Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,132 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event (44820 Views)

The Moment Jowizaza Made A Grand Entry At Obi Cubana's Mom's Burial (Video) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / Chidera Eggerue Slays In Bikini, Makes Grand Entrance Into The Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Afolue(m): 10:23pm On Apr 03
Wonders shall never cease
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Judd007: 12:00am On Apr 04
This con3 don go
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by brownbib(m): 12:26am On Apr 04
Nonsense
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by ufotunang: 12:29am On Apr 04
But during his father's burial he did not dress like this.,.he did not dress or behave like a woman during his father burial...he dressed like a man and hiding his shameless face from the public and media...which means he knows what he is doing is wrong
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by omoluka: 1:47am On Apr 04
GistMedia0:
Bobrisky, made a grand entrance to a public event, leaving onlookers in awe. The self-proclaimed "Mummy of Lagos" was met with cheers and chants of adoration as fans gathered to catch a glimpse of the renowned personality. shocked

Dressed in a stunning ensemble that commanded attention, Bobrisky's arrival was nothing short of spectacular. The event, which drew a large crowd, came to a halt as all eyes turned to the vibrant personality, known for breaking barriers and pushing boundaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNE6aeomYRc
Omo! This man is beautiful 😂
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Calitoscassius(m): 8:19am On Apr 04
RickyJesus:

The fact that you can't see your stupidity from your own argument above as to why it is idiotic to start projecting and throwing labels at people base on a comment, is not surprising at all.

Always coming up with stupid and dumb takes on discussions that demand basic thinking, what's your way out? Insult and baseless accusations. What a waste of space, thinking you are hurting anyone on the cyberspace with your stupidity, it's always your family that feels the direct and actual pain of your stupidity.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy brilliant response! Some of the people on here are very very very stupid. Just like the dumbo you responded to. Now he will run away, because he is not intelligent to respond to this your comment.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Jozilinn: 8:39am On Apr 04
This guy go dey smell no be small 👀👀🤮🤮
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Cruzmaster: 1:52pm On Apr 04
CountinBlessins:

You are a disgusting gay .smelling thing

Take your anus smelling fingers and never quote me again

It would have pain me if am a gay 😝😝😝 I like bobrisky vibes. Am equally sure that he's not a gay. He's just a cross dresser.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by CountinBlessins(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04
Cruzmaster:

It would have pain me if am a gay 😝😝😝 I like bobrisky vibes. Am equally sure that he's not a gay. He's just a cross dresser.

Homosexual!! Stop quoting me you degenerate.

Looking for anus to touch 🤣🤣💯💯
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Cruzmaster: 1:54pm On Apr 04
riverbird:

Oga talk true say ur preeq no dey stand up for sister bobrisky... grin
Why my prick go stand for my follow man? What happens to all the curvy girls around? I just like his vibe nothing more. Am sure he's not a gay too.
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Nickymezor(f): 2:03pm On Apr 04
A wannabe woman
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by luskysylver(m): 5:42pm On Apr 04
i always wonder how this man is a woman. indeed he has a she dress sense. she can be awarded the best artist. But thunder will still fire him sha
Re: "Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event by Cruzmaster: 6:10pm On Apr 04
CountinBlessins:

Homosexual!! Stop quoting me you degenerate.

Looking for anus to touch 🤣🤣💯💯
Your anus will be sweet o 😂😂😂 I will insert hot iron there to massage it 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'My Bride': Davido Gushes Over Chioma's Beauty / Throwback Picture Of Lola Omotayo In 2006 / Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.