Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. (1864 Views)

Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years / Best Man Accused Of Marrying Groom’s Wife Speaks / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. by Truvelisback(m): 12:15pm On Apr 05
Astra101:
The forehead, the hair patterns, the lips and pointed eyes..... Menh this is just too much to bear. Pastor Blessed might be having an inner feelings that he can't express due to his public figure and his wife image.

Honestly speaking, after seeing the striking resemblance, I was speechless. The astonishing part is that, the child neither looks like the Mercy Chinwo nor her husband. This is why I am really marvelled.
Re: A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. by Truvelisback(m): 12:19pm On Apr 05
Zonefree:

Exactly.
It will become more evident when the child grows up.
Re: A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. by peleson1: 12:54pm On Apr 05
Truvelisback:
Even though such a thing may have negative effects in their marriage, i am still confused about the striking resemblance.
Which striking resemblance?

That baby looks like her mom
Re: A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. by We4all: 1:04pm On Apr 05
advanceDNA:

So it's dumbness that make women commit paternity fraud.....?? U don't know how women roll in modern times

One of the causes of Paternity fraud is women keeping options open when dating

..they fvck multiple guys simultaneously when dating and jumping at whoever is stvpîd enough to propose
... No woman, I repeat...no woman will confess to a man there's a chance the baby in her womb may be for another man..and that's why virtually all woman are capable of paternity fraud.

Dude, if a woman doesn't want to get pregnant, it will NEVER happen. So, it is only dumb women that get pregnant for one man and marry another. Mercy cannot be that dumb to get pregnant for Nathaniel while being married to her husband. To what ends?

1 Like

Re: A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. by advanceDNA: 1:13pm On Apr 05
We4all:

Dude, if a woman doesn't want to get pregnant, it will NEVER happen. So, it is only dumb women that get pregnant for one man and marry another. Mercy cannot be that dumb to get pregnant for Nathaniel while being married to her husband. To what ends?

It is called keeping options open...because u don't know who will bring propose....but I guess u don't get it
Re: A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. by We4all: 1:22pm On Apr 05
advanceDNA:

It is called keeping options open...because u don't know who will bring propose....but I guess u don't get it

What options does she need to keep open when she is already married to her husband? This is not Nollywood but reality. Mercy ain't some dumb street girl nah. There are certain lines she will never cross because she's got a reputation to protect.

1 Like

Re: A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. by advanceDNA: 1:36pm On Apr 05
We4all:

What options does she need to keep open when she is already married to her husband? This is not Nollywood but reality. Mercy ain't some dumb street girl nah. There are certain lines she will never cross because she's got a reputation to protect.

Lol....Reputation.....?? This is he funniest shiit I've read all day....Like I said u don't get it.....
Why is that many first borns are bàstards...

Its because of keeping options open before marriage...women dating multiple guys because men are unpredictable ...

Wait...so u have not heard that women get in to marriages already pregnant for another guy.??

U have not heard goodbye sex before marriage?

Lol...so u think it's only infidelity after marriage that causes paternity fraud....

Guy.... why do u think zonefree keeps screaming virgin !!!
Re: A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. by IamAsiri: 2:25pm On Apr 05
Zonefree:

Exactly.

That's a lie. He looks like his mom.
Re: A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. by Truvelisback(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05
peleson1:

Which striking resemblance?

That baby looks like her mom
Which mum? Abi you dey whine? grin
Re: A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. by Truvelisback(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05
We4all:

Have you forgotten that we are humans? Don't just assume that such can't happened. Anyway, I am not just assuming, the pics is what's keeping me wondering.
Re: A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. by We4all: 5:33pm On Apr 06
advanceDNA:

Lol....Reputation.....?? This is he funniest shiit I've read all day....Like I said u don't get it.....
Why is that many first borns are bàstards...

Its because of keeping options open before marriage...women dating multiple guys because men are unpredictable ...

Wait...so u have not heard that women get in to marriages already pregnant for another guy.??

U have not heard goodbye sex before marriage?

Lol...so u think it's only infidelity after marriage that causes paternity fraud....

Guy.... why do u think zonefree keeps screaming virgin !!!

Not only have I heard, but I know a couple of people who passed off another man's kids as their husband's. But I am telling you that those women are dumb.

Do you know why? Because there is something they call 'DNA' testing. And Mercy cannot be that dumb because she knows all that is needed to expose her is a simple DNA testing.

Women used to get away with paternity fraud because DNA testing was not popular in Nigeria. Now that it is, only a dumb woman will commit paternity fraud.

1 Like

Re: A Man Accused Mercy Chinwo Of Paternity Fraud. by Merry100: 12:19pm On Apr 07
Dyfynezz12:

In what way 're u confused?
The resemblance is just much nd Nathaniel Bassey is a family friend,when there is more than one coincidence it becomes an evidence
You are spitting rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men & Women Who Fall In Love With Deathrow Convicts. Is It Right Or Wrong? / 3 Stupid Mistakes Men Make Around Girls All The Time - You Simply Can Not Afford / Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.