Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson (37761 Views)

Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye / Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson / #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Waywardson6: 3:55pm On Apr 03
A beg live & let live. Dem never arrest finish all the corrupt political office holders, terrorists, bandits, kidnappers, rapists, pedophiliers, church scammers in the name of pastors, certificate forgers & a host of many other's that are freely roaming the streets everyday. Na this innocent crossdressers. If no b Naija, this crossdressing can be used as another side show for entertainment, example drag show to create revenue just like tourism. But no, na poverty, wickedness, hatred & lack of reasoning no gree.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Tetraozonaitera: 3:55pm On Apr 03
Nigerian Law is against Homosexuality and Bobrisky is a homogenous humanitarian.

grin

Padon me. it is a serious matter that calls for no laughter.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by gidgiddy: 3:55pm On Apr 03
lexy2014:

Act 2013, Section 5(3)

Act 2013? We no longer have acts, that was military era Paste for us the link
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Asswipemod: 3:56pm On Apr 03
gidgiddy:
That's what some of us have Been trying to tell some brainless Nigerians but they don't understand. Cross dressing is a completely different thing from being gay. Abroad, there are many cross dressers that are happily married to their wives. Everyone has their own reasons for doing it

You may not like Bobrisky, you may not like cross dressing, but what Bobrisky is doing is not against the law

Bobrisky is not just a cross dresser. He is transgender. He has undergone procedures that will make him look like a woman.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by femi4: 3:57pm On Apr 03
lexy2014:

What are u saying that I cannot prove?
A typical Nigerian, they love to answer question with question when they have nothing meaningful to say
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by lexy2014: 3:58pm On Apr 03
aswani:

Allowed dem and comot eye

If the guy come ya area now, you go dey rush am to snap with am.

At least he is hanging around consenting adults, of more a problem in this country are Obidients, sorry I mean men that sleep with girls that have barely hit puberty. That is what the police and society should frown upon.

Is it practicing homosexuality with "consenting adults" that makes homosexuality right? kiss
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Waywardson6: 3:58pm On Apr 03
How can he or they influence grown men that are above 18 with blood flowing through their dicks. If after 18, man no know who e b as man. den he can be influenced by any little thing.
BrutusOj:
So, he should be allowed to continue influencing young men negatively? Is transgender constitutionally allowed?
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by BrutusOj(m): 3:59pm On Apr 03
femi4:
yes
Same way you need props like wig, lipstick etc
That means he is a transgendered and he is a gay. Is gayism legalised in Nigeria?
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by aswani(m): 4:00pm On Apr 03
lexy2014:

Is it practicing homosexuality with "consenting adults" that makes homosexuality right? kiss

It makes it better than all these men plucking young girls and even boasting about it without no one checking them.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Waywardson6: 4:01pm On Apr 03
Keep your own Jesus. You are full of lies & hate
Rejoice28:
But he always mention that he has a boyfriend. The people won't hear that one.

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Apr 03
femi4:
A typical Nigerian, they love to answer question with question when they have nothing meaningful to say

Since you have something meaningful to say, begin by telling me what it is you say u cannot prove
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Waywardson6: 4:02pm On Apr 03
Na wetin I yan o. No body dey seriously check rapists & pedophiles. The hypocrisy no be here o
aswani:

It makes it better than all these men plucking young girls and even boasting about it without no one checking them.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Apr 03
aswani:

That is not what I asked you

Is it practicing homosexuality with "consenting adults" that makes homosexuality right?
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Forkthiefnubu: 4:03pm On Apr 03
Chukwuka319:
Of course the police has absolutely no right to arrest crossdressers , because doing crossdressing is not a criminal act in the Nigerian Constitution and never is.
Nigeria is not an animal kingdom like Iran where they have the ridiculous Morality Police that monitors what you wear and how you wear them, and arrests you for violating dressing codes.
Though some parts of the North are gradually toeing the path of the zoo Iran,by having Hisbah which arrests people for having certain hairstyles, wearing sagged trousers, engaging in business on alcoholic drinks sales.
Iran an animal kingdom? Iran is 10000x more advance technological than your Nigeria , they make their own cars and armaments and drones , paper kite u can’t even make

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Chosimba: 4:04pm On Apr 03
SmartPolician:
He's right - crossdressing and lesbianism are two different things. Bob Risky is a crossdresser. Even if you declare yourself a lesbian in Nigeria and the police refuses to act, trust Nigerians to deal with you personally.

I remember Rev Rowland Jide Macaulay, a Lagos preacher who established a church for gays. Boys pulled it down and nearly killed the mugu. He escaped to the United Kingdom.

E be like Bob risky Don confuse you oh. Even I don't know when I refer to him as 'her'.

No be lesbianism, na homosexuality.. 😂
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Waywardson6: 4:04pm On Apr 03
You are probably androgynous
iamtardey:
I think I should start my Modeling Career now

Modeling wearing Female clothes and accessories.

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by lexy2014: 4:05pm On Apr 03
gidgiddy:

Act 2013? We no longer have acts, that was military era Paste for us the link

God of Africa. ..

If u no longer have acts, what do you now have?

When did military rule end in Nigeria?
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by femi4: 4:06pm On Apr 03
BrutusOj:
That means he is a transgendered is a gay, is gayism legalised in Nigeria?
We are talking about crossdressing not transgender
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by aswani(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03
lexy2014:

Is it practicing homosexuality with "consenting adults" that makes homosexuality right?

I have my views on homosexuality, I however think the issue with child marriage, childbirth deaths of girls that are children themselves is more of an assault on all our sensibilities than two consenting adults doing what they do in private.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by BondRiv: 4:07pm On Apr 03
Macnnoli4:
Our prisons are already overcrowded and our justice system delivery is slow. I did rather prefer that she doesn't take the space and time that would have been used for more serious issues. After all apart from irritating some members of the public, she is clearly harmless.

She? You don't even know the difference between a man and a woman but you are commenting. Get your facts right first.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Waywardson6: 4:07pm On Apr 03
Omo still, whether they can make air or kite or balloon. Iran no be country I go still raise hand for. Naija still better pass there. Small thing, dem fit kill even you for nothing
Forkthiefnubu:

Iran an animal kingdom? Iran is 10000x more advance technological than your Nigeria , they make their own cars and armaments and drones , paper kite u can’t even make
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by BondRiv: 4:09pm On Apr 03
aswani:

I have my views on homosexuality, I however think the issue with child marriage, childbirth deaths of girls that are children themselves is more of an assault on all our sensibilities than two consenting adults doing what they do in private.

Stop beating about the bush and answer a simple question.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by gidgiddy: 4:10pm On Apr 03
lexy2014:

God of Africa. ..

Show us the link to the law that bans transgender, if you don't have it, stop making noise
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by lexy2014: 4:10pm On Apr 03
aswani:

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by gidgiddy: 4:10pm On Apr 03
Asswipemod:

Bobrisky is not just a cross dresser. He is transgender. He has undergone procedures that will make him look like a woman.

So? Which law prohibits either one?
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Apr 03
gidgiddy:

Show us the link to the law that bans transgender, if you don't have it, stop making noise

You have answered my questions.

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by aswani(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03
Waywardson6:
Na wetin I yan o. No body dey seriously check rapists & pedophiles. The hypocrisy no be here o

Honestly di tin weak mi. You will see a grown man enticing a JSS 3 girl into his room and be hailing him but as soon as you see two obviously gay people walking side by side, you BP will rise.

We need help in this Nigeria in order to recalibrate our sensibilities.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Forkthiefnubu: 4:13pm On Apr 03
Waywardson6:
Omo still, whether they can make air or kite or balloon. Iran no be country I go still raise hand for. Naija still better pass there. Small thing, dem fit kill even you for nothing
The same insecurity in Nigeria occasioned by both insurgents and the government in power , small thing armed robbers will kill u in Nigeria
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Macnnoli4(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03
BondRiv:

She? You don't even know the difference between a man and a woman but you are commenting. Get your facts right first.
Lol. I am practising not 'misgendering' trans people in case I go abroad someday. grin
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Waywardson6: 4:14pm On Apr 03
Tell dem, the number of rape cases that are not dealt with is already alarming. Naija, love using religion & tradition to cover up real issues. The crossdressers are even harmless, talkless of those hardened criminals that rape, extort & kill
aswani:

2 Likes

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by aswani(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03
BondRiv:

Stop beating about the bush and answer a simple question.

That's not a simple question.

You tell me what makes homosexuality worse than child sexual abuse and I will attempt to counter it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man High On Drugs Kills Himself After Hacking His Brother's Neck. Graphic Photos / Ogun Police Bust Ritualist Den , Find Remains Of 20 - Year Old Girl / Man Found Dead In Transformer In Ekiti State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.