Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years (36045 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Man Weds His Seat Partner In Secondary School After Dating For 12 Years (Photo) / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by unclesuruoffi: 10:14am On May 13, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as Olorogun Jude Akporu, has been accused of marrying another lady after dating a girl for 18 years.Shadrack Okpomhe who took to Facebook to call out the Nigerian man who he accused of marrying another lady after dating a girl for 18 years, described him as a 'senior advocate in the demonic world'.

He further revealed that the relationship took off from secondary school. Read his post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/13/nigerian-man-accused-of-marrying-another-lady-after-dating-a-woman-for-18-years/

L

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by nifemi25(m): 10:20am On May 13, 2019
NINU AYE...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by unclesuruoffi: 10:31am On May 13, 2019
angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by KpagoGIN(m): 10:35am On May 13, 2019
let me park here......this relationship even last pass some supposed matrimony, anyways you mean for full eighteen good years I blame the supposed loved ones you surrounded your self with, for me to even spill two semester my people have started talking of switching course before person go come splash join. Truly the heart of man is wicked, that bobo no get joy.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Tallesty1(m): 10:39am On May 13, 2019
He didn't dump her, he divorced her. Sleep wey pass four days don be death abeg.

178 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by SageMK: 10:52am On May 13, 2019
This witch hunting is unnecessary.

We are all outsiders with no idea whatsoever about the kind of relationship they had. 18yrs is a long time, and one thing I know for sure is people change with time.

If you want to blame someone, blame them both for being zombies. None of them was courageous enough to leave such a stagnant relationship in it very start.

Why was she with him for 18yrs abi na inheritance?

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Nobody: 10:57am On May 13, 2019
Wasted years...

After they will be saying ladies love the bad guys, the bad guys, the bad guys...

Keep loving them, but when they mess you up, don't come and be forming feminism or saying "men are wicked".... Again, don't think a nice guy is the dumping ground after you have been messed up. The nice guy shouldn't be your crying shoulder; go back to the bad guy...

May God provide for that lady that was dealt with after 18 yes a God-fearing husband...She Don try oooh!!! God just show her mercy.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by zyzxx(m): 11:13am On May 13, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Lord of the Ring
How will a sensible lady let a man tied her down for so long?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by chiommy123(f): 11:37am On May 13, 2019
Some people can be heartless and they think they will go free

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Deepfeel(m): 11:47am On May 13, 2019
chiommy123:
Some people can be heartless and they think they will go free
Don't blame the man blame the lady, how can you date a man for 18 years that's like a life time for a lady she's too dull

38 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:51am On May 13, 2019
So a woman can allow herself to be dated for 18 years. For 18 years she enjoyed been called girlfriend, fiancee. Was she not in her senses all these whole years

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by GentleMoney: 12:53pm On May 13, 2019

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by osemoses1234(m): 12:54pm On May 13, 2019
18 years nah government work oya give her pension money

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by AllenSpencer: 12:55pm On May 13, 2019
Ogun lakaye will visit him.

Chop toto for 18 years and still dump am.

The guy brake go fail after a tire burst

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by tetula123(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2019
18 years?? how old was she, when they started dating ?
and that writer is indirectly telling her friend to commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Pidginwhisper: 12:55pm On May 13, 2019
Oboy!! Let's assume he slept with her each day of the 18yrs spent together. 365x18yrs=6,570millage. Okokobioko!

Help me with the girl name abeg, make i add her join my prayer point say make she no cross my path

shocked

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 13, 2019
Is it not better they never get married if they're not compatible?

[s]
AllenSpencer:
Ogun lakaye will visit him.

Chip toto for 18 years and still dump am.

The guy brake go fail after a tire burst

[/s]

U dey mad! If you feel pity for the lady why not help and marry her?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by oPPOSEE: 12:56pm On May 13, 2019
Best choice a man can take.

RUN AWAY FROM FEMINISTS

DUNCE!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by sexyking1: 12:56pm On May 13, 2019
Truth be told, there is nothing like 18years of dating here. The guy only divorced his previous wife and get a new one. What are u still doing with a man after 5years not to talk of 18years? Is either the lady is nuts or she is MAD! Now for you mentioning karma, tell your friend she has enjoyed 18years of the man's life, it's time to move on. If my sister try dis nonsense I will disown her.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by adewest1999(m): 12:56pm On May 13, 2019
18yrs??

Some couple go Don born dey get grandchildren sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by vacanci: 12:57pm On May 13, 2019
Lord of the rings.
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by nabegibeg: 12:57pm On May 13, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A Nigerian man identified as Olorogun Jude Akporu, has been accused of marrying another lady after dating a girl for 18 years.Shadrack Okpomhe who took to Facebook to call out the Nigerian man who he accused of marrying another lady after dating a girl for 18 years, described him as a 'senior advocate in the demonic world'.

He further revealed that the relationship took off from secondary school. Read his post below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/13/nigerian-man-accused-of-marrying-another-lady-after-dating-a-woman-for-18-years/

L
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by lonlytroy(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2019
What was the girl even thinking, I guess she was lust thinking say na love . grin
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by GTFO(f): 12:57pm On May 13, 2019
His Choice !! so

Monday Morning!!! Chai embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by MissRaine69(f): 12:58pm On May 13, 2019
We need to establish a cut if point as to what constitutes dating and what constitutes as merely existing in a situation.
18 years is no longer dating neither pair was prepared to cut the strings of this.......whatever this had become.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years by Wallade(m): 12:58pm On May 13, 2019
I have never been a fan of long courtship. It often turns out to be a regret.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.