Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson (37657 Views)

Celebrities With No Sense - Delta State Police Spokesperson Replies Paul Okoye / Inspector Ochofie Ijimbile Didn't Commit Suicide — Police Spokesperson / #EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by MaziObinnaokija: 3:05pm On Apr 03
sad
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Rejoice28(f): 3:05pm On Apr 03
But he always mention that he has a boyfriend. The people won't hear that one.

Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by blackmantis: 3:06pm On Apr 03
Chukwuka319:
Of course the police has absolutely no right to arrest crossdressers , because doing crossdressing is not a criminal act in the Nigerian Constitution and never is.
Nigeria is not an animal kingdom like Iran where they have the ridiculous Morality Police that monitors what you wear and how you wear them, and arrests you for violating dressing codes.
Though some parts of the North are gradually toeing the path of the zoo Iran,by having Hisbah which arrests people for having certain hairstyles, wearing sagged trousers, engaging in business on alcoholic drinks sales.

Shim can't walk freely up north oh.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by MajorOvakporaye(f): 3:07pm On Apr 03
StraightGaay:
It will be a crime when I become President.

Shut up!!!
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Wizpa(m): 3:09pm On Apr 03
How can you say crossdressing is not a crime, people use it to commit crime and you don't think it's serious

What a shallow way of thinking
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by sonnie10: 3:10pm On Apr 03
You have to first arrest those agbado bishops that wore gowns abi na maxis to deceive us, because they also acted as cross dressers.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Squirrel1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 03
Chukwuka319:
Of course the police has absolutely no right to arrest crossdressers , because doing crossdressing is not a criminal act in the Nigerian Constitution and never is.
Nigeria is not an animal kingdom like Iran where they have the ridiculous Morality Police that monitors what you wear and how you wear them, and arrests you for violating dressing codes.
Though some parts of the North are gradually toeing the path of the zoo Iran,by having Hisbah which arrests people for having certain hairstyles, wearing sagged trousers, engaging in business on alcoholic drinks sales.
STFU. A man dressing like a woman isn't animalistic?! Chukwudi u cant continue this sort of lifestyle at seventy ooo. There's no honor in it. You betta wake up and and change that orientation of yours. God made Adam and Eve not Adam and steve
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Jagabanarmy: 3:11pm On Apr 03
Gistmedia10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7ebRsoHySQ

In a recent interview on Channels Television, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Olumuyiwa Adejobi, shed light on why the Nigerian police cannot arrest controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky, and others like him.

Adejobi explained that while the crossdressing lifestyle might not align with societal norms, it is not a criminal offense under the Nigerian law. He emphasized that the police are bound by the law and cannot arrest individuals based solely on their choice of clothing or lifestyle.

"Bobrisky and others like him are free to express themselves as they choose. Wearing women's clothing or makeup is not a criminal offense in Nigeria," Adejobi stated during the interview.

He further clarified that the police can only act within the confines of the law and when a crime has been committed. "Our duty is to enforce the law, and as long as an individual is not breaking any laws, we cannot arrest them," Adejobi added.
Absolutely, true..Bob hasn't broken any law do police had no right to arrest him..case closed
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Obierika(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03
SmartPolician:
He's right - crossdressing and lesbianism are two different things. Bob Risky is a crossdresser. Even if you declare yourself a lesbian in Nigeria and the police refuses to act, trust Nigerians to deal with you personally.

I remember Rev Rowland Jide Macaulay, a Lagos preacher who established a church for gays. Boys pulled it down and nearly killed the mugu. He escaped to the United Kingdom.

Why did the fool run? grin

He should have waited and let them make an example of him
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by StUriah(m): 3:15pm On Apr 03
Idris - Bobo to risky.

The real Fake Ass Niggar

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Sleekfingers: 3:16pm On Apr 03
honestivo:
What about show of affection btwn same sex in public, something is fitchy

Nothing is fishy. The law is very clear .......
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by FireUpNow(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03
Gistmedia10:

In a recent interview on Channels Television, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Olumuyiwa Adejobi, shed light on why the Nigerian police cannot arrest controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky, and others like him.

Adejobi explained that while the crossdressing lifestyle might not align with societal norms, it is not a criminal offense under the Nigerian law. He emphasized that the police are bound by the law and cannot arrest individuals based solely on their choice of clothing or lifestyle.

"Bobrisky and others like him are free to express themselves as they choose. Wearing women's clothing or makeup is not a criminal offense in Nigeria," Adejobi stated during the interview.

He further clarified that the police can only act within the confines of the law and when a crime has been committed. "Our duty is to enforce the law, and as long as an individual is not breaking any laws, we cannot arrest them," Adejobi added.

Oga police officer, Did I just hear Bobrisky and others like him? Eweeee! Brotherhood son suffer. Let me contact Portable about this?😆😀
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by hslbroker2(m): 3:20pm On Apr 03
Gistmedia10:

so holding a phone is a crime in Nigeria that police will be searching peoples phone without a warrant but this one is not a crime, police self they fall hand big time.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by tfelicityk(m): 3:21pm On Apr 03
Why are the police arresting youth wearing dreadlocks hairstyles then until Nigerians fought against it?

Any person wearing dreadlocks hairstyles then are term 'Yahoo boy'...

So a crossdresser romancing and kissing a follow man publicly - how do we term that?
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by descartes400: 3:21pm On Apr 03
Jagabanarmy:

Absolutely, true..Bob hasn't broken any law do police had no right to arrest him..case closed

Did bobrisky not break the law when he was video romancing another man which signified gayism? Did bobrisky not break the law when he was captured in video he posted online undressed with a fellow man in a bath tube with just foam covering their unclothedness?

We are not talking about cross-dressing here but rather behaviours tilting towards gayism and meant to promote and propagate gayism.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Elidrisy20: 3:21pm On Apr 03
Bandit nko?
Dey too una no fit arrest dem abi
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by StraightGaay: 3:22pm On Apr 03
MajorOvakporaye:

Shut up!!!
Cum face
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by lagosrd: 3:24pm On Apr 03
An elderly police officer once told me that " don't let anyone kill you cos not until he kills you he can't be arrested for murder, and by that time you've long gone" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😁

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by geoworldedu: 3:26pm On Apr 03
Rexymania:
But he's confusing us shocked
You don't have any business with him? The world is wide enough for you and millions like him.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Hezmatosky: 3:27pm On Apr 03
Ok good. So why are you now arresting men with tattoos, earrings, dreadlocks etc? Which law have they broken?
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by geoworldedu: 3:28pm On Apr 03
descartes400:

Did bobrisky not break the law when he was video romancing another man which signified gayism? Did bobrisky not break the law when he was captured in video he posted online undressed with a fellow man in a bath tube with just foam covering their unclothedness?

We are not talking about cross-dressing here but rather behaviours tilting towards gayism and meant to promote and propagate gayism.
Were they kissing in the video? Any other thing apart from kissing does not mean they were doing gay.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Exousiang01: 3:28pm On Apr 03
olisaEze:

Where in our constitution is he empowered to change our laws on a whim, president don turn king??

Do you know what it means to be the commander in chief of the armed forces at all.

He is commander in chief an has given command to the military to handle the case, the police can't do nothing.
As long as the armed forces is concerned the president has the veto power.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by SonofElElyonRet: 3:28pm On Apr 03
Gistmedia10:

And what about all his videos online of cuddling with a man and off camera sex with audio That's also not a crime right?
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Regie2bless: 3:29pm On Apr 03
Gistmedia10:

there is a big difference between cross dressers and transgender, Bobrisky is a transgender
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Angelfrost(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03
olisaEze:
"He further clarified that the police can only act within the confines of the law and when a crime has been committed. Our duty is to enforce the law"

Pls where in this law is it stated that the Nigerian Army can declare a civilian wanted, and the Nigerian police will handover suspects to them? Abi is the confines of the law only confined when it is convenient for them?? undecided

Leave these people...!

The laws or so called laws are for the poor in Nigeria.

Nothing wey anybody wan tell me.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by muyico(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03
call a spade a spade. Crossdresser is a gay!
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by descartes400: 3:31pm On Apr 03
honestivo:
What about show of affection btwn same sex in public, something is fitchy
Exactly what I have been saying, there are videos of him showing same sex affection and thus promoting gayism, does the law allow that?
He is hiding under cross dressing mantra to promote lgbtq abi gaysim.
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by LIVINGICONREBOR: 3:32pm On Apr 03
EasyGoingMan2:
Good afternoon, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir. I need your help Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Sunday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Sunday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 7 0 1 8 9 7 4 5 8 3

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Olaoluwa23,Sukhses,bolarinwatips,quadri,Tunde Otukomaya etc

Why must you lie and conjure fables just to fleece people of their money? You are not sick and you are an able bodied guy. You can't keep on going on like this. The worst of all is you going to use the money given to you for betting.

Folks beware, that guy is not genuine.

1 Like

Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Honestey: 3:32pm On Apr 03
Any woman crossdresser?
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03
But Bobrisky is no more a crossdresser, he has become a transgender. And I believe that is against our constitution
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by enemyofprogress: 3:34pm On Apr 03
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense. We are now in trouble, useless guys like bobrisky will now full town. I won't be surprised to see Latakia joining them to do this nonsense. Na dat kind yeye thing dey sweet her. Shiooor
Re: Why We Can’t Arrest Crossdresser Bobrisky, Others — Police Spokesperson by Christistruth00: 3:36pm On Apr 03

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Married Men Raped Girl 13, In An Uncompleted Building / Man Who Raped A 9-Year-Old Girl In Umuahia, Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp / Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.