Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,503 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. (559 Views)

Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by Bolaji38(m): 6:06pm On Apr 03
A man was left amazed after he came back to retrieve his laptop only to discover some properties belonging to the Baby Daddy of the lady he was currently living with. Amazed that the lady who happened to be his girlfriend brought in her baby daddy into his house without his permission, he confronted her about it and she started acting very defensive even to the extent of calling the cops to come and eject him from his own house. Now you need to bear in mind that this same lady kicked this kind man out of his own house after claiming that she needed space to think about their relationship only for the man to come back to get his things and discover that the lady has been inviting her baby daddy into the man’s house to spend time with a baby that he denied and refused to take care of when she was pregnant and this is one reason why there is so much stigma to dating single mothers. Watch and see below for yourseves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG4Ol5tv34A?si=w0VTsMJZ2SB4Pt63

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by Bolaji38(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03
Bolaji38:
A man was left amazed after he came back to retrieve his laptop only to discover some properties belonging to the Baby Daddy of the lady he was currently living with. Amazed that the lady who happened to be his girlfriend brought in her baby daddy into his house without his permission, he confronted her about it and she started acting very defensive even to the extent of calling the cops to come and eject him from his own house. Now you need to bear in mind that this same lady kicked this kind man out of his own house after claiming that she needed space to think
about their relationship only for the man to come back to get his things and discover that the lady has been inviting her baby daddy into the man’s house to spend time with a baby that he denied and refused to take care of when she was pregnant and this is one reason why there is so much stigma to dating single mothers. Watch and see below for yourseves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG4Ol5tv34A?si=w0VTsMJZ2SB4Pt63

What makes this so sad is that she called the cops to eject him from his own house. That's so disgusting because she shows no empathy towards the man. But I think they also share the bills so that's why she disrespects him. The baby daddy never trained the child but the one who trained her is now the one suffering. So sad.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by EreluRoz: 6:12pm On Apr 03
Ladies avoid babydaddys e get why.

They'll never detach from their babymama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by dawnomike(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03
Disheartening... Some women are worth giving your best but many are not worth a pin.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by Bolaji38(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03
EreluRoz:
Ladies avoid babydaddys e get why

I think they are still sleeping together. That's why single mothers would always be a second choice to me because of the hold the baby daddy has over them. Once a lady gives birth for you, it would be hard for her to completely detach themselves from their baby daddy. So no matter how irresponsible the baby daddy is, once he decides that he wants her back, she's going to go back to him. These fact have been proven time and time again but some men don't listen.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by Bolaji38(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03
dawnomike:
Disheartening... Some women are worth giving your best but many are not worth a pin.

My brother, this type of thing can turn a man to a monster. That's for sure.
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by Zonefree(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03
God will continue to bless Mazi Okafor and his Law.

A single mother is a recipe for disaster.

If love carry you go marry single mom wey her baby daddy still dey alive, you go see shege.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by Bolaji38(m): 6:20pm On Apr 03
Zonefree:
God will continue to bless Mazi Okafor and his Law.

A single mother is a recipe for disaster.

Lol. Amen my brother. If this man was depressed, he could take his life because the pain if betrayal is heart crushing.

3 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by EreluRoz: 6:20pm On Apr 03
Bolaji38:

I think they are still sleeping together. That's why single mothers would always be a second choice to me because of the hold the baby daddy has over them. Once a lady gives birth for you, it would be hard for her to completely detach themselves from their baby daddy. So no matter how irresponsible the baby daddy is, once he decides that he wants her back, she's going to go back to him. These fact have been proven time and time again but some men don't listen.
Same goes for babydaddys, infact they are not an option at all. They'll always go back to sleep with their babymamas all in the name of " I want to bond with my kids and be in their life"

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by Bolaji38(m): 6:21pm On Apr 03
EreluRoz:
Same goes for babydaddys, infact they are not an option at all. They'll always go back to sleep with their babymamas all in the name of " I want to bond with my kids and be in their life"

That's true Sha. No part is safe. Thanks for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by Zonefree(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03
EreluRoz:
Baby mamas should learn to close leg when baby daddies approach them.

Closed legs, No kpansh.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by Bolaji38(m): 6:22pm On Apr 03
EreluRoz:

Seems to me that the bond of making a child is stronger than we think, if not, the term baby daddy and baby mama won't be as popular as they are now.
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by Bolaji38(m): 6:24pm On Apr 03
Zonefree:

Closed legs, No kpansh.

Lol. It doesn't work that way ohh…Its just like comparing the hold you have over a girl youve been having sex with in comparation with the hold that the guy she just started dating has over her. It's completely different.
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by EreluRoz: 6:25pm On Apr 03
Zonefree:

Closed legs, No kpansh.
Babydaddys should learn to keep their dicks in check and stop going back to eat from the same pot they ran from
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by EreluRoz: 6:26pm On Apr 03
Bolaji38:

Seems to me that the bond of making a child is stronger than we think, if not, the term baby daddy and baby mama won't be as popular as they are now.
It is very strong, if a lady marries a babydaddy she'll never enjoy that marriage. Take Annie Idibia Tuface's wife as an example.
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by Bolaji38(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03
EreluRoz:
Babydaddys should learn to keep their dicks in check and stop going back to eat from the same pot they ran from

Eassyyy😂😂😂
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. by Bolaji38(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03
EreluRoz:
It is very strong, if a lady marries a babydaddy she'll never enjoy that marriage. Take Annie Idibia Tuface's wife as an example.

Thats true my bro. Please subscribe to my youtube page to support the boy. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry A Female Nairalander / Today Is International Womens Day! / Another NL3 ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.