Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood (35536 Views)

23-year-old Jilted Lover Commits Suicide With Sniper In Abuja / Orphan Commits Suicide With Sniper In Ikorodu (Photos) / Secondary School Student Dies After Taking Beverage Laced With Sniper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Pepperdemisback: 11:22am On Apr 05
Emekajacob:

Oga I'm a fish farmer too, fish doesn't ooze out offensive odour if the water is changed every 3-4 days, even if it does, why not report to police or community leaders
Fish don't have odour of what did you say? They pass their waste products and poo inside the water. Water and poo don't smell? Or I didn't get you right?
How many fishes do you have any do you do it in a residential area?
These people use the biggest storex tanks, some have about 4 or 5.
Water plus poo no dey smell? See a Doctor abeg! It is not smelling to you because you are the owner.

1 Like

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by CoronaVirusPro: 11:57am On Apr 05
Basiljoe:

But why aren't blacks progressive or progressing. Nigeria is a shit hole.

Change your environment

Who told you blacks are not progressing?
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by thecommunist(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05
Jeon:
Black people too get bad belly.
Nah you get black skin and you still black inside your mind, this is why they remained in one spot.
nothing is more evil than the slavery perpetuated by whites. Evil has no colour.
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by emmatuegbe(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05
Some fish pond owners are adamant to complain. If you complain, they will accuse you of jealousy. Though, the action was extreme and wicked. In my case, i share my fence with a fishpond farm. The owner is really nice, but gen being used is deafening, since it is located so close to the fence, and close to my apartment. There are so many occasions the gen comes up at 4.00am, while others at 5.00am. Besides, it is a diesel engine gen that makes that funny kind of sound like that of those roadside welders. We loose sleep immediately the gen comes up, and there will be this vibration in your eardrums. I am scared for my wife and children coming up with hearing challenge. This gen runs till like past 1pm. The manager of the farm doesn't even give a dam. The owner once built a protector to help reduce the sound, but was later removed, saying that it was not helping the gen. The owner don't live in the site of the fishpond, as he just built self contain for the manager. Please, i need good advice on how to manage these people without falling out with them. Of late, the manager has been given me attitude due to my incessant complain. I have also complained to the owner about the disturbing noice. Mind you, this is a residential area.
Pepperdemisback:
Not in support of the neighbor's action but anybody living close to a fish pond can tell you what they experience.
Our boreholes and water tanks got polluted, we started bathing with fish water. We begged for water from neighbors to use. It was really frustrating.
People blaming the man don't know what he passed through before taking that action.

1 Like

Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Johnwrite(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05
Very bad
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Pepperdemisback: 8:39pm On Apr 05
emmatuegbe:
Some fish pond owners are adamant to complain. If you complain, they will accuse you of jealousy. Though, the action was extreme and wicked. In my case, i share my fence with a fishpond farm. The owner is really nice, but gen being used is deafening, since it is located so close to the fence, and close to my apartment. There are so many occasions the gen comes up at 4.00am, while others at 5.00am. Besides, it is a diesel engine gen that makes that funny kind of sound like that of those roadside welders. We loose sleep immediately the gen comes up, and there will be this vibration in your eardrums. I am scared for my wife and children coming up with hearing challenge. This gen runs till like past 1pm. The manager of the farm doesn't even give a dam. The owner once built a protector to help reduce the sound, but was later removed, saying that it was not helping the gen. The owner don't live in the site of the fishpond, as he just built self contain for the manager. Please, i need good advice on how to manage these people without falling out with them. Of late, the manager has been given me attitude due to my incessant complain. I have also complained to the owner about the disturbing noice. Mind you, this is a residential area.
That's why this man took that action, imagine you can't sleep sound because someone is making money. That's why he killed the fishes and stopped the business automatically. He should have done it with style. After 1,2,3 attempt, he will Stop.
One need to be very careful with these people, to avoid committing murder mistakingly.
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Neddstark: 5:03am On Apr 06
emmatuegbe:

I advise you talk to the owner first. If nothing happens, Involve the police and the local government.
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Lanretoye(m): 5:40am On Apr 06
Caleb15:
My Mom would say "As long no be my children them poison, leave them let them eat" Karma is always a bitch
you have a mum indeed if she tells you this.she must be a very wicked woman
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Caleb15(m): 9:03am On Apr 06
Lanretoye:
you have a mum indeed if she tells you this.she must be a very wicked woman

Karma is a bitch bro
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by GodisFirst: 6:35pm On Apr 07
This is evil. Wickedness from the pit of hell.
What if the owner decides to take the dead fishes to the market to sell them, innocent and unsuspecting buyers will end up eating something that will adversely affect their health.
The person that did that may think that his action ends in the fishpond, not knowing that his wife, relations or friends could fall victim of that his singular act of wickedness.

I pray he learns a great lesson from this.
Re: Man In Agony As Envious Neighbor Poisons Fish Pond With Sniper, Kills Livelihood by Shhhh01(f): 2:29pm On Apr 16
I hope he is not going to roast and sell the dead fishes cause that can be unhealthy o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cuts His Son's Ear For Being Too Stubborn (Photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Commits Suicide Over Girlfriend, Videos Himself (Photos) / Fake Policeman Who Makes N15,000 Daily In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.