Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,367 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Senegalese President: Nigerian Youths Only Interested In Being PAs – Sowore - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senegalese President: Nigerian Youths Only Interested In Being PAs – Sowore (12113 Views)

Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye / We’re On Standby To Ensure Tinubu Is Sworn In As President – Nigerian Military / 'It Is An Abomination For A Female To Be A President' - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Senegalese President: Nigerian Youths Only Interested In Being PAs – Sowore by Confirm4real(m): 6:42am On Apr 05
Cromagnon:

Allow
Is that how you do it in your kingdom
You allow weaklings to rule over you?

You don't even know what you're saying I thought I'm arguing with someone reasonable, oh that's why he turned most of them to agberos so they can be bringing money to him because they're weaklings abi?

So the politicians in Senegal that gave a youth chance to rule them didn't see him as weakling abi?
Re: Senegalese President: Nigerian Youths Only Interested In Being PAs – Sowore by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:26am On Apr 07
Confirm4real:

You don't even know what you're saying I thought I'm arguing with someone reasonable, oh that's why he turned most of them to agberos so they can be bringing money to him because they're weaklings abi?

How did he turn them but didn't turn you
Do you see them complaining
Why are you taking panadol for smothers headache

So the politicians in Senegal that gave a youth chance to rule them didn't see him as weakling abi?
Macky sall jailed his opposition so how exactly did they give youth a chance

Power is not given
Or is taken non lazy ppl as we witnessed
Re: Senegalese President: Nigerian Youths Only Interested In Being PAs – Sowore by Confirm4real(m): 5:31am On Apr 07
Macky sall jailed his opposition so how exactly did they give youth a chance

Finally who's the current Senegal President cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ChannelsTV Forum On Saving The Police College Suspended! / Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / We’ll Regain Power In 2019 – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.