Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night (169 Views)

Join My Newly Retweet Group On Twitter To Gain More Follower / Please Help I'm Having Strange Dreams Every Night Since Last October Till Date / Help! Help! Help! Eliminate Cockroaches In My Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by ayjay45: 8:19pm On Apr 02
I rented a house and parked in yesterday. I noticed that every night, small cockroaches will come out every where in the house.

Pls advise
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by RoyalBlu(f): 8:31pm On Apr 02
Those tiny creepy crawlies are a terrible lot.

Your best bet is buying 'Green Leaf'. Use it at night all over the house. That's the only thing I know that kills them in droves.

Seems you didn't fumigate the house before moving in?
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by ayjay45: 8:34pm On Apr 02
RoyalBlu:
Those tiny creepy crawlies are a terrible lot.

Your best bet is buying 'Green Leaf'. Use it at night all over the house. That's the only thing I know that kills them in droves.

Seems you didn't fumigate the house before moving in?
no I didn't fumigate. I even sniper today but no show
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by Bahamas95(m): 8:38pm On Apr 02
Nawa o!

You made a very big mistake by not fumigating the house before moving in. Who does that? undecided

I don't always feel comfortable moving into any apartment previously occupied by someone else even after thorough cleaning.......It takes me at least a month before I get used to the house.
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by RoyalBlu(f): 8:38pm On Apr 02
ayjay45:
no I didn't fumigate. I even sniper today but no show

Sniper got nothing on them.

Just get the Green Leaf and you'd see the wonder yourself.

I only hope you can get hold of the original one.
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by Patented: 9:15pm On Apr 02
Green leaf or Rambo spray. The plain rambo
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by KillIgbohoN0W: 9:22pm On Apr 02
Shit in a corner of your room and watch them flee.
Superior dirtiness intimidates them.
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by cewerap742: 7:43am On Apr 03
G-Switch 3 is an exhilarating endless runner game. Players control characters who can switch gravity, navigating through challenging levels and competing in multiplayer races for high scores and bragging rights. G-Switch 3
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by ayjay45: 4:36pm On Apr 04
RoyalBlu:

Sniper got nothing on them.

Just get the Green Leaf and you'd see the wonder yourself.

I only hope you can get hold of the original one.
is it green leaf vegetable. I just bought the vegetable
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by RoyalBlu(f): 6:20pm On Apr 04
ayjay45:
is it green leaf vegetable. I just bought the vegetable

Say what
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by ayjay45: 7:47pm On Apr 04
RoyalBlu:

Say what

I bought Greenleaf and applied for 10 minutes now. Its not really working on them. They're just eating the poison and staying alive
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by RoyalBlu(f): 7:58pm On Apr 04
ayjay45:
I bought Greenleaf and applied for 10 minutes now. Its not really working on them. They're just eating the poison and staying alive

Ah!!!

You mean they're eating the green vegetable right before you? Shuo 😅

Or you're talking about the contents of this attached picture.

Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by ayjay45: 8:02pm On Apr 04
RoyalBlu:

Ah!!!

You mean they're eating the green vegetable right before you? Shuo 😅

Or you're talking about the contents of this attached picture.
I bought greenleaf insecticide below.

I also bought greenleaf vegetables first but thought that's not what you meant
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by RoyalBlu(f): 8:23pm On Apr 04
ayjay45:
I bought greenleaf insecticide below.

I also bought greenleaf vegetables first but thought that's not what you meant

Okay!

Just apply it all over the corners of the house. Preferably late at night. Cos that's when they come out en masse. By morning, you'd see the results.
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by ayjay45: 9:25am On Apr 05
RoyalBlu:

Okay!

Just apply it all over the corners of the house. Preferably late at night. Cos that's when they come out en masse. By morning, you'd see the results.
please one last question.

The cockroaches entered into my mudu rice I bought. Is it still safe to eat the rice or should I throw it away.

I'm thinking the cockroaches come from a really dirty place and have put dirt in the rice
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by RoyalBlu(f): 12:57pm On Apr 05
ayjay45:
please one last question.

The cockroaches entered into my mudu rice I bought. Is it still safe to eat the rice or should I throw it away.

I'm thinking the cockroaches come from a really dirty place and have put dirt in the rice

Uncooked rice abi? Wash It properly before parboiling.
Re: Tiny Cockroaches Fill My Newly Rented House Every Night by ayjay45: 1:08pm On Apr 05
RoyalBlu:

Uncooked rice abi? Wash It properly before parboiling.

yes uncooked.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

World Health Day From World Health Organization / Career / Daily Nigerian News Highlight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.