Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson (37708 Views)

Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye / Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson / #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by aswani(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03
lexy2014:

If you say that homosexuality is right because it is carried out by consenting adults, is the transaction between a cocaine seller ard a cocaine user right because it is done by two consenting adults?

This is partly why I was careful with your initial questioning because being a Nigerian, I knew where things would quickly spiral into.

Without me once answering Yes to questions about homosexuality being right, you have not only made the assumption about my answer but have stated it effectively as fact. You see now.

And then to top it all you have immediately transposed my supposed answer about homosexuality to drug taking and started gaslighting me about drugs based on an answer I did not give.

I have spent too long in a Nigerian university common rooms to not identify this style of discussion from far.

Thank God this is online, if it was live, you would have shouted me down and I would have left the place with people thinking I am into homosexuality and drug taking.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Apr 03
aswani:

This is partly why I was careful with your initial questioning because being a Nigerian, I knew where things would quickly spiral into.

Without me once answering Yes to questions about homosexuality being right, you have not only made the assumption about my answer but have stated it effectively as fact. You see now.

And then to top it all you have immediately transposed my supposed answer about homosexuality to drug taking and started gaslighting me about drugs based on an answer I did not give.

I have spent too long in a Nigerian university common rooms to not identify this style of discussion from far.

Thank God this is online, if it was live, you would have shouted me down and I would have left the place with people thinking I am into homosexuality and drug taking.

can you show me what I stated it "effectively as fact" and where I did?

since you say you have not answered yes to the question, the question beckons...

Is it by practicing homosexuality with "consenting adults" that makes homosexuality right?

Simple yes or no
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by granuloma: 6:32pm On Apr 03
Bob is a trangender and should be arrested immediately
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Babaken(m): 6:34pm On Apr 03
Rexymania:
But he's confusing us shocked
I tell you
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by aswani(m): 6:42pm On Apr 03
lexy2014:

since you say you have not answered yes to the question, the question beckons...

Is it by practicing homosexuality with "consenting adults" that makes homosexuality right?

Simple yes or no

You haven't treated it as fact but you have immediately spawned another question out of it based on your assumption of the answer.

I am not going to answer the question asked on the basis it is being asked because I can see it is fully loaded and is one of those kobojunkie type questions that are meant to lead you down a totally different path from which you intended.

"The consenting adults" aspect of what I said earlier was solely based on a comparison with the sexual interaction of grown men and girls barely out of the early stages of puberty and how the Nigerian society is not as disgusted with that as it seems to be with homosexuality.

If you have any questions that fall completely within the bounds I stated in the last paragraph, I will be happy to answer.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by lexy2014: 6:47pm On Apr 03
aswani:

You haven't treated it as fact but you have immediately spawned another question out of it based on your assumption of the answer.

I am not going to answer the question asked on the basis it is being asked because I can see it is fully loaded and is one of those kobojunkie type questions that are meant to lead you down a totally different path from which you intended.

"The consenting adults" aspect of what I said earlier was solely based on a comparison with the sexual interaction of grown men and girls barely out of the early stages of puberty and how the Nigerian society is not as disgusted with that as it seems to be with homosexuality.

If you have any questions that fall completely within the bounds I stated in the last paragraph, I will be happy to answer.

that is not what I asked you.

aswani:

.... but have stated it effectively as fact. You see now.

Simple yes or no
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Chukwuka319(m): 6:55pm On Apr 03
Squirrel1:
clown! You want to copy the White man but the only thing u could copy is his insanity. You didn't see revolutionary science, technology, medicine and agriculture! Ur perverted brain could only com across sexuality. If they spent their entire existence on desire, you wouldn't have seen the Internet you use to spew ur dirtiness. Better wake the Bleep up and man the Bleep up.
Oh great! Thank God you know that you are insane,a pervert and a dirty animal.
Please my friend, take yourself to the nearest mental hospital before you enter the market.
Your animal ranting is uncalled for.
You could have kept mute and people won't know that you are mentally deranged and an animal.
Your pervert animal brain could only register on sexuality,that is why you were foaming at the mouth like a frustrated rabid animal.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Krankhead: 6:56pm On Apr 03
ValCon888:
Forget all these things this officer is saying As if law enforcement agencies ever obeyed the law.

Where was the law when they were shooting unarmed youths during the Lekki Tollgate Massacre?

Where was the law when they arrest innocent Nigerian men for carrying dreadlocks?

Nigeria is a country where they only come for you if you don't have money, clout, or connection.

You are just obsessed with Lejii Toll.gate. is it Leki toll gate they are talking abt? When you are your mates bring your bad mind to to destroy Lagos you are supposed to shot. Period
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Lovit(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03
But bobrisky don do bwess na and VJ too

That one too na crossdressing?
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Kingzmate(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03
AMENDMENT OF THE LAW LOADING grin
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by surgical: 7:39pm On Apr 03
olisaEze:
"He further clarified that the police can only act within the confines of the law and when a crime has been committed. Our duty is to enforce the law"

Pls where in this law is it stated that the Nigerian Army can declare a civilian wanted, and the Nigerian police will handover suspects to them? Abi is the confines of the law only confined when it is convenient for them?? undecided
now you know
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Pennilessword1: 8:06pm On Apr 03
Is this one mad or normal?? Didn't Bobrinsky come out and said he has a boyfriend and that he used to knack man on TV shows?? Hasn't he been disclosing to the public of his romance with men up and down...?
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Olurondo: 8:38pm On Apr 03
This Muyiwa is an idiot.What a disgrace to the police force!!
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03
Ok untill we catch him in the act fvcking another man abi sad
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by ajilegend(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03
I can confidently say he is saying rubbish. Why do people in the North that does the same thing arrested? Is the law in the North different from South?
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by ufotunang: 9:40pm On Apr 03
SmartPolician:
He's right - crossdressing and lesbianism are two different things. Bob Risky is a crossdresser. Even if you declare yourself a lesbian in Nigeria and the police refuses to act, trust Nigerians to deal with you personally.

I remember Rev Rowland Jide Macaulay, a Lagos preacher who established a church for gays. Boys pulled it down and nearly killed the mugu. He escaped to the United Kingdom.
..but is cross dressing not transgender... converting yourself from male to female...it's transgender not an offence in Nigeria
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by ufotunang: 9:42pm On Apr 03
Is cross dressing not transgender... converting yourself from male to female..it's transgender not an offence in Nigeria
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Easylife1234: 9:44pm On Apr 03
That true
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by TheAdvocate(m): 9:48pm On Apr 03
The PPRO is a joker. Bobrisky is NOT just a crossdresser, he is into gay. It's people like this popular presenter who wears heels who can be referred to as cross-dressers.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by LordBillionz: 9:51pm On Apr 03
ValCon888:
Forget all these things this officer is saying As if law enforcement agencies ever obeyed the law.

Where was the law when they were shooting unarmed youths during the Lekki Tollgate Massacre?

Where was the law when they arrest innocent Nigerian men for carrying dreadlocks?

Nigeria is a country where they only come for you if you don't have money, clout, or connection.

You're not far from the truth. A poor cross dresser will be arrested, tortured, harrased and exploited by the Nigerian corrupt police.

This one na grammar dem dey speak.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by aswani(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03
lexy2014:

that is not what I asked you.

Simple yes or no

It isn't a simple yes or no question like I said earlier.

As we've seen, the wrong answer I give will deflect from my opinion about the original issue of child abuse viz a viz homosexuality
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by lexy2014: 10:00pm On Apr 03
aswani:

It isn't a simple yes or no question like I said earlier.

As we've seen, the wrong answer I give will deflect from my opinion about the original issue of child abuse viz a viz homosexuality

you said

aswani:

You haven't treated it as fact

but the same you said

aswani:

.... but have stated it effectively as fact. You see now.

based on that, can you show me what I stated it "effectively as fact" and where I did?

its a very straight forward question...

Simple yes or no
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by bablon20(m): 10:08pm On Apr 03
The policeman is confused, so why have they been invading hotels and brothels to arrest crossdressers, this foolish interview granted by this policeman is a green light to those who have been doing their own codedly to start coming out now
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by aswani(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03
lexy2014:

"If you say that homosexuality is right because it is carried out by consenting adults... "

You were effectively putting words into my mouth here, I never said what you accused me of and you went further to query me based on it.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by lexy2014: 10:16pm On Apr 03
aswani:

"If you say that homosexuality is right because it is carried out by consenting adults... "

You were effectively putting words into my mouth here, I never said what you accused me of and you went further to query me based on it.

but the same you now said
aswani:

You haven't treated it as fact

but that all that still leaves this question unanswered.

Simple yes or no
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Ttipsy(f): 10:53pm On Apr 03
Timetravel88:

Should we also mind our business when women commit paternal fraud? Moral decadence spreads like wild fire if not nipped in the bud, e.g Yahoo Yahoo, Ashawo packaged as runs
yes just mind your business
You will be fine
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by damoobaba: 11:01pm On Apr 03
olisaEze:

Where in our constitution is he empowered to change our laws on a whim, president don turn king??

Oga, na human being write constitution, na human being go change am. A president is d head nigger of the country, he needs to act accordingly and not searching d constitution for every decision.

That single decision of not being decisive is the reason electricity is still a problem in Nigeria. Tinubu wanted to start electricity generation with Enron power limited but OBASANJO stopped it because of one yeye constitution written by Babangida and his friends. Human brain is the biggest reservoir of constitution and if its not used at the right time, the result may be costly.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Fearyourcreator: 11:53pm On Apr 03
ValCon888:

Una just like wahala... You sef get money na or you no like money ni
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by winner37(m): 2:58am On Apr 04
Useless talk....
But using iPhone is a criminal act to you people abi ?
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by BabaRamota1980: 4:45am On Apr 04
The road has been cleared for VeryDarkMan to join bobrisky in crossdressing. grin
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Anumorigba1: 8:00am On Apr 04
I dey owe you 1 bottle of beer. Where does the law stated that police should search your phone ? The law said police shouldn't detain the citizens more than 24hrs, me and my colleagues where detain for two days just because of playing football within community. He's afraid of oga at the top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Held Over The Death Of Guinean Prostitute In Conakry (photos) / Vigilante Group Arrests 3 Suspected Kidnappers Along Lokoja-Abuja Road (photos) / Banker Arrested Over Dead Man ’s N23m Account Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.