Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:58 PM

Is There Any Limit To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Limit To Love (2226 Views)

Sharing Past Experiences During Courtship; Any Limit? / What's Your Spending Limit On A Relationship Without Intimacy / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Limit To Love by Izzo(m): 4:01am On Jul 19, 2006
i was only wondering undecided if there is a boundary(limit) that is set for loving someone you really care about.
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by hotangel2(f): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2006
LOve 90%. Give urself 10%.

There's limit to love. Don't be a foolish lover. A foolish lover is one who gives all the loving but gets NONE.
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by Txlonghorn(m): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2006
I used to think there was a limit to love when I was messing with oyinbo girls, but now that I'm wiser marrying a Nigerian princess, there is just no limit to love. grin grin
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by kheme(m): 9:52am On Jul 19, 2006
I don't think so!!! you might get lazy or tired physically, but i think once the love is there, it always remains there!
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by Damsal(f): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2006
Txlonghorn:

I used to think there was a limit to love when I was messing with oyinbo girls, but now that I'm wiser marrying a Nigerian princess, there is just no limit to love. grin grin

Txlonghorn. What's up with white girls are they of less value than black girls. You know it's guys like u that piss me off, u want to be taken seriously in a white mans country and given the same consideration as him yet you are not ready to give him that much respect. If all u are going to do is have sex with a white girl and dump her then she is far better off without u.

@Topic
Love is an emotion if u are going to give it u might as well give it with your whole heart. And if u come across someone like Txlonghorn who is going to take the piss. Then know u fell a victim and realise that it only makes u determined and know exactly what u want. 'what doesn't kill u only makes u stronger.'
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by eveseh(f): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2006
yea,maybe
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by jacq(f): 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2006
white women or black women we are all the same
so don't say bicos she is white she aint no good for u.
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by Hotstepper(f): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2006
I have met alot of Nigerians here who simply says they are with white gurls to use them (what us nigerians gurls can't give dem) and when they are ready to get married, they look for a good Nigerian gurl esp. in Nigeria cuz obivously, Nigerians here must have known their runs, lol
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by 2cantango(f): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2006
In my opinion, there is absolutely no limit to love. When you start placing limitations on the love you give out, you should expect the same limitations to be directed right back at you.
Putting a limit on love won't protect you from being hurt, if a dude/chick is going to hurt you, they will do it regardless of the way you love them. Life is full of pain and lessons, if we start placing limits on everything, we will be living a sad and uneventful life.
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by iice(f): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2006
2cantago summed it up pretty much, regardless of the limitations u can be hurt, u have 2 hope that ur love is returned fully 2
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by Busta(f): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2006
2cantango:

In my opinion, there is absolutely no limit to love. When you start placing limitations on the love you give out, you should expect the same limitations to be directed right back at you.
Putting a limit on love won't protect you from being hurt, if a dude/chick is going to hurt you, they will do it regardless of the way you love them. Life is full of pain and lessons, if we start placing limits on everything, we will be living a sad and uneventful life.

well said!
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by hotangel2(f): 12:01am On Jul 20, 2006
2cantango:

I throw my hat for you. I take back my first post and say DITTO to this post.
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by MerC2(f): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2006
2cantango:

I concurr!! Bless!! cheesy
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by amaikama(m): 10:06am On Aug 23, 2007
love they say is a feeling and feeling is countless. i say, love has no limit but we only limit our self to love with our attitude.
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by ericduke: 11:01am On Aug 23, 2007
she cheating on me, and it pains me to my bones, i am hurting inside severely, can someone talk to me, i'm loosing concenteration,call 08034928658
Re: Is There Any Limit To Love by yewaman1(m): 2:27pm On Aug 23, 2007
limitless cool

(1) (Reply)

Kissing? / U Have Ond Degree And A Woman U Want 2 Marry Is A Graduate Is Adviceable / Is K-leg The Same Thing With Straight Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.