Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS (22153 Views)

FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises / CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology / How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by CaptainFM1: 9:18am On Apr 03
tophempire:

Abeg, accept that Deborah was foolish.
You can imagine being in the ocean with sharks and then you think to yourself that you are a good swimmer. And you decide to test it out by cutting yourself to let blood out so the sharks can give you a chase.

The stupid girl was in the north and know that most people there are Islamic fanatics, and she decided to insult Muhammed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ SHE GOT WHAT SHE PAID FOR.

WELL DESERVED DEATH

SMHFU!
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by CaptainFM1: 9:19am On Apr 03
tophempire:

All of you are the same... Fighting for powerless godsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I no fit call Abasi or Nnem for you make He no answer

Like that idiot wey think say water spirits na Jesus abi holy ghost, he go de pour drink for beach de shout my the gods be highπŸ˜‚ mummy water answer am with small knock.

Religion has fooled Africans to believe in Jesus as god and their dieties as evil.

SMHFU!
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by kiddkash(m): 9:40am On Apr 03
illicit:
CAN no get sense of humour
Let them try it with Mohammed people
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by IslamVIRGINS(f): 10:02am On Apr 03
illicit:

I am a Christian

You no well at all, you are a Christian supporting islam and Muhammad here right?

illicit:

Yes, same way there were idol temples in Palestine before the Jews arrived.

Same way the spanish Catholics massacred the Indians and destroy their temples

illicit:

That is history.

That is why I recommend the prince for u.

If u read it, u will understand how the Vatican city came to be. It hasn't always belong to the Catholics .
And why Muhammed had to start his thing.

The Jews in Israel executes idol worshippers that were in Palestine so as to establish Judaism, their state religion.

Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Iamzik: 10:15am On Apr 03
talk2hb1:
All I can say is, Christian should be tolerant it's just a message.

Sallah is coming let's see if they will post the same for Mohammed. Is it because Christians don't believe in burning people alive for blasphemy?

This disrespect for the Christian faith has become a yearly occurrence. Last time it was sterling Bank
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by illicit(m): 10:28am On Apr 03
CharleyBright:

It takes an adroit mind to understand the correlation. Too bad you lack that.

It takes a crippled mind to come up with such cacophony

πŸ₯΅
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by illicit(m): 10:29am On Apr 03
faceland:

You are a Christian? On the last day, Jesus would deny you too.

He will probably laugh at your "sense of humor" when you call yourself a Christian and direct you to where you belong; hell.

Matthew 7:23
Enemies of your faith are mocking your God and you are joining them. Na lie, you are not a Christian.

Oshey Heaven registrar

πŸ₯΅
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by SECDA: 10:30am On Apr 03
Good One CAN.

If this was the muslim people... they would have drawn blood and decleaed war on FIRS
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by AuthorMan: 10:51am On Apr 03
talk2hb1:

Like you were tolerant when you burnt Esther alive.

Yen yen

Demonic people advicing people who are epitomes of peace.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by AuthorMan: 11:02am On Apr 03
illicit:

That was a silly humour.

If the message had been:
"Emulate Jesus And Pay Your Taxes. He Paid His. Happy Easter"

I'm sure CAN wouldn't have raised an eye brow. Because its a fact. He paid His.

2 Likes

Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Lovit(m): 11:43am On Apr 03
The analogy by the FIRS in the first instance doesn't correlate. The debt the bible talked about are sinful debts and not related to financial debt

why tag it along with Taxes?

btw, Jesus didn't pay off our financial obligations, if you are owing LAPO, better go pay your gbese!
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by IfnobeGod20: 12:01pm On Apr 03
FIRS scores owned goal. Jesus paid both debts and taxes and that was part of what took him to the cross among many benefits.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by TrainPark: 12:23pm On Apr 03
Try it with Mohammed Na!!!

illicit:
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by IfnobeGod20: 12:27pm On Apr 03
talk2hb1:
That message was faulty and misleading to the content and benefits accrual in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. His death and resurrection paid both debts and taxes because himself encourages Christians to pay taxes, when he said give to Ceasar what belongs to Ceasars. He knew you cannot Rob the world and gain the kingdom. FIRS commented monumental error in their advert.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by talk2hb1(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03
AuthorMan:

Like you were tolerant when you burnt Esther alive.

Yen yen

Demonic people advicing people who are epitomes of peace.
You are not even tolerant, it's just a post.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 12:51pm On Apr 03
Donaldoni:

Acts 7:49
49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:20-21
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

You're trying to use the bible to validate the Bible.

That's like asking a thief who stole a yam, did you steal the yam?

He will definitely say no
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by CorrectionFLuid: 1:40pm On Apr 03
Penguin2:
So CAN wants to start competing with MURIC in irrationality now?

FIRS message was clearly intended for humor.

And if we want to analyze the semantics of the message, they are not still wrong.

The Bible said Jesus paid our debts.

Nowhere in the Bible is it written that He paid our taxes.

So, what is it with the illogical sensitivity?

We shouldn’t be learning nonsense from the acclaimed religion of peace 😏

Yes I'm all for the humor and all.

But we live at a time when Muslims and christians in Nigeria are fighting a cold war over who is majority, and more influential, and what not.
And if this passes without as much as a fuss, another low bar will be set.

If the Muslims will not tolerate it in this cold war, christians shouldn't either. Allowing yourself to take what your neighbor won't take belittles you, and makes you appear weaker. And the longer you appear weak, the more you actually become weak.

It's the time we are living in.

The Muslim Muslim ticket is a low bar that christians allowed to be set which we all know that Muslims will not take. And it was this action that heightened the stupid cold war. Suddenly SW Muslims are claiming majority when there hasn't been a real census.

Watch out for the lower bar that will come up next.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 1:44pm On Apr 03
tophempire:

You're trying to use the bible to validate the Bible.

That's like asking a thief who stole a yam, did you steal the yam?

He will definitely say no

So what should I use? Your senseless, self-inspired satanic theories

1 Like

Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by spacechuks(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03
Flowcool:

Oshey ..... Zach Adedegi PhD the Revenue collector.

You are sick in the head.
FIRS 95% revenue comes from which South Christians.

You be like monkey wey dey village dey think say no where better pass him village

You must not throw insults to make a point,

What constitutes FIRS collections,

Let me School you a little,

WHT federal and VAT alone constitutes major part of it,

What is the VAT on transactions of oil and gas both upstream and downstream, ,

When Wike took FIRS to court asking them to relinquish the collections of VAT on Rivers State payment, tell me what happened, FIRS starting crying like babies, seeking redress up and down,

To put this in perspective, go and study the last financial report of FIRS
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 2:05pm On Apr 03
Donaldoni:

So what should I use? Your senseless, self-inspired satanic theories

That's the problem right?

Let's say you about medicine or say animal, you read about them in your school textbooks.

How do you validate them?
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 2:41pm On Apr 03
tophempire:

That's the problem right?

Let's say you about medicine or say animal, you read about them in your school textbooks.

How do you validate them?

Come again embarassed
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Dbakre1: 3:03pm On Apr 03
Nothing is wrong with the message abeg.
CAN should get busy identifying fake men of God and rectify dirty unbiblical doctrines.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Ezyp(m): 5:27pm On Apr 03
illicit:

Make dem try that will our northern brothers religion. Then come tell me if na every play get humour..

Respect other people belief
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 7:19pm On Apr 03
Donaldoni:

Come again embarassed

Hahaha, so you want to verify the biblical claim that a woman gave birth without sperm, the only way to validate it is Bible πŸ˜‚

You want to validate the claim that Jesus walked on water or that when he was baptized god spoke from heaven or that when he died there was darkness for 3hrs and all the nonsense written in that book. You have to validate it using the Bible. That's like asking a lair if all his lies are true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How can Moses even write about his own death after he has diedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by luluman: 7:56pm On Apr 03
illicit:
Jesus never worked with sense of humour. Leave the name out of your sense of humour.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by luluman: 7:59pm On Apr 03
talk2hb1:
Don't be dumb. You don't juxtapose the name of our LORD with worldy things. That name is too MIGHTY. Somebody's head must have been cut off if it were other religion.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by luluman: 8:03pm On Apr 03
Penguin2:
So CAN wants to start competing with MURIC in irrationality now?

FIRS message was clearly intended for humor.

And if we want to analyze the semantics of the message, they are not still wrong.

The Bible said Jesus paid our debts.

Nowhere in the Bible is it written that He paid our taxes.

So, what is it with the illogical sensitivity?

We shouldn’t be learning nonsense from the acclaimed religion of peace 😏
Now you sound dumb. If you know anything about christianity you 'll know the name JESUS has nothing to do with humor, it should not be joked with.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 11:26pm On Apr 03
tophempire:

Hahaha, so you want to verify the biblical claim that a woman gave birth without sperm, the only way to validate it is Bible πŸ˜‚

You want to validate the claim that Jesus walked on water or that when he was baptized god spoke from heaven or that when he died there was darkness for 3hrs and all the nonsense written in that book. You have to validate it using the Bible. That's like asking a lair if all his lies are true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How can Moses even write about his own death after he has diedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Corinthians 1:18-25
18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29 That no flesh should glory in his presence.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 3:37am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the mighty things;
28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

You're doing the same thing over and over...
When Peter obi go say go and verify, it means that you can validate his claims elsewhere other than from him. Can you do so with your Bible?

Cause you're just busy referring me back to the Bible to verify the falsehood in the Bible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 3:48am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

You see this scripture you're quoting?
It's meant for foolish people who are Christians, tomorrow you'll say god is not the author of confusion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If the Bible is written in a language I can understand and it's meant to pass a massage to me, lets say the very least the someone is reading it to me knowing I'm flesh, bones and blood, your imaginary god is now using things that are not in existence (let's assume they are spiritual) to communicate with a physical human being, who then is foolish? Me or him or his messenger.

Christianity is a religion that want you to throw away your brain and follow whatever is said. That's why this script here attacks logical reasoning and people who ask questions and are free thinkers.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 3:51am On Apr 04
luluman:
Jesus never worked with sense of humour. Leave the name out of your sense of humour.

BECAUSE HE NEVER EXISTED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download The Seventh Book Of Moses / Pastor Who Buried Humans In His Church Foundation Finally Got Arrested[see Photo / Apostle Suleman: Don’t Give Money To Any Lady This Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.