Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? (2860 Views)

What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:31pm On Apr 02
undecided
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by CoronaVirusPro: 7:39pm On Apr 02
15 feet at least

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by muyico(m): 9:00pm On Apr 02
Google search it nah? If toto is still virgin. Ur smallest finger cant enter am freely. So go for ur seize?
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02
muyico:
Google search it nah? If toto is still virgin. Ur smallest finger cant enter am freely. So go for ur seize?

u mean , make person dey measure toto abi which kain wetin be dis?

dem no dey write virgin 4 face

dis sex mata get as e be

u Bleep, problem

u no Bleep,wahala

2 Likes

Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by JobNeededUrgent: 10:42pm On Apr 02
HellVictorinho6:

u mean , make person dey measure toto abi which kain wetin be dis?

dem no dey write virgin 4 face

dis sex mata get as e be

u Bleep, problem

u no Bleep,wahala
the size that is able to accumulate DKM123's pussy and make her moan real loud
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by sulakishop(m): 4:28am On Apr 03
Size doesn't matter but know how to use it
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:16am On Apr 03
JobNeededUrgent:
the size that is able to accumulate DKM123's pussy and make her moan real loud

No dey overrate dat bit!ch nah
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:17am On Apr 03
sulakishop:

Hmm
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by falcon01: 6:47am On Apr 03
4ft is enough
5ft is perfect
6ft is OK
anything above that is too much and will cause Injury and discomfort during Sexual activity except if you are dealing with a woman who has had multiple partners with different sizes and has a history of rigorous and aggressive Sexual Activities.

1 Like

Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by Badmashiii: 7:11am On Apr 03
falcon01:
4ft is enough
5ft is perfect
6ft is OK
anything above that is too much and will cause Injury and discomfort during Sexual activity except if you are dealing with a woman who has had multiple partners with different sizes and has a history of rigorous and aggressive Sexual Activities.

6ft dick? I don't know a dick as tall as my full body lenght exist. Well,anybody here who possess 6FT DICK?

I want to measure my height with it.

2 Likes

Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by EreluRoz: 8:38am On Apr 03
sulakishop:
Be consoling yourself there with your micro dick. Please don't quote back
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by luminouz(m): 8:50am On Apr 03
falcon01:
4ft is enough
5ft is perfect
6ft is OK
6ft dick?

Werey!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by Namaster: 9:20am On Apr 03
Some people will tell you that size doesn't matter. That's a lie. Size matters a LOT!

But the only size that matters to you should be YOUR size.

But vaginas come in sizes too. It's up to you to find someone whose vagina is compatible with your dicck. That way, you'll both enjoy sex.

You could park a Dangote Truck in some pusssies and they'll still ask you "Baby, is it in yet?". So even if you have a 16-inch dick, it WON'T matter none.

For reference purposes, the average size of an erect penis in the US is 5.5 inches. Figure out how you compare.

2 Likes

Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by Xwizard: 11:27am On Apr 03
Namaster:
Some people will tell you that size doesn't matter. That's a lie. Size matters a LOT!

But the only size that matters to you should be YOUR size.

But vaginas come in sizes too. It's up to you to find someone whose vagina is compatible with your dicck. That way, you'll both enjoy sex.

You could park a Dangote Truck in some pusssies and they'll still ask you "Baby, is it in yet?". So even if you have a 16-inch dick, it WON'T matter none.

For reference purposes, the average size of an erect penis in the US is 5.5 inches. Figure out how you compare.

So the flaccid will be like how many inches ?
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by sulakishop(m): 11:44am On Apr 03
Oh! I remember you!!
You like big stuffs too much

EreluRoz:
Be consoling yourself there with your micro dick. Please don't quote back
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by Sirhush(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03
falcon01:
4ft is enough
5ft is perfect
6ft is OK

Did you say ft or you want to say inch
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by capnies: 12:06pm On Apr 03
Badmashiii:

6ft dick? I don't know a dick as tall as my full body lenght exist. Well,anybody here who possess 6FT DICK?

I want to measure my height with it.

WHAT HE MEANS IS SIX INCHES NOT FEET

1 Like

Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by REGINALD001(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03
AMU
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by 2shure: 2:59pm On Apr 03
above 8inches
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by Nehyooh(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03
falcon01:
4ft is enough
5ft is perfect
6ft is OK
Baba, 6ft bawo?
I presume you're referring to 4,5,6inhes
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by rtdCivilservant: 6:22pm On Apr 03
falcon01:
4ft is enough
5ft is perfect
6ft is OK
I guess u meant "inch".
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by Error401: 7:45pm On Apr 03
Ft or inches?

falcon01:
4ft is enough
5ft is perfect
6ft is OK
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by EreluRoz: 8:52pm On Apr 03
luminouz:

6ft dick?

Werey!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
I miss casalindal kikikikiki
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by okunwaye(m): 8:56pm On Apr 03
Brickzilla kind of size cry
Re: What Size Of Dick Is Healthy To Have? by falcon01: 11:23am On Apr 04
Error401:
Ft or inches?

grin sorry Inches!! That's one heck of a dick grin

(1) (Reply)

Blood Convenant! / She Is 30 And She D Do Shakara / The State Of Our Nigerian Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.