obiekunie01:
waitoo!

so na like this bobrisky take become super star!
grin grin Superstar with shim own Portable diss track.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whisper Amanda Edochie Graduates From The University (Pictures) / Chukwudi, Bright Chimezie’s Son Called To Bar (Photo) / M.I And Vector Settle long term Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.