Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,406 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider (2508 Views)

Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider. / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Bolaji38(m): 7:19pm On Apr 03
A man was left amazed after he came back to retrieve his laptop only to discover some properties belonging to the Baby Daddy of the lady he was currently living with. Amazed that the lady who happened to be his girlfriend brought in her baby daddy into his house without his permission, he confronted her about it and she started acting very defensive even to the extent of calling the cops to come and eject him from his own house. Now you need to bear in mind that this same lady kicked this kind man out of his own house after claiming that she needed space to think about their relationship only for the man to come back to get his things and discover that the lady has been inviting her baby daddy into the man’s house to spend time with a baby that he denied and refused to take care of when she was pregnant and this is one reason why there is so much stigma to dating single mothers. Watch and see below for yourseves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG4Ol5tv34A?si=MRW0rtIE-dfrRg_m

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by ivolt: 7:22pm On Apr 03
He is lucky he didn't marry her.
He would have been hooked with child support for the next 18 years.

14 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by westlius(m): 8:40pm On Apr 03
ivolt:
He is lucky he didn't marry her.
He would have been hooked with child support for the next 18 years.
Maybe he no dey nack her well
For woman to go back to a man that abandoned her

4 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by okunwaye(m): 9:05pm On Apr 03
westlius:

Men are always responsible for females short comings ambassador in the building👏 👏 👏

Make some noise guys 😎😎

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by ivolt: 9:19pm On Apr 03
westlius:

Not everything is sex especially for couple's with responsibilities.

The fact that she is bringing the ex to her shared home and not going to his suggest something.
Have you considered the possibility that the ex maybe a jobless idle man
and has a lot of time on his hands for fooling around?
The woman may be used to such men and couldn't adjust when she found herself
with one who has a real job and other responsibilities to take care of.

She may even have lied about being abandoned, for all we know, she cooked
those stories to get sympathy and find someone to fund her lifestyle for free.

All I can deduce is that the woman is extremely foolish.
She will end up being kicked out of the house either by the boyfriend or the landlord.
And unfortunately for her, the layabout "ex" can't accommodate himself let alone accommodate her.

8 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Godada(m): 9:25pm On Apr 03

It's the advanced countries here, but it's foolhardy to have a baby mama on the top of your list.

Those hoes ain't loyal........

6 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by FRANCISTOWN: 9:30pm On Apr 03
Bolaji38:
A man was left amazed after he came back to retrieve his laptop only to discover some properties belonging to the Baby Daddy of the lady he was currently living with. Amazed that the lady who happened to be his girlfriend brought in her baby daddy into his house without his permission, he confronted her about it and she started acting very defensive even to the extent of calling the cops to come and eject him from his own house. Now you need to bear in mind that this same lady kicked this kind man out of his own house after claiming that she needed space to think about their relationship only for the man to come back to get his things and discover that the lady has been inviting her baby daddy into the man’s house to spend time with a baby that he denied and refused to take care of when she was pregnant and this is one reason why there is so much stigma to dating single mothers. Watch and see below for yourseves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG4Ol5tv34A?si=MRW0rtIE-dfrRg_m
My grace to the lady. She did well. The man deserved what he got. That serves him right.

May this be the portion of every kind man out there who has refused to show kindness to his deserving relatives and men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by purples25(f): 9:31pm On Apr 03
Try not to leave someone who honors you for someone who only sees you as his personal pump and dump.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:46pm On Apr 03
Yep AA, knew before even opening the thread lol. Nothing to see here. Serves him right

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Bolaji38(m): 1:11am On Apr 04
westlius:

y'all should please subscribe to my page for more entertainment.
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Bolaji38(m): 1:12am On Apr 04
ivolt:

Not everything is nacking especially for couple's with responsibilities.

The fact that she is bringing the ex to her shared home and not going to his suggest something.
Have you considered the possibility that the ex maybe a jobless idle man
and has a lot of time on his hands for fooling around?
The woman may be used to such men and couldn't adjust when she found herself
with one who has a real job and other responsibilities to take care of.

She may even have lied about being abandoned, for all we know, she cooked
those stories to get sympathy and find someone to fund her lifestyle for free.

All I can deduce is that the woman is extremely foolish.
She will end up being kicked out of the house either by the boyfriend or the landlord.
And unfortunately for her, the layabout "ex" can't accommodate himself let alone accommodate her.

I support your claim Sir.

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Bolaji38(m): 1:15am On Apr 04
purples25:
Try not to leave someone who honors you for someone who only sees you as his personal pump and dump.

Well Darl, feelings don't work that way. Women gravitate towards men who show less emotions towards them. It's a sad fact.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by APOPTOSIS: 5:01am On Apr 04
It's far better to marry a widow than settle for a single mother. It's statistically significant to avoid them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by purples25(f): 7:19am On Apr 04
Bolaji38:

Well Darl, feelings don't work that way. Women gravitate towards men who show less emotions towards them. It's a sad fact.

No, no. You know what is happening? The poor girls think there's this 'bad romance' going on, when actually the man doesn't love them one bit. They think there's passion and he's a bad guy just trying so hard to wipe off my charm but he's falling slowly, he goes away but always comes back because he can't resist me... That's what they think is happening.

In reality, really and truly, guy doesn't feel anything at all for them. All his hostility is not because he's trying to hide/fight his feelings, he actually feels nothing. Too many times women get hooked in the game of 'it's hard but I'll get his heart' and the grand prize is often nothing. In fact when their eyes clear, they see that the guy really truly detests them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Mom007(f): 7:28am On Apr 04
These black women in white man land that are throwing decorum and family values to the wind in d name of female emancipation... by the time they start reaping what they are sowing, the story will no more be funny at all!

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Bolaji38(m): 7:29am On Apr 04
purples25:

No, no. You know what is happening? The poor girls think there's this 'bad romance' going on, when actually the man doesn't love them one bit. They think there's passion and he's a bad guy just trying so hard to wipe off my charm but he's falling slowly, he goes away but always comes back because he can't resist me... That's what they think is happening.

In reality, really and truly, guy doesn't feel anything at all for them. All his hostility is not because he's trying to hide/fight his feelings, he actually feels nothing. Too many times women get hooked in the game of 'it's hard but I'll get his heart' and the grand prize is often nothing. In fact when their eyes clear, they see that the guy really truly detests them.

To be sincere, sometimes we feel stuff but won't like to be vulnerable…Because I might get jealous when I see her talking to another guy even while treating her like trash..

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Bolaji38(m): 7:30am On Apr 04
Mom007:
These black women in white man land that are throwing decorum and family values to the wind in d name of female emancipation... by the time they start reaping what they are sowing, the story will no more be funny at all!

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Cassandraloius: 7:31am On Apr 04
Most jobless and idle men are good in bed.
She's an ungrateful bi***.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Nemesis0147(m): 7:34am On Apr 04
westlius:

nonsense talk…
Mr nackademus.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by luminouz(m): 7:43am On Apr 04
purples25:

Nawa o...so you get sense like this?

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by luminouz(m): 7:43am On Apr 04
Bolaji38:

To be sincere, sometimes we feel stuff but won't like to be vulnerable…Because I might get jealous when I see her talking to another guy even while treating her like trash..
Simp...
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by toujurs: 7:46am On Apr 04
okunwaye:

Men are always responsible for females short comings ambassador in the building👏 👏 👏

Make some noise guys 😎😎
Black American women are the worst type of women to settle down with. Their life is just about free money, having sex with whoever they want, while looking forward to marrying a God fearing and humble guy.

2 Likes

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Roboto11: 8:08am On Apr 04
Cassandraloius:
tch for those of you wondering.

grin

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Bolaji38(m): 9:00am On Apr 04
Mom007:

Pretty y'all should please subscribe to my channel. It's gonna get me far.
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Bolaji38(m): 9:02am On Apr 04
Cassandraloius:

Stray bullet Don hit person😂😂…Hope you've subscribed to my channel…eh fine geh
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Bolaji38(m): 9:03am On Apr 04
luminouz:

Nawa o...so you get sense like this?

Hmm….lets keep it civil brother.
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Bolaji38(m): 9:04am On Apr 04
purples25:

Babe way Sabi… Hope you've subscribed to my page
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Bolaji38(m): 9:04am On Apr 04
toujurs:
Black American women are the worst type of women to settle down with. Their life is just about free money, having sex with whoever they want, while looking forward to marrying a God fearing and humble guy.

😂😂😂
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by luminouz(m): 2:12pm On Apr 04
Bolaji38:

Hmm….lets keep it civil brother.
Simp ..she no talk but you just had to jump to do the 'Cap'n save a Hoe' job?

Nawa oh
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by purples25(f): 2:46pm On Apr 04
Bolaji38:

Babe way Sabi… Hope you've subscribed to my page

Yeah I have.
Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Kriely(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04
This one no concern me, Abeg who get lighter make I light up my loud?

1 Like

Re: Single Mother Secretly Sleeps With Baby Daddy After Kicking Out The Provider by Bolaji38(m): 5:00pm On Apr 04
luminouz:

Simp ..she no talk but you just had to jump to do the 'Cap'n save a Hoe' job?

Nawa oh
but Im the Op na and we all are just being open minded…Relax it ain't that serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Gays Exist In Nigeria? / Please A Virgin? / Cute But Not INTERESTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.