Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Don't Know How Other Men Taste And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know How Other Men Taste And I (1098 Views)

It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know How Other Men Taste And I by Mercisharelove(f): 5:51pm On Apr 03
Don't want to know either

Ladies and gentlemen make such decisions and clean the earth of all your immorality.

All the killings you read and watch are all tied to your wickedness and sexual perversions.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Other Men Taste And I by Franzinni: 5:58pm On Apr 03
Mercisharelove:
Don't want to know either

Ladies and gentlemen make such decisions and clean the earth of all your immorality.

All the killings you read and watch are all tied to your wickedness and sexual perversions.
Wow ... I can't believe this ... We still have them, the good ones I mean... Yesssss!!! There is hope for humanity , there are still women willing to tell the sisterhood the truth ... God bless you sis. You made my day. Thank you, keep shining 🌟🌟🌟

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Other Men Taste And I by proff010: 6:00pm On Apr 03
Really, thank God for your life.
Re: I Don't Know How Other Men Taste And I by illicit(m): 6:38pm On Apr 03
U want to become a cannibal or what?

🥴

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know How Other Men Taste And I by Verbtips(m): 10:16pm On Apr 03
So people like you still dey during my secondary sch days na only head girl be virgin out of 150 student science 45 student, art 100 student, commercial 5 student
Re: I Don't Know How Other Men Taste And I by Mercisharelove(f): 4:24am On Apr 04
Life is short

(1) (Reply)

Pick Up Lines / Serious Relationship Needed. / True Or False ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.