Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS (22215 Views)

FIRS Deletes Easter Message, Apologises / CAN Accuses Peak Milk Company Of Offensive Advert, Demands Apology / How Will You Be Celebrating Your Easter Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:53am On Apr 03
if it was a salah holiday or muslim festival can they post โ€œmuhammed paid your debts, not your taxes.โ€

by now riot for don start for Kano and Sokoto states!
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by seguno2: 7:54am On Apr 03
illicit:
CAN no get sense of humour

Let FIRS do something similar next week with Mohammed and then see what sense of humour the Sultan and his Supreme Council have, shall we

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 7:58am On Apr 03
CaptainFM1:

Should we continue to approve this kill and apologize mentality? Did they accept or allow Deborah Samuel Yakubu to apologize before stoning her to death in the North?

Let's search our conscience deeply! A particular religion would have tagged this as blasphemy and demanded he be stoned to death especially in this fasting period.

Abeg, accept that Deborah was foolish.
You can imagine being in the ocean with sharks and then you think to yourself that you are a good swimmer. And you decide to test it out by cutting yourself to let blood out so the sharks can give you a chase.

The stupid girl was in the north and know that most people there are Islamic fanatics, and she decided to insult Muhammed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ SHE GOT WHAT SHE PAID FOR.

WELL DESERVED DEATH
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 8:01am On Apr 03
valentineuwakwe:
if it was a salah holiday or muslim festival can they post โ€œmuhammed paid your debts, not your taxes.โ€

by now riot for don start for Kano and Sokoto states!

You used Mohammed and Salah in the same sentence.

YNWAโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Johncarlo07: 8:05am On Apr 03
Penguin2:
So CAN wants to start competing with MURIC in irrationality now?

FIRS message was clearly intended for humor.

And if we want to analyze the semantics of the message, they are not still wrong.

The Bible said Jesus paid our debts.

Nowhere in the Bible is it written that He paid our taxes.

So, what is it with the illogical sensitivity?

We shouldnโ€™t be learning nonsense from the acclaimed religion of peace ๐Ÿ˜

And u don't think it's normal for CAN to start demanding enuf respect frm organisations as per respect for d Christian faith?

Christians shld start demanding respect for its religion.we are too tolerant,nd its bringing a lot of shi.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 8:06am On Apr 03
CaptainFM1:

Should we continue to approve this kill and apologize mentality? Did they accept or allow Deborah Samuel Yakubu to apologize before stoning her to death in the North?

Let's search our conscience deeply! A particular religion would have tagged this as blasphemy and demanded he be stoned to death especially in this fasting period.

One pussy could still be alive today if she had renounce Jesus when boko haram sect told her to. But No, she thought she will go to heaven if she die.

Christians are senseless sheeps
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by CharleyBright(m): 8:06am On Apr 03
illicit:

Ogun kill u
Who is Ogun? Is he your father?
I thought Ogun is dead
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by illicit(m): 8:07am On Apr 03
CharleyBright:

Who is Ogun? Is he your father?
I thought Ogun is dead

No correlation between all u wrote there

U ain't smart
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Johncarlo07: 8:07am On Apr 03
naija4life247:

You go cry tire. Shey Christ paid your Tax ni? Blasphemy ko, BlastFemi ni? Sad and sorrowful people with no sense of humor.

We have defeated both the political and the religious CAN of worms during the last three Presidential Elections as the vagabonds worked tirelessly against the god of Politics Emilokan Tinubu Jagaban, but they were disgraced and humiliated on three occasions. CAN of worms can go and die. Jesus didn't pay your Tax

Na Yakubu dey make dis relic dey make mouth like dis ooo!
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 8:09am On Apr 03
tophempire:

What is special about a fictional character??

What is Jesus that he can not be toyed with but we can toy with Oliver twist and Simbi and Edet.

De fight for nonsense wey no fit fight for itself

You better start going close to nakeddd fire to have a feel of how hell, your final destination, will be like if you don't repent. cheesy
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by lendahand(m): 8:18am On Apr 03
Gift96:

For instance look at the video Asaka did.
Christians take a lot of nonsense.
where black goats were coming out of a building?
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 8:23am On Apr 03
Donaldoni:

You better start going to nakeddd fire to have a feel of how hell, your final destination, will be like if you don't repent. cheesy

WHEN I WAS A KID MY UNCLE WILL TELL ME THAT I SHOULD SHARE MY MEAT WITH HOMLESS LIZARD AT OUR BACKYARD WHO IS HUNGRY AND HAVE MANY CHILDREN TO BREASTFEED. IN MY INNOCENCE I AGREE, MY UNCLE WILL THEN SAY THE LIZARD IS SHY AND ASHAMED SHE HAS TO BEG FOOD FROM ME, IF I TAKE THE FOOD THERE SHE WILL RUN AWAY. SO I WILL GIVE HIM MY MEAT.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ BABA GO ENTER BACKYARD GO CHOP MY MEAT๐Ÿ˜‚

THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN NOW. AM A GROWN MAN

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER YOU COULD TELL ME ABOUT HEAVEN AND HELL AND I WILL BELIEVE, NOT NOW, I AM A GROWN MAN.

IT IS ONLY THOSE WHO ARE BORN AGAIN AND HAVE THE MIND OF A CHILD THAT CAN BE DECIEVED NOT ADULTS.

SO DON'T THINK BECAUSE THEY CAN SCARE YOU WITH HELL YOU TOO CAN DO THE SAME TO ME
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Metordman: 8:27am On Apr 03
illicit:
think B4 u comment.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Vicana: 8:30am On Apr 03
All this people commenting this way against the Christian faith and CAN, Sallah is coming, let's see what FIRS will post day. I bet they will be quiet.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 8:31am On Apr 03
tophempire:

WHEN I WAS A KID MY UNCLE WILL TELL ME THAT I SHOULD SHARE MY MEAT WITH HOMLESS LIZARD AT OUR BACKYARD WHO IS HUNGRY AND HAVE MANY CHILDREN TO BREASTFEED. IN MY INNOCENCE I AGREE, MY UNCLE WILL THEN SAY THE LIZARD IS SHY AND ASHAMED SHE HAS TO BEG FOOD FROM ME, IF I TAKE THE FOOD THERE SHE WILL RUN AWAY. SO I WILL GIVE HIM MY MEAT.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ BABA GO ENTER BACKYARD GO CHOP MY MEAT๐Ÿ˜‚

THAT CAN NEVER HAPPEN NOW. AM A GROWN MAN

WHEN I WAS YOUNGER YOU COULD TELL ME ABOUT HEAVEN AND HELL AND I WILL BELIEVE, NOT NOW, I AM A GROWN MAN.

IT IS ONLY THOSE WHO ARE BORN AGAIN AND HAVE THE MIND OF A CHILD THAT CAN BE DECIEVED NOT ADULTS.

SO DON'T THINK BECAUSE THEY CAN SCARE YOU WITH HELL YOU TOO CAN DO THE SAME TO ME

It's not about scaring you. The scripture is clear.

Psalm 14:1
1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

1 Like

Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 8:33am On Apr 03
Donaldoni:

It's not about scaring you. The scripture is clear.

Psalm 14:1
1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

So who said there's NO GOD๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Let's even talk this Bible thing seff. Who wrote it ?
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 8:36am On Apr 03
tophempire:

So who said there's NO GOD๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Let's even talk this Bible thing seff. Who wrote it ?

If you say there is no heaven and hell, then you have as well implied there is no God. embarassed
God wrote the Bible using some inspired men.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by faceland: 8:36am On Apr 03
illicit:

I am a Christian

You are a Christian? On the last day, Jesus would deny you too.

He will probably laugh at your "sense of humor" when you call yourself a Christian and direct you to where you belong; hell.

Matthew 7:23
Enemies of your faith are mocking your God and you are joining them. Na lie, you are not a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by ransomed: 8:41am On Apr 03
Is CAN just waking up from its slu.mber?
We are having an Islamic presidency and whatever anybody does is right as far as it does not affect Muslims. They claimed the oil in south belongs to the North.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by tophempire: 8:42am On Apr 03
Donaldoni:

If you say there is no heaven and hell, then you have as well implied there is no God. embarassed
God wrote the Bible using some inspired men.

They are two different things... There's no heaven and no hell. But there is God, I know you will ask so where do God live ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ God is a Spirit and he lives Everywhere. I know you won't understand and you don't know who he is.

But I can tell you for free that he did not write your Bible and non of those your inspired men ever existed
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by CHAQUR: 8:44am On Apr 03
FIR just wanted to clear our doubts...that "dandan l'owรณ orรญ"....ie. Paying taxes is a must & not spiritual.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Chizy12345: 8:44am On Apr 03
they are not mocking the Christian community rather mocking their country to repay their debt to countries
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by monex(m): 8:44am On Apr 03
helinues:

Those who have been paying tithes for years without getting tithes refund, not even when they are not paying tax should ease on the government.

Isn't also time to question the tithes you have been paying for years?
I dont believe in the modern concept of tithing but tithes are not paid to seek returns
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by CharleyBright(m): 8:45am On Apr 03
illicit:

No correlation between all u wrote there

U ain't smart

It takes an adroit mind to understand the correlation. Too bad you lack that.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by monex(m): 8:46am On Apr 03
tophempire:

Asake videos are always that way because he's a Christian and he uses choir. No be church dem de use choir pass?
Asake is a muslim o
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Donaldoni: 8:49am On Apr 03
tophempire:

They are two different things... There's no heaven and no hell. But there is God, I know you will ask so where do God live ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ God is a Spirit and he lives Everywhere. I know you won't understand and you don't know who he is.

But I can tell you for free that he did not write your Bible and non of those your inspired men ever existed

Acts 7:49
49 Heaven is my throne, and earth is my footstool: what house will ye build me? saith the Lord: or what is the place of my rest?

2 Timothy 3:16
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

2 Peter 1:20-21
20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.
21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

1 Like

Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Homiesjinxbank: 8:53am On Apr 03
Muric no get sense of Humor..Muhammed (Saw) no well.. give him food chop....
illicit:
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Flowcool(m): 8:54am On Apr 03
spacechuks:
Over 95% of FIRS revenue is coming from the southern Christians States,

What a mess,

Christians deserve an unreserved apology from that head slammer who drafted that FIRS Easter message

Oshey ..... Zach Adedegi PhD the Revenue collector.

You are sick in the head.
FIRS 95% revenue comes from which South Christians.

You be like monkey wey dey village dey think say no where better pass him village
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by Niok: 9:02am On Apr 03
Honestly who cares
It's a just and right thing to pay taxes too
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by oyoofong(m): 9:02am On Apr 03
None of these guys can try this with Islam.
Re: Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS by CaptainFM1: 9:17am On Apr 03
tophempire:

One pussy could still be alive today if she had renounce Jesus when boko haram sect told her to. But No, she thought she will go to heaven if she die.

Christians are senseless sheeps

SMHFU!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back / My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / Worldโ€™s First Gay Bible 'Queen James ' Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.