Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Woman Shared Her Journey How She Went Through Hell As A Pregnant Woman In UK - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Shared Her Journey How She Went Through Hell As A Pregnant Woman In UK (471 Views)

Lady Tearfully Begs Fiance After She Went To Camp In A Hotel With A Man (Video) / What I Went Through For 2years All Because Of Raw Sex / I Went Through My Son’s Phone (see Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Shared Her Journey How She Went Through Hell As A Pregnant Woman In UK by 9jagist01: 8:01pm On Apr 03
Woman shared her Journey how she went through hell as a pregnant international woman in the UK

A Nigeria woman shared how she went through hell in UK

She said:

"I came into the Uk pregnant with
my 6 year old daughter in oct 2022 as a student. The first struggle was getting an accomodation. We staved in airbnb for 6
weeks, Another challenge was finding
who to babysit my daughter while
igo to school. One of my followers on
Facebook who i have never met
offered to babysit for free. My husband
was still in naija trying to tidy up some
stuffs,I would travel for 2.5 hours to drop my

See more below......

https://www.naijabulze.com.ng/2024/04/woman-shared-her-journey-how-she-went.html

Re: Woman Shared Her Journey How She Went Through Hell As A Pregnant Woman In UK by 99thEnemy(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03
grin

Spoiler Alert. Don’t click,

I repeat Don’t Click

Na click bait grin

(1) (Reply)

Earn With Your Data / Relationship Things / Latest Victim Of Ukranian Red Carpet : Kim Kardashian Attacked At Paris Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.