Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure (16400 Views)

Peter Obi's Statement On The Arrest Of Julius Abure / Peter Obi: Julius Abure Remains My Own Man / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Alhajikd: 4:01pm On Apr 04
sad
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Ejiakusmith(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04
Julius aburre when them say he won the LP chairmanships illegally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Emekajacob(m): 4:02pm On Apr 04
Obi is approaching a point of diminishing return.
He exposes himself too much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by YesDaddyTill203: 4:06pm On Apr 04
This mendacious clown 🤡 again.
Pandora pathological liar Obi is a Conman and an IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Blaze14k: 4:07pm On Apr 04
fuckJones:
obi the reactor

You the responder
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Honestey: 4:23pm On Apr 04
Labour Party and their Obidients Curse on Yakubu rages on. I've never seen any more potent Back To Sender as this one

I hope fire has not consumed the ticket reserved for Phira Obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by RevenuesBoost(f): 4:23pm On Apr 04
shocked
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by WantsandMore: 4:23pm On Apr 04
Ever since those LP Twitter influencers unveiled how much they made from the 2023 campaign. Lp has been on a Rollercoaster by aggrieved individuals. Perhaps the chicken has come home to ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by seanery: 4:28pm On Apr 04
BuHaRi the shock absorber will not be shocked now ooo., as no be northern person
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by blacknp(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04
Honestey:
Labour Party and their Obidients Curse on Yakubu rages on. I've never seen any more potent Back To Sender as this one

I hope fire has not consumed the ticket reserved for Phira Obi
Very funny.
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Riskymarvelous(m): 4:39pm On Apr 04
fuckJones:
obi the reactor
while you are the 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by chudez0147(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04
This is Nigeria
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Ojomu6986: 4:50pm On Apr 04
Pele ooo, Shock Absorber
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Jomonix: 4:57pm On Apr 04
I know many critiques were waiting to know how he reacts so they can analyze and criticize. They perhaps prayed he could just forget to say something in this instance to enable them play their pharisaical games.
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by ValarDoharis: 5:03pm On Apr 04
You still dey on the line of obsession? Lamidi Apapa collect beating, he don retreat! Stop pushing him like a truck pusher
LegendHero:
Police should investigate everyone including Peter Obi.

There are lot of people who are not happy with Abure and nonsense should be left untouched.

Lamidi Apapa should be restored as LP Chairman to bring discipline back to the party.
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Logins2125: 5:14pm On Apr 04
fuckJones:
obi the reactor
Obi reach, Buhari always in shocked!
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Haaland21: 5:20pm On Apr 04
fuckJones:
obi the reactor

He is always shock now.

Gbadue people fighting themselves
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Kusu12: 5:21pm On Apr 04
Labourer party. Obingo the social media president and fake messiah of obirodents always react. Yes daddy.
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by kingmaster2009: 5:23pm On Apr 04
All the poto poto people go still blame Tinubu and APC for this
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Anatolia: 6:05pm On Apr 04
Our kind of politics is filled with hatred, deception and corruption. The purpose is not to serve but to become rich.
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Deadlytruth(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04
Sirseedorf:
Reactant, Reactor, Reactivise and Reactorant Obi cheesy
grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Antoeni(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04
This Abure is Just Trending for Wrong Reasons
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Jamesbiodun(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04
Obi too is shocked, everyone is shocked in Nigeria
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by CluelessMODS: 8:27pm On Apr 04
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

Previous Post
Always reacting like Buhari, yeye man.
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Jayhome24: 9:14pm On Apr 04
I just dey laugh.
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Okhuadams(m): 11:19pm On Apr 04
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

Previous Post
After sending your obedient pple you form caring
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by MaziObinnaokija: 11:21pm On Apr 04
angry grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
blamingthedevil:
"Chairman of the Labour Party, Barr Julius Abure"- Peter Obi

grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Reacts To The Attack On The House Of Julius Abure by Rolings: 6:43am On Apr 05
Olatundex22:
So this man done collect shock style from Buhari , me too follow shock as I see the news, com to think 💭 Abi this guy man want to tell story about how fire 🔥 take borne the LP money inside the house. Am waiting for this part 2 story of LP money

You are Wise
Recall that in recent day there has been calls for rendering of account of campaign funds and Obidients trended on X for days accusing themselves of embezzling campaign funds.

I dey here with my popcorn dey wait for Season 2 where Abure will declare that indeed the documents were gutted by fire

Oya so pe Otilo
e don go

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onne Sea Port / Adams Oshiohmole Accused Of Hijacking INEC Adhoc List In Auchi, Edo State / Lagos Taskforce Clears Agege Railtrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.