Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Burna boy is officially the biggest artise in Africa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Burna boy is officially the biggest artise in Africa (356 Views)

I'm Officially The Laziest Person Of 2021. See Why [Picture] / Paul Okoye Of P-square Is Officially DOOMED Following His Divorce Case!! [photo] / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna boy is officially the biggest artise in Africa by Freshtruth(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02
Wizkid is not singing like an Africa artist anymore he is more of the American style of music right now
Ask your self why Davido is having more hits than wizkid he stick with the Afrobeats and African style so Davido is a bigger African artise than wizkid
As for Burma he is both International and Afro African as it stands Burma boy is better than Davido and wizkid which now make him the biggest Artiste in African.
Debate: settle Burma boy is the king of African music

Re: Burna boy is officially the biggest artise in Africa by RickyPunter10: 12:30am On Apr 03
I agree with you bro, I don't longer understand Wizkid style of music.
I even last I listen to any of his songs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna boy is officially the biggest artise in Africa by Freshtruth(m): 10:59am On Apr 03
RickyPunter10:
I agree with you bro, I don't longer understand Wizkid style of music.
I even last I listen to any of his songs
yeah he is na singing for d western wprld
Re: Burna boy is officially the biggest artise in Africa by Freshtruth(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03
Seun pls put this on front page I want to see if there is any ignoramus that want to argue this truth

(1) (Reply)

I Still Want Godly Husband Despite My Past – 26-year-old Sex Worker / Husband Runs To Court For Help As His Wife’s S.£.X.U.AL Desires & Urge Get Worse / Trendy Video Of A Lady Stopping A Groom From Dancing With His Bride (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.