Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS (22216 Views)

FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises / CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology / How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by BALLOSKI: 4:47am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:
Supported...
Some things are too sacred to be toyed with angry
Shey na only muslims una say dey intolerant and take every "joke" seriously? What has changed?
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 8:29am On Apr 04
BALLOSKI:
Shey na only muslims una say dey intolerant and take every "joke" seriously? What has changed?

You don't joke with spiritual matters or encourage it. angry
Nevetheless, you don't go about killing people because of your religion. You don't fight for God. smiley
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 8:36am On Apr 04
tophempire:

You see this scripture you're quoting?
It's meant for foolish people who are Christians, tomorrow you'll say god is not the author of confusion πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If the Bible is written in a language I can understand and it's meant to pass a massage to me, lets say the very least the someone is reading it to me knowing I'm flesh, bones and blood, your imaginary god is now using things that are not in existence (let's assume they are spiritual) to communicate with a physical human being, who then is foolish? Me or him or his messenger.

Christianity is a religion that want you to throw away your brain and follow whatever is said. That's why this script here attacks logical reasoning and people who ask questions and are free thinkers.

Romans 1:22-23
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 8:39am On Apr 04
tophempire:

You're doing the same thing over and over...
When Peter obi go say go and verify, it means that you can validate his claims elsewhere other than from him. Can you do so with your Bible?

Cause you're just busy referring me back to the Bible to verify the falsehood in the Bible πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

At least you know there is a place called Israel. What of Babylon(Iraq), Damascus(Syria) etc etc
And every year millions of people to go Israel on pilgrimage to verify all the facts stated in the Bible all the way from Moses era.
You atheists are irredeemable, hell-bound l*nat*cs!!! angry
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 9:00am On Apr 04
tophempire:

Hahaha, so you want to verify the biblical claim that a woman gave birth without sperm, the only way to validate it is Bible πŸ˜‚

You want to validate the claim that Jesus walked on water or that when he was baptized god spoke from heaven or that when he died there was darkness for 3hrs and all the nonsense written in that book. You have to validate it using the Bible. That's like asking a lair if all his lies are true πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

How can Moses even write about his own death after he has diedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The Bible is enough to verify itself.
In life, there is always a standard to which every other thing is measured. Weight is measured in kilograms.
Distance is measured in meters.
1 kg, 1m are the default mass, distance of a certain object/matter.
So the Bible is the MANUAL for life being inspired by God Himself and the first book EVER to be printed.

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

2 Peter 1:20-21
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Haven't you seen people write about their own death while still alive Na wa for you o angry
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 9:00am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

At least you know there is a place called Israel. What of Babylon(Iraq), Damascus(Syria) etc etc
And every year millions to go Israel on pilgrimage to verify all the facts stated in the Bible all the way from Moses era.
You atheists are irredeemable, hell-bound l*nat*cs!!! angry

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so because because some bunch of idiots travel for pilgrimage to a country that don't believe that your fictional saviour means they happened?

Here, let me help you children with history, On May 14, 1948, David Ben-Gurion, the head of the Jewish Agency, proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel. U.S. President Harry S. Truman recognized the new nation on the same day. Your Israel na land grabbers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ created when my grandfather was alive. And the Gaza War is because they have heard there's oil field in Gaza and dem wan claim am join na why dem label Hamas terrorist.

Your brother religion also travel for a pilgrimage to stone the devil πŸ˜‚ you believe that is the devil abi?

Some idiots told some group of idiots that they have found the place noah both landed. A wooden boat that wasn't even as big as Titanic 🚒 will leave a marks on Mountain abi? That one should be another discussion on it's own because how they manage to fool grown-ups like you that a small boat with 1 small window will house at least 16 billion animals with their food and water for 150days is amazing sickening
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 9:08am On Apr 04
tophempire:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so because because some bunch of idiots travel for pilgrimage to a country that don't believe that your fictional saviour means they happened?

Here, let me help you children with history, On May 14, 1948, David Ben-Gurion, the head of the Jewish Agency, proclaimed the establishment of the State of Israel. U.S. President Harry S. Truman recognized the new nation on the same day. Your Israel na land grabbers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ created when my grandfather was alive. And the Gaza War is because they have heard there's oil field in Gaza and dem wan claim am join na why dem label Hamas terrorist.

Your brother religion also travel for a pilgrimage to stone the devil πŸ˜‚ you believe that is the devil abi?

Some idiots told some group of idiots that they have found the place noah both landed. A wooden boat that wasn't even as big as Titanic 🚒 will leave a marks on Mountain abi? That one should be another discussion on it's own because how they manage to fool grown-ups like you that a small boat with 1 small window will house at least 16 billion animals with their food and water for 150days is amazing sickening

That's the problem. The things of God are too complex for a son of perdition like you to comprehend. Your doom is SEALED.
All the places places and events stated in the Bible are STILL there in Israel and it's arabic surroundings. If the Israelis 'made up' those places, did their hostile arab neighbours also do so
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 9:26am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

The Bible is enough to verify itself.
In life, there is always a standard to which every other thing is measured. Weight is measured in kilograms.
Distance is measured in meters.
1 kg, 1m are the default mass, distance of a certain object/matter.
So the Bible is the MANUAL for life being inspired by God Himself and the first book EVER to be printed.

16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

Haven't you seen people write about their own death while still alive Na wa for you o angry

Came out from the grave to write how the devil wanted his body that was buried then an angel hid it

How stupid can you be to believe that? Sir

You can not be the judge of your own self. Your Bible can't be the judge of itself. If it was real we would have had other books or forms of writing to verify it.

You don't even know that the Romans wrote your Bible, and In 313 AD, Emperor Constantine issued the Edict of Milan, which accepted Christianity: 10 years later, it had become the official religion of the Roman Empire. He also through the Council of Nicaea wrote and compiled the so-called word of god, it was a clever way to indoctrinate and control the resistance the Roman Empire was getting from Judah.

Those people are the ones who made your god and your Jesus and your immaculate mary and all of your stupid doctrine then stole part of other people historical events and cultures to make the book complete. Mumu like ona no even know say the book of job was not in the original scroll used for the Bible.

Again your mind is too weak to know or accept the truth.

Now I de hear say president putin de expose ona Bible and the lies in it.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 9:33am On Apr 04
tophempire:

Came out from the grave to write how the devil wanted his body that was buried then an angel hid it

How stupid can you be to believe that? Sir

You can not be the judge of your own self. Your Bible can't be the judge of itself. If it was real we would have had other books or forms of writing to verify it.

You don't even know that the Romans wrote your Bible, and In 313 AD, Emperor Constantine issued the Edict of Milan, which accepted Christianity: 10 years later, it had become the official religion of the Roman Empire. He also through the Council of Nicaea wrote and compiled the so-called word of god, it was a clever way to indoctrinate and control the resistance the Roman Empire was getting from Judah.

Those people are the ones who made your god and your Jesus and your immaculate mary and all of your stupid doctrine then stole part of other people historical events and cultures to make the book complete. Mumu like ona no even know say the book of job was not in the original scroll used for the Bible.

Again your mind is too weak to know or accept the truth.

Now I de hear say president putin de expose ona Bible and the lies in it.

Another senseless drivel.

The books you want to use to judge/verify the Bible, who wrote those books? what makes those books authentic? which books will verify those books or they don't need verification themselves?

Can you see you are just a hopeless son of perdition?

Where did Moses state the bolded I have never seen that in my Bible o.

The first book ever to be printed is the Bible. God's ways are NOT our ways. He can use anybody, anything.
If you want to know how the Bible was composed/arranged, google it.

The events and places in the Bible are still there in Israel and surroundings.

The Bible remains the SACROSANCT WORD of God and standard for life.

Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 9:35am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

That's the problem. The things of God are too complex for a son of perdition like you to comprehend. Your doom is SEALED.
All the places places and events stated in the Bible are STILL there in Israel and it's arabic surroundings. If the Israelis 'made up' those places, did their hostile arab neighbours also do so

You have been fooled by gee.
Nothing is complex about God... Like I said those that created your Bible. Made it look so, they are your god. When you come to full understanding of spiritual matters you'll know that the same Bible is being used by occult sects. Because there are some truth in it. You'll know that there is only 1 God who is good and evil and no Satan, no holy spirit and no Trinity. All your New Testament is the creation of the Roman Empire. Your Old Testament is a mixture of spiritual knowledge, history, culture and teachings that have been tampered with to hid some truth. They are mostly from Africa history
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 9:42am On Apr 04
tophempire:

You have been fooled by gee.
Nothing is complex about God... Like I said those that created your Bible. Made it look so, they are your god. When you come to full understanding of spiritual matters you'll know that the same Bible is being used by occult sects. Because there are some truth in it. You'll know that there is only 1 God who is good and evil and no Satan, no holy spirit and no Trinity. All your New Testament is the creation of the Roman Empire. Your Old Testament is a mixture of spiritual knowledge, history, culture and teachings that have been tampered with to hid some truth. They are mostly from Africa history

All these are satan-inspired ideas and theories.
The Bible is the WORD of God and first book ever to be printed. And it remains the world's bestseller. cool

Hebrews 1:1-2
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 9:48am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

Another senseless drivel.

The books you want to use to judge/verify the Bible, who wrote those books? what makes those books authentic? which books will verify those books or they don't need verification themselves?

Can you see you are just a hopeless son of perdition?

Where did Moses state the bolded I have never seen that in my Bible o.

The first book ever to be printed is the Bible. God's ways are NOT our ways. He can use anybody, anything.
If you want to know how the Bible was composed/arranged, google it.

The events and places in the Bible are still there in Israel and surroundings.

The Bible remains the SACROSANCT WORD of God and standard for life.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ have you read anywhere or have any prove of how a voice came from heaven saying this is my beloved son in whom I'm well pleasedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ imagine the amount of people that were there that day. The one's who came for baptism and the ones who came just to hear pastor John preach.

Na one idiot wey no even de there, the idiot was collecting tax somewhere in the same book far away from the event that wrote about it.

Till date no one is Israel can say my forefather was there when it happened. But I can tell and even give you proof that Ojukwu fought in the Brafra war. And you have different books to show it.

We have books that talked about Caesar, and the Roman empire, and the roman-jew war but non de talk of your useless and fictional Jesus and hin scam miracle.

There are books of Malcolm X, the pharaoh, Alexander the great. These are real people and events, but you no go ever see the ones wey de your mumu book πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ complex ko, complexity ni
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 9:52am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

All these are satan-inspired ideas and theories.
The Bible is the WORD of God and first book ever to be printed. And it remains the world's bestseller. cool

Hebrews 1:1-2
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

πŸ˜‚ you too funny, so now history don be satan inspired theory?

All the books and canon and doctrine they wrote are everywhere. You fit no gree say na them be the founder of your church because it's not a catholic church πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but all churches are branches of the same tree.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 9:55am On Apr 04
tophempire:

πŸ˜‚ you too funny, so now history don be satan inspired theory?

All the books and canon and doctrine they wrote are everywhere. You fit no gree say na them be the founder of your church because it's not a catholic church πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but all churches are branches of the same tree.

There is history and there is satan-inspired theories. You are muddling them up. cheesy
You better give your life to Christ. smiley

John 3:3-5
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 10:00am On Apr 04
tophempire:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ have you read anywhere or have any prove of how a voice came from heaven saying this is my beloved son in whom I'm well pleasedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ imagine the amount of people that were there that day. The one's who came for baptism and the ones who came just to hear pastor John preach.

Na one idiot wey no even de there, the idiot was collecting tax somewhere in the same book far away from the event that wrote about it.

Till date no one is Israel can say my forefather was there when it happened. But I can tell and even give you proof that Ojukwu fought in the Brafra war. And you have different books to show it.

We have books that talked about Caesar, and the Roman empire, and the roman-jew war but non de talk of your useless and fictional Jesus and hin scam miracle.

There are books of Malcolm X, the pharaoh, Alexander the great. These are real people and events, but you no go ever see the ones wey de your mumu book πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ complex ko, complexity ni

You are HELL-BOUND so you won't believe . You are not a person of faith cheesy

Hebrews 1:1-3
1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
2 For by it the elders obtained a good report.
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Hebrews 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 10:02am On Apr 04
tophempire:

The Bible already spoke about your kind

1 Corinthians 1:22-24
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 10:03am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

There is history and there is satan-inspired theories. You are muddling them up. cheesy
You better give your life to Christ. smiley

John 3:3-5
3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
4 Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born?
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

You know why you are told to be born again?
It is difficult to lie to an adult, so they need to tell you to be born again, have a mind of a baby that is easy to lie to. So that you'll see the kingdom of god.

I never even follow you drag all the contradictions wey de your Bible ooh.

If we con enter there nko
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 10:06am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

The Bible already spoke about your kind

1 Corinthians 1:22-24
22 For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

BECAUSE MY KIND CAN NOT BE DECEIVED, I UNDERSTAND... IN THE SAME WAY THE GOVERNMENT HAVE HATE SPEECH TO KEEP US IN CHECK FROM CALLING THEM OUT
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 10:07am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

You are HELL-BOUND so you won't believe . You are not a person of faith cheesy

1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Hebrews 11:6
6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

What is Faith?? Abeg define faith.
You don de bring the words out by yourself
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 10:07am On Apr 04
tophempire:

BECAUSE MY KIND CAN NOT BE DECEIVED, I UNDERSTAND... IN THE SAME WAY THE GOVERNMENT HAVE HATE SPEECH TO KEEP US IN CHECK FROM CALLING THEM OUT

No. It is because you are a hell-bound, son of perdition cheesy
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 10:08am On Apr 04
tophempire:

What is Faith?? Abeg define faith.
You don de bring the words out by yourself

Are you blind to the scripture I quoted?

Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 10:09am On Apr 04
tophempire:

You know why you are told to be born again?
It is difficult to lie to an adult, so they need to tell you to be born again, have a mind of a baby that is easy to lie to. So that you'll see the kingdom of god.

I never even follow you drag all the contradictions wey de your Bible ooh.

If we con enter there nko

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 10:10am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

No. It is because you are a hell-bound, son of perdition cheesy

You de take style change topic...
What prove do you have that Jesus exist and that he is the son of god.

Where was he when God had to use the service of a lying spirit to plot the death of aheb
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 10:11am On Apr 04
tophempire:

You de take style change topic...
What prove do you have that Jesus exist and that he is the son of god.

Where was he when God had to use the service of a lying spirit to plot the death of aheb

John 1:1-5
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 The same was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 10:11am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

This one don de quote nonsense because he doesn't know how to defend the religion he want to fight for πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 10:12am On Apr 04
tophempire:

This one don de quote nonsense because he doesn't know how to defend the religion he want to fight for πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That's the fact.

Romans 1:22
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they(tophempire and co) became fools,
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 10:17am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

John 1:1-5
1 In the beginning was the Word [b]IDEA, and the Word IDEA was with God, and the Word IDEA was God. [/b]
2 The same IDEA was in the beginning with God.
3 All things were made by him IDEA; and without him IDEA was not any thanythingthat was made.
4 In him IDEA was life; and the life was the light of men.
5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Make sense out of thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ because you don't know anything
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 10:18am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

That's the fact.

Romans 1:22
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they(tophempire and co) became fools,

Prove it
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 10:25am On Apr 04
tophempire:

Prove it

Your words prove it.

Matthew 7:17-19
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 10:26am On Apr 04
tophempire:

Make sense out of thisπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ because you don't know anything

At least I was able to quote the BIBLE for you to edit. Quote your own nah. cheesy
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 10:27am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

Are you blind to the scripture I quoted?

Faith is a strong belief in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual conviction rather than proof.

You see that you are bring the words out yourself right? You only have faith in what is not true or provable.

So what then is Believe?

accept that (something) is true, especially without proof.

Mumu see the words you use in your church without without checking for the meaning
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 10:30am On Apr 04
Donaldoni:

At least I was able to quote the BIBLE for you to edit. Quote your own nah. cheesy

The word is Locos... And it means idea. So make sense with the nonsense up thereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No be to de copy and paste do you really study them or you just accept every rubbish and dump your brain in the bin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / World’s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.