Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event (44640 Views)

The Moment Jowizaza Made A Grand Entry At Obi Cubana's Mom's Burial (Video) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Tunde835(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03
blowjohn:

Which psychiatric hospital did u escape from?
This guy is straight from Arkham asylum.

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Angelfrost(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03
...I thought there was a law or something akin to a law against such in Naija?!!

Like play like play, LGBT don dey penetrate conservative Africa small small.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by adewale2011(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03
God Forbid Bad Thing
What is glorious in menstrual periods😁 dripping blood every month

Only a Mad Man would want to be a Woman, I always appreciate God for giving me a Big Dick. In my next life I rather come as a Male Goat than a Female Human.

I always pity women because of the pain of their Life. If not menstruation it's pregnancy and you say one idiot man is working to be in that hell called pussy.

I enjoy using my Sperm to quench that fire inside your pussy, No man in his real sense would want to be a woman for 1 seconds.

To be a Man is Heaven. God is Masculine.

Eunoiaa:
This is the end of the metamorphosis of the male species.

To be a woman, in toto, gloriously, spiritually.

The 'un-actualization' of this is what causes many a great young men to be misogynistic towards women. They see something, a form they are trying to be like, and they just cannot attain. They yearn to be a woman, they desire to be a woman, and many do not have the resources to quicken the process, so they hope in being hateful towards women, they can keep us dissatisfied with being women, truly and originally.

But the key to masculine happiness and freedom is to accept your feminine spirit and to revel in your visions of girlhood. An average young boy from the age of 5 starts having these dreams about his girhood, and it manifests physically as a wet dream. The process of becoming a woman starts from here until a man is 55, when he truly transforms into being a woman.

But so many men nowadays do not reach this maturation for one reason or the other. Their jealousy for the female nature is so strong that it gets in the way of their growth. They consume so much of the redpill that kills their divine feminine nature and leaves them at the mercy of other failed 'yet-to-developed' women like Andrew Tate and Shola of Twitter. I mean, look at their faces, you can see they look a little bit feminine, right? (Google them and see).

The more masculine a man looks, the farther he is from his feminine nature, and unfulfilled he is.

To be a Bobrisky should be the goal of every man. To be a woman is the highest enlightenment to attain. Everyone should be a Mummy, mother, woman, lady. Anything.

Change your ways as a man today, and work towards your spiritual assignment of ultimately becoming a woman and let us all live in an happy, gynocentric, matriarchal society as nature made it. Afterall, there's only really ONE gender at the point of conception- the XX chromosome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Macnnoli4(m): 2:57pm On Apr 03
Money na fine bobo sha. She now has boobs, ass and smoother skin. I don't think this was present five years ago.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Kobicove(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03
Rubbish!!!
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:58pm On Apr 03
VDM go soon join AMM

URGENT OPENING

1. The services of a experienced marketing executive(Creative/branding company) Ikeja is the location

2. Accounting officer/clerk (oil and gas/procurement company) Ikoyi is the location

AGE/gender does not matter

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Omoawoke: 2:58pm On Apr 03
Brotherhood

2 Likes

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by 82man: 2:58pm On Apr 03
Woman protecting man , eniola ajao with fake life ,
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by boludareli: 2:58pm On Apr 03
Eunoiaa:

The 'un-actualization' of this is what causes many a great young men to be misogynistic towards women. They see something, a form they are trying to be like, and they just cannot attain. They yearn to be a woman, they desire to be a woman, and many do not have the resources to quicken the process, so they hope in being hateful towards women, they can keep us dissatisfied with being women, truly and originally.

But the key to masculine happiness and freedom is to accept your feminine spirit and to revel in your visions of girlhood. An average young boy from the age of 5 starts having these dreams about his girhood, and it manifests physically as a wet dream. The process of becoming a woman starts from here until a man is 55, when he truly transforms into being a woman.

But so many men nowadays do not reach this maturation for one reason or the other. Their jealousy for the female nature is so strong that it gets in the way of their growth. They consume so much of the redpill that kills their divine feminine nature and leaves them at the mercy of other failed 'yet-to-developed' women like Andrew Tate and Shola of Twitter. I mean, look at their faces, you can see they look a little bit feminine, right? (Google them and see).

The more masculine a man looks, the farther he is from his feminine nature, and unfulfilled he is.

To be a Bobrisky should be the goal of every man. To be a woman is the highest enlightenment to attain. Everyone should be a Mummy, mother, woman, lady. Anything.

Change your ways as a man today, and work towards your spiritual assignment of ultimately becoming a woman and let us all live in an happy, gynocentric, matriarchal society as nature made it. Afterall, there's only really ONE gender at the point of conception- the XX chromosome.
E no go better for you and all your generations that will come after oloriburuku something wey God destroyed entire nation for trying to do and you’re here advising people to turn to woman from man werey oponu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Daremee: 2:59pm On Apr 03
E choke!
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03
Sanity has no root in Lagos State......

Only in Lagos State do insanity begin, one man was the Governor, another mad man became popular there with his music, another is now a he woman and people there are clapping and celebrating himshe....

That's the love of Lagos State, just come up with one madness and before you know it , you can become anything you dream of in no time...

Soon heshe will contest for the Governor of Lagos State.......

2 Likes

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by SALLYBERRY01(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03
Brotherhood

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by StraightGaay: 3:05pm On Apr 03
Draslo:
I hear say PO dey nack this guy

Yea, like your popsy dey knack you
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by iamtoofan: 3:05pm On Apr 03
Eunoiaa:

What is glorious about a gender that must bend to piss !
IF men yearn to be a woman, why is wizkid, davido, tunde ednut or Mrbanks not dressing like a woman to chase high value Women, @least they do have the resources

You can never relate But if you know the power and strength that comes with being a MAN you would have known no man in his right senses will want to be the weak gender, getting screwed is demeaning undecided

Bob risky demoted himself into the female class, cos he knows that is the only Class he can Stand @ the top, dominate and command recognition. undecided

Lets see a woman transgender and come out to top men naw .. if na beans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Rejoice28(f): 3:06pm On Apr 03
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by onadana: 3:07pm On Apr 03
obiekunie01:
waitoo!

so na like this bobrisky take become super star!

See style the guy take cash out.This is Art.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by blowjohn(m): 3:08pm On Apr 03
[quote author=Tunde835 post=129248998]This guy is straight from Arkham asylum.

😂😂😂
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by CharlotteFlair: 3:09pm On Apr 03
Pepperdemisback:
When it comes to handling haters and critics, just give it to him, he is a pro
Walahi grin
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by BrutusOj(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03
Lagos is the headquarters of gays, I can see Lagosians are promoting this ugly transgender. Portable is the only real man in Lagos undecided if there are plenty of Portables in Lagos, Bobi Riski in Portable' voice cheesy would have ran to Europe to continue with this nonsense there.

Why is the Lagos state government not seeing this guy as a nuisance and negative influencer to young men out there?
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Franzinni: 3:10pm On Apr 03
Eunoiaa:

nah kwale weed you smoke? Haha you fall still dey tell yourself sorry join.

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Light78: 3:11pm On Apr 03
Who are the people haling him?

Christians and Muslims

Religion people
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by CharlotteFlair: 3:11pm On Apr 03
Draslo:
I hear say PO dey nack this guy

So how come Thinubu is the one with a leaking anus?
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by healthkknatural: 3:12pm On Apr 03
Bobrisky Is Making Money ,Getting Famout Day By day ,Your Noises ,Attacks is making bob to soar High day by Day ..

Bob is not ready to Look at you Guys ,bob doesn't even Behave as if una dey exist ..

Una no dey Tire .

Bob is doing all these when consequences comes bob Face it all alone make una Leave bob alone..
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Sleekfingers: 3:13pm On Apr 03
EasyGoingMan2:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Sunday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Sunday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na that hunger go kill you . Lazy youth.....you have been posting this shit since last year.......yeye

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:16pm On Apr 03
WALAHI
CountinBlessins:

Superstar to who? Only homosexuals like you see him as a superstar
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:16pm On Apr 03
WASTED PERSON shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
udomonday:
she is inherently a woman,so let her be,I admire her strong personality.she no send anybody,and she rides on the waves of critisism,pretty much like using the stones thrown at her to build a foundation for her project.

1 Like

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Kingpele(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03
[quote author=Eunoiaa post=129234627]This is the end of the metamorphosis of the male species.

Change your ways as a man today, and work towards your spiritual assignment of ultimately becoming a woman and let us all live in an happy, gynocentric, matriarchal society as nature made it. Afterall, there's only really ONE gender at the point of conception- the XX chromosome.[ you are insane ...I don't blame u ..I blame that stupid guy that started dressing up like a woman eventhough he still got a dick.... I will never want to be a woman even if at a gun point ...God created me a man and so shall I be for eternity
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by abba190: 3:17pm On Apr 03
Eunoiaa:

preposterous post grin grin grin
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Dshocker(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03
Rubbish 🤮
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by abba190: 3:20pm On Apr 03
iamtoofan:

What is glorious about a gender that must bend to piss !
IF men yearn to be a woman, why is wizkid, davido, tunde ednut or Mrbanks not dressing like a woman to chase high value Women, @least they do have the resources

You can never relate But if you know the power and strength that comes with being a MAN you would have known no man in his right senses will want to be the weak gender, getting screwed is demeaning undecided

Bob risky demoted himself into the female class, cos he knows that is the only Class he can Stand @ the top, dominate and command recognition. undecided

Lets see a woman transgender and come out to top men naw .. if na beans
u take that one serious? grin
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by TRAPLORD13: 3:21pm On Apr 03
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤩
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Christistruth00: 3:22pm On Apr 03
RickyJesus:

Clearly he is celebrity (they are celebrating him), the question is "for what exactly?"

Don’t mind the Poster

They were using Portables Song to jeer and mock Bobrisky

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwam1 Throws Birthday Party For His Daughters (Photos) / Peruzzi: Things You Don't Know About Davido's Newly Signed Artiste / Bobrisky Sprays Cash As People Sing And Call His Name In A Party(pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.