Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) (3607 Views)

Men Don't Want Me Because I Have 3 Kids - Single Mum Cries Out (pix, Vid) / Nigerian Man Shows Off His 3 Pregnant Girlfriends (Video, Photo) / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Prettygirl200(f): 3:03pm On Apr 06
iLegendd:
Go and marry a rich man and try to tell him what to do with his penis.

You think it's easy to be rich in a country where men are fighting 70% spiritual battles, generational battles, mental battles, emotional battles, body-image battles, academic battles, insecurity, finding a virgin to marry battles, etc.

The moment a man penetrates you for the first time and it goes in straight, he already knows you're for everyone even though he may still marry you because of your good character.

He's going to have access to your phone. You think he has time for "My phone is my private property," yet one or more other men (exes and flings) have already seen your breasts and pûssy—which is meant to be the real private properties.

Also, if you have a child for him, he'll call his doctor friend to do a DNA in less than 6 months of the baby being out even without your consent. What is the reason of being rich? So he can afford whatever he wants.

Your dream will only work if God blesses you with a poor man who'll never be rich in his life and will never have money to feed properly let alone do a DNA test. Or an impotent man already knows the truth, but fine with it.

Men don't forgive cheating—except he's gay like Will Smith (allegedly) and other coded gays. They're keeping you not because they love you, it's because they don't want you to expose them when they divorce you.

If you, as a woman cheat back, it's the end (when a heterosexual who isn't impotent is involved).

You'll get into another marriage, if you're lucky and extremely beautiful, but you'll still cheat on your new husband with your rich ex-husband or your new rich husband will still cheat on you.

If you pay back, the cycle will continue until you're old with 500+ body counts and a couple of incurable infections.

Your children from different marriages will be so ashamed to tell their classmates about their mom (who jumps from one man to another because depressed feminists brainwashed her). Ask Kim Kardashian how ashamed her kids feel in school when other kinds bully them because of their mom's past.

In the end, you'll end up being a side-chick to one of your rich ex-husbands. As men that we are, we don't like marrying women that already have children—we just want to sleep with them and pass them to the next available SIMP. If you're lucky, one of the young SIMPs will marry you or an old man who's tired of searching will marry you.

No football match starts with 1-0 or 4-0. You women should use your head. Be loyal to a man who takes care of everything and handles his responsibilities well. In fact, encourage him to bring in a second wife.

When a rich man is involved, your power ends after you've opened your legs for him.

When a poor SIMP is involved, then you can have power over him after you've opened your legs for him, but unfortunately, you people don't like poor men.

All of you want who will build a house for your mom, help your siblings, and take responsibility of the children you'll have for him, etc.

You people want the best man and still want to control him and his penis. Nah! Rich men can't be controlled except they're SIMPs.

Even if you put him in a bottle, his fellow rich friends will notice something is wrong and they'll travel to unravel the evil at work from a higher power.

So, young lady, forget about the feminist and equality hustle—just be a good and faithful wife to a man who takes care of his duties and don't worry about the rest. Or go marry a poor man who doesn't take care of anything and worry about the rest.

Too many paragraphs with no sensible words, you were just turning around around like a lost sheep, if I can't tell him what he can do with his penis then he shouldn't tell me what to do with my vagina, if he like make he money dey sweep ground, the moment I noticed he's cheating and boasting about it, no single remorse or whatesoever, no single attempt to stop, instead he's doing so because he has money, he will use that his money to train three kid's that aren't his, and I will make sure he discoveres when he is close to his grave, by then hope no go dey for am again. I can't be faithful in a marriage and one yeye man wey carry penis go dey shook am for any hole bc he has money. Rubbish una think say na una sabi do pass, forgetting that when a woman decides to take revenge she go dey do am dey blow your leg's,.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Prettygirl200(f): 3:10pm On Apr 06
maestro299:

This is cold. A good girl like you shouldn't be having these evil thoughts...
Good girl mu foot, African men wants to eat their cakes and have it? If I am faithful to you as a wife, you should do desame, love me and respect me as a woman and I will return it, not treating me like a piece of furniture and u are busy cheating up and down, some even goes to the extent of Infecting the woman at home with incurable disease, some the woman will catch them in the act they won't apologize or anything instead he will boastfully tell her he's a man, he can do whatever he wants, haaa make God no do mistake give me that kind husband I go do am wetyn go make am cry in 30years time. The pain he will cause me, I will reciprocate it back in 30years. Am damn serious.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by iLegendd(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06
Prettygirl200:
Too many paragraphs with no sensible words, you were just turning around around like a lost sheep, if I can't tell him what he can do with his penis then he shouldn't tell me what to do with my vagina, if he like make he money dey sweep ground, the moment I noticed he's cheating and boasting about it, no single remorse or whatesoever, no single attempt to stop, instead he's doing so because he has money, he will use that his money to train three kid's that aren't his, and I will make sure he discoveres when he is close to his grave, by then hope no go dey for am again. I can't be faithful in a marriage and one yeye man wey carry penis go dey shook am for any hole bc he has money. Rubbish una think say na una sabi do pass, forgetting that when a woman decides to take revenge she go dey do am dey blow your leg's,.

Rest. You're just a kid. When you get there, you'll understand. You that a guy who isn't even rich or handsome dumped last year and you came online crying and decided to join feminist movement. cheesy cheesy

Every man will just have their share of you and run if you continue this way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Prettygirl200(f): 3:19pm On Apr 06
iLegendd:

Rest. You're just a kid. When you get there, you'll understand. You that a guy who isn't even rich or handsome dumped last year and you came online crying and decided to join feminist movement. cheesy cheesy

It doesn't change anything, weder I had a bad relationship or not everyone has had a bad relationship na who come online con talk dem dey know him own, so you actually don't have a point. You can kindly REST!!
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by iLegendd(m): 3:39pm On Apr 06
Prettygirl200:
It doesn't change anything, weder I had a bad relationship or not everyone has had a bad relationship na who come online con talk dem dey know him own, so you actually don't have a point. You can kindly REST!!

I have never had a bad relationship. I'm in good terms with every woman that has tasted me, but they're always too clingy and desperate for me to propose and I don't like it. I love my s p a c e.

I prefer being alone and I don't like calling people. All these early morning love calls to check up on another living thing is boring to me. Men, we don't really care—it's just org *sm, money and peace of mind we want.

So, men dumping you people on a regular basis is because of your bad characters after you've served your purpose of giving him an org *sm. You think men are not wise? We don't want stress.

We don't forgive cheating and NEVER will. If we cheat and you want to leave, most of us don't care because there are plethora of options out there. Just be good in bed, be rich and don't tolerate nonsense as a man and the world is yours.

For you women, you don't have much options except men who just want to sleep with you or have you as a side-chick until you prove yourself to be smart, respectful, and faithful.

Men own this world, but we love to deceive you people that you run this world and that you're smarter, but we know it's part of the game to make the weak gender feel as if they're the strongest.

You people are only the strongest in bringing a man down and this is why most men are vigilant, watchful and don't want to commit easily because they know they're dealing with a mini-serpent.

7 Likes

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by maestro299: 4:11pm On Apr 06
Prettygirl200:
Good girl mu foot, African men wants to eat their cakes and have it? If I am faithful to you as a wife, you should do desame, love me and respect me as a woman and I will return it, not treating me like a piece of furniture and u are busy cheating up and down, some even goes to the extent of Infecting the woman at home with incurable disease, some the woman will catch them in the act they won't apologize or anything instead he will boastfully tell her he's a man, he can do whatever he wants, haaa make God no do mistake give me that kind husband I go do am wetyn go make am cry in 30years time. The pain he will cause me, I will reciprocate it back in 30years. Am damn serious.
Such passion and emotional undercurrent! Seems like you've had an unsavory personal experience with a cheat. Or maybe someone close to you did. But do you think a wrong can be corrected by another wrong?

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by OKOATA(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06
Prettygirl200:
That is the problem with Nairaland men, when u see someone who points out the truth you guys lack words to say the resort to insult, all those long writings no single sensible words in it, you just settle down dey insult your yeye mama and your generation. It's a pity!!
E no go better for you werey, alayebaje omo irankiran. Problem with Nigerian men, your ovary dey reproduce semen like men? See as you dey curse your mama online. Daughter of a thousand father. Ashawo dey compare herself with men say she go cheat because her man cheat, typical fish brain born from a slut mother. Better go and meet that your slut bitch mom that gave birth to a slut bitch like you to teach you more on home training. Na you make you pity yourself, werey wey won marry dey sleep around like dog. Olosho go marry simp wey go pieces you. Werey say she serious say she go cheat on her husband and carry bastard give am. Na poor man you go marry last last oloshi.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by OKOATA(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06
Prettygirl200:
Werey kuku man open brothel make you call all the men for your village make dem con fvck that your wide pussy. I don't know what you assholes bring to the table pass your overused borehole pussy. Person wey no be virgin sef dey make mouth. Typical village girl. Last last you go pay with your life werey. No be you your children go curse and hate last last. Fish brain say him go tell the man when the kids reach 30yrs old and your kids go hug you and laugh with you abi for doing that to them abi? Last last na that bastard kids go kpain you. That devil wey won push you make he push you well. Better go check online and see what happens to sluts like you. Na when you reach heaven your eye go clear.

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Prettygirl200(f): 4:55pm On Apr 06
OKOATA:
Werey kuku man open brothel make you call all the men for your village make dem con fvck that your wide pussy. I don't know what you assholes bring to the table pass your overused borehole pussy. Person wey no be virgin sef dey make mouth. Typical village girl. Last last you go pay with your life werey. No be you your children go curse and hate last last. Fish brain say him go tell the man when the kids reach 30yrs old and your kids go hug you and laugh with you abi for doing that to them abi? Last last na that bastard kids go kpain you.
if you like talk from now till tomorrow na your pocket he dey, just do what is right that's all, when u get married be faithful to your woman don't cheat and boast about it just like as una dey come Nairaland con do, una go think say women are weaker vessel but the thing women are more deadly and more wicked when they want to do bad. Make una no dey underestimate wetyn woman fit do ooo, that the society shames or preaches against woman promiscuousness doesn't mean we can't do it. Do what is right oga!!
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Prettygirl200(f): 4:56pm On Apr 06
OKOATA:
E no go better for you werey, alayebaje omo irankiran. Problem with Nigerian men, your ovary dey reproduce semen like men? See as you dey curse your mama online. Daughter of a thousand father. Ashawo dey compare herself with men say she go cheat because her man cheat, typical fish brain born from a slut mother. Better go and meet that your slut bitch mom that gave birth to a slut bitch like you to teach you more on home training. Na you make you pity yourself, werey wey won marry dey sleep around like dog. Olosho go marry simp wey go pieces you. Werey say she serious say she go cheat on her husband and carry bastard give am. Na poor man you go marry last last oloshi.
Desame way e no go better for your mama and your entirely generation.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by OKOATA(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06
Prettygirl200:
if you like talk from now till tomorrow na your pocket he dey, just do what is right that's all, when u get married be faithful to your woman don't cheat and boast about it just like as una dey come Nairaland con do, una go think say women are weaker vessel but the thing women are more deadly and more wicked when they want to do bad. Make una no dey underestimate wetyn woman fit do ooo, that the society shames or preaches against woman promiscuousness doesn't mean we can't do it. Do what is right oga!!
What's do what is right, you won dey compare yourself with man? God gave men semen to reproduce bountifully did he give women 2 ovaries? Keep dreaming and be comparing yourself to a man. He go clear for your eyes.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by OKOATA(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06
Prettygirl200:
Desame way e no go better for your mama and your entirely generation.
Na nairaland cause this na. I know blame your slut mom wey no train that your fish brain well. Community public toilet puzzy keep at it olosho.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Prettygirl200(f): 5:00pm On Apr 06
maestro299:

Such passion and emotional undercurrent! Seems like you've had an unsavory personal experience with a cheat. Or maybe someone close to you did. But do you think a wrong can be corrected by another wrong?
Men are not babies that should be pushed around or thought for what is right for God'sake, this is why I said mother's have failed in raising their male kids well, why should a grown man open his eyes and do what is wrong and then expect me the opposite gender to swallow it? Do u all think women don't have emotions? U cheat, misbehave, bring in infections, boast about it and end up blaming the woman? For real? Do what is right, is that so difficult to do? Any man that hurts me I will hurt him 10times especially in marriage.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Prettygirl200(f): 5:01pm On Apr 06
OKOATA:
Na nairaland cause this na. I know blame your slut mom wey no train that your fish brain well. Community public toilet puzzy keep at it olosho.
Am sure the pain went straight to your chest, the pain will remain there forever, idiot!!
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by OKOATA(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06
Prettygirl200:
Am sure the pain went straight to your chest, the pain will remain there forever, idiot!!
I'm not pained I want to put you in your place bastard bitch. I didn't quote you and na you quote me so who's pained? Next time check my moniker well and don't quote me.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Prettygirl200(f): 5:04pm On Apr 06
OKOATA:
What's do what is right, you won dey compare yourself with man? God gave men semen to reproduce bountifully did he give women 2 ovaries? Keep dreaming and be comparing yourself to a man. He go clear for your eyes.
Shey una dey see am? Weder I wan dey compare myself with man? This is the problem una no wan take corretion or learn. Just imagine this is what am talking about. I pray you marry a bad woman, men with this kind of mentality needs a bad woman that will deal with them. Am done with you on this topic, have a nice evening
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by OKOATA(m): 5:08pm On Apr 06
Prettygirl200:
Shey una dey see am? Weder I wan dey compare myself with man? This is the problem una no wan take corretion or learn. Just imagine this is what am talking about. I pray you marry a bad woman, men with this kind of mentality needs a bad woman that will deal with them. Am done with you on this topic, have a nice evening
Until you bitches get it through your head that you can never be a man thats when you should rest being a feminist. Better to go do surgery and turn into a man because no matter how slutfull you are or how many men you feel you can sleep with you can never be a man. A man cheats on you, cheating on him back isn't enough to equal the score but bringing in a bastard when he didn't do such to you is all you can think of to revenge. Revenge kill you there, what's your body count? I'm sure more than 100. Are you even a virgin? Did your husband meet you a virgin? Kuku say you want to continue being a prostitute after marriage so stop giving excuses for rubbish.
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by maestro299: 5:28pm On Apr 06
Prettygirl200:
Men are not babies that should be pushed around or thought for what is right for God'sake, this is why I said mother's have failed in raising their male kids well, why should a grown man open his eyes and do what is wrong and then expect me the opposite gender to swallow it? Do u all think women don't have emotions? U cheat, misbehave, bring in infections, boast about it and end up blaming the woman? For real? Do what is right, is that so difficult to do? Any man that hurts me I will hurt him 10times especially in marriage.

Hmmmm....
Fidelity shouldn't be the prerogative of just one partner; both have to commit to it.
It's nothing short of hypocrisy to sleep around and expect the other person to remain faithful.
Hope you get a good man though. wink wink That your paternity fraud threat is too chilling to think about.
smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by Tidal23: 5:28pm On Apr 06
Choi but if I'm the wife I won't want my children looking like drug dealers
Peace unto you
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by SuperOnyi: 5:37pm On Apr 06
iLegendd:

shocked

grin grin grin
Re: American Rapper Finds Out He Isn’t The Father Of His 3 Kids After DNA (video) by MrCork: 5:51pm On Apr 06
officialwdhtvv:
After finding out DNA tests is trending in Nigeria, American rapper Trippie Redd finds out he isn’t the father of his 3 kids after taking a DNA test.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7LEAukO-1w

https://www.instagram.com/p/C5Uq2uwShrd/?igsh=d3I1dGRydmZtbDd5

NIGERIAN WOMEN AGAIN!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Do If She Cheats On You ? / My Ex Is Now My Boss - She's Giving Me Hell At Work / Girlfriend Claiming To Be A Virgin:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.