Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis (25503 Views)

President Tinubu Receives Wike And Heineken Lokpobiri In Abuja / Northern Youths Mobilize Support For Peter Obi, Embark On Solidarity Walk(photo) / BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi Kanu's Father Eze Kanu Is Dead. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by NNNN2024: 10:55am On Apr 05
ngwaIgbo223:

Go ask. Your papa abi na Yoruba or Hausa they be while answering and speaking your father's language... illiterate.

We have lots of tribes and languages in Rivers state, and Igbo abi Ibo is not one of them.

Live let's live!

Why are you guys interested in us?

Na so I go school for East, dem dey insult me because I talk sey I no be Igbo.

Please, you guys should learn. People from Ahoada to Omoku are complaining about you guys. Biko

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by AareGaa: 10:57am On Apr 05
Britishcoins:

You did not see the humour in his comments... Some of u have fish brain.. He is only saying the mind of Yoruba people but you lacks comprehension

Ikwerres are not ibos.
Ibos should stop attaching themselves to any Niger Delta state just because of their vast resources.

Ibos should be proud of their barren region

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by Ferrous(m): 10:57am On Apr 05
Splendid235:
If I am SIM, I will bulldoze Woke house inside PH.

2. I will bulldoze the house of anybody supporting Wike Wike

3. I will go against any HOA member supporting Wike.

4. I will remove LG chairman who do not show solidarity and loyalty.

Thanks to God you're not SIM and can never be SIM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by Whalis: 10:57am On Apr 05
smyo:

😂😂😂Anyone that did not talk in your favour is automatically IPOB member, smally🤣🤣🤣
We know ipob members. They are majorly the ones anti-wike. The anti-wike sentiment stated with Jim saying he is not ignoring which truly he is not. Secondly the unfortunate Oyigbo-gate and lastly his uppercut of Obi.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by AareGaa: 11:01am On Apr 05
ngwaIgbo223:

Go ask. Your papa abi na Yoruba or Hausa they be while answering and speaking your father's language... illiterate.

Ibos should stop this attaché by force. It's becoming embarrassing.

Is it because there are abundant resources in the Niger Delta?

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by Svoboda(m): 11:05am On Apr 05
rinzaugustine:
Very difficult for godfather to defeat incumbent governor in dirty Nigerian politics . Only three men have done it emilokan, olushola saraki and lamidi adedibu . Wike was of value to people in politics because he was governor, today he is an ordinary political appointee while fubara is in that position he was. The last two are dead from heart attacks . Wike’s former loyalists with common sense have already ported to fubara

Also Ali Modu sherrif against Malla Kachalla in borno 2003 and Danjuma Goje against Abubakar Hashidu in Gombe same 2003. Later, the winners eventually became losers.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by Elibaba1: 11:06am On Apr 05
Whalis:

That is why you be pikin. Do you know what gives the governor overwhelming boldness? As a pikin you no go know. The police. Wike controls the police and other security agents. Fubara is disadvantaged here and will remain so for so long he is not with Tinubu. As an ipob sympathizer you will always lose as usual.

So police will enter Rivers and scatter the Government house or what?. Wike an ordinary political appointee controls the police? So he will come with police and ask the sitting Governor to vacate Government house or what?. When Wike and Fayose were insulting Buhari here and there was there not Federal Police? There is a limit to what you can do to a sitting Governor o.
Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by Whalis: 11:13am On Apr 05
Elibaba1:

So police will enter Rivers and scatter the Government house or what?. Wike an ordinary political appointee controls the police? So he will come with police and ask the sitting Governor to vacate Government house or what?. When Wike and Fayose were insulting Buhari here and there was there not Federal Police? There is a limit to what you can do to a sitting Governor o.
Chaii na small pikin full naira land. Wike won't attack Fubara. But can operate fully in Rivers State because Fubara can't ask police to arrest him. Agreed Wike can't also tell police to arrest Fubara. But Fubara would have had an edge if he was in control of police.
Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by LordofNaija: 11:25am On Apr 05
Nwaetche:
Nyerisi is fast loosing his hold on Rivers Political landscape. The rate our people are moving over to the Simplify Camp is unprecedented.

If this tempo continues and the much awaited LGA election is conducted in the stated, The Abuja guy might not even win his stronghold OBALGA Ward 7 councillorship.

Indeed How are the Mighty Fallen!

Wike will move to Sims camp next month
Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by Zool6: 11:29am On Apr 05
So Wike Obio Akpor Apala traditional Ruler goese by the title of Eze Chike Amadi worlu with long Isi agu traditional atire ?

Obio akpor apala Youths president
Chijioke Ihunwo

Wike Fct aid
Tony Okocha
Wike ally
Chidi Chinda
Martin Chike Amaewhule(Amaehule)
All from Wike Vilage
Sir Sim Fubara is from Opobo his native Language is Ndoki Igbo but he can pass as none Igbo with those his names
My question is where do wike start in convissing ppl that his vilage Apala ppl are not Igbos when everyone there is bearing Igbo names including there king going with Eze title
Just like u have Eze Ndigbo of kano Eze Ndigbo of Ghana etc

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by paramakina202: 11:34am On Apr 05
AareGaa:

Rivers is South.

Ibos should stay on their own

Geographyically Rivers state was and still is in Eastern part of Nigeria but politically they may belong to southsouth geo political zone.
Why is Nigeria Navy Eastern command hdqtrs in Calabar?Why not Nigeria navy command southsouth?In geography there is nothing like southsouth.Even in so called southsouth Igbos are the majority tribe there so you can go and hug wet transformer.

3 Likes

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by MrSly(m): 11:52am On Apr 05
Whalis:

The headless mobs supporting Fubara do not reason like you. Fubara sees this and has remained calm. The presidency is with Wike. In short APC gave Wike governor for Wike to deliver presidency to them. Tinubu keeps to agreement and hates betrayals. Fubara was in the middle of negotiation to deliver presidency to APC and governor to Wike.
Uba's family had the backing of the then president, OBJ but could not be defeat or subdued Ngige to render Anambra state fund to Uba's family. In fact, Nigeria once challenged the president and was never cowed to the proposed godfatherism. So your assumption is not always true.
Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by Whalis: 11:54am On Apr 05
MrSly:

Uba's family had the backing of the then president, OBJ but could not be defeat or subdued Ngige to render Anambra state fund to Uba's family. In fact, Nigeria once challenged the president and was never cowed to the proposed godfatherism. So your assumption is not always true.
Not in this case because Obasanjo then wasn't with the Uba.
Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by Zool6: 11:56am On Apr 05
Ur drunk Wike can not deliver a singel ward in Rivers today,the Ijaws Ogonis Ikwerres even down to Apala Obio Akpor Wike Vilage are protesting and warning him to stay away from rivers politics Wike wanted to be Jagaban of Rivers but got his ass messlesssly burnt Nort hate Wike with passion unlike GEJ Wike have fragile relationships with Igbos in term of political value Peter Obi brow away Wike in Rivers state today ,

Whalis:

That is why you be pikin. Do you know what gives the governor overwhelming boldness? As a pikin you no go know. The police. Wike controls the police and other security agents. Fubara is disadvantaged here and will remain so for so long he is not with Tinubu. As an ipob sympathizer you will always lose as usual.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by ngwaIgbo223: 12:06pm On Apr 05
AareGaa:

Ibos should stop this attaché by force. It's becoming embarrassing.

Is it because there are abundant resources in the Niger Delta?

You are the one that is desperately attaching...you are neither Igbo or it's sub group what concerns you with Igbo issue if not for your inferior hopelessness and attached to Igbo things.

Get lost river's state was in Biafra for your information.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by ngwaIgbo223: 12:08pm On Apr 05
NNNN2024:

We have lots of tribes and languages in Rivers state, and Igbo abi Ibo is not one of them.

Live let's live!

Please, you guys should learn. People from Ahoada to Omoku are complaining about you guys. Biko

Will you Yorubas keep shut, rivers in Igbo land is far from. South West get lost we know your type you neither look like us or have rivers in your interest...why Yorubas always write Igbo ibo.

But ikwere is in rivers go google and see the tribe they belong or ask chibuike. Illiterate alien.
Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:10pm On Apr 05
GOV FUBARA, I HOPE U ARE SPIRITUALLY READY IN THIS BATTLE

Needed Urgently
FURNITURE PRODUCTION/OPERATION MANAGER
COMPANY IS LOCATED AT VI AND SALARY IS VERY GOOD

EMAIL: Ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com or call 09169976258
Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by AareGaa: 12:18pm On Apr 05
paramakina202:

Geographyically Rivers state was and still is in Eastern part of Nigeria but politically they may belong to southsouth geo political zone.
Why is Nigeria Navy Eastern command hdqtrs in Calabar?Why not Nigeria navy command southsouth?In geography there is nothing like southsouth.Even in so called southsouth Igbos are the majority tribe there so you can go and hug wet transformer.

Why can't ibos stop attaching themselves to Niger Delta?
Is it because of Niger Delta's vast resources?
Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by NNNN2024: 12:21pm On Apr 05
ngwaIgbo223:

Will you Yorubas keep shut, rivers in Igbo land is far from. South West get lost we know your type you neither look like us or have rivers in your interest...why Yorubas always write Igbo ibo.

But ikwere is in rivers go google and see the tribe they belong or ask chibuike. Illiterate alien.

Oga, I be Omoku boy. I schooled in the East few years ago. But it's okay if you don't believe.

RIVERS STATE is not Igbo. You fit sha drop your WhatsApp number make we relate.

Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo and all the tribes in Nigeria has good people. But you see person like you...

You can never force us... We will always reject you.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by paramakina202: 12:26pm On Apr 05
AareGaa:

Why can't ibos stop attaching themselves to Niger Delta?
Is it because of Niger Delta's vast resources?

You have swıtched fast fast to Niger delta, ndi Igbo of southeast are still majority in Niger delta with two states, Imo and Abia states as recognized by Nigeria constitution. What next will you say?

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by NNNN2024: 12:27pm On Apr 05
ngwaIgbo223:

I'm from Omoku and truly I have an Igbo and an English name, but it doesn't make me Igbo or English.

We are not Igbo. We know our history.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by ngwaIgbo223: 12:30pm On Apr 05
NNNN2024:

I'm from Omoku and truly I have an Igbo and an English name, but it doesn't make me Igbo or English.

We are not Igbo. We know our history.

Go and ask your papa where you come from while that Igbo name will kill you there.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by NNNN2024: 12:34pm On Apr 05
ngwaIgbo223:

Go and ask your papa where you come from while that Igbo name will kill you there.

My guy, e never reach to dey curse me. We are neighbours.

Since I was born and through the pronouncement of our ancestors and elders, I have been told that we are from Benin. And that's a fact.
All the literature of our history from our scholars take us back to Benin

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by ngwaIgbo223: 12:37pm On Apr 05
NNNN2024:

My guy, e never reach to dey curse me. We are neighbours.

Since I was born and through the pronouncement of our ancestors and elders, I have been told that we are from Benin. And that's a fact.
All the literature of our history from our scholars take us back to Benin

Me and you neither...you think you are speaking with Igbo from Enugu or Anambra.

Then go back to Benin because it's far from us Mr Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by NNNN2024: 12:39pm On Apr 05
ngwaIgbo223:

Me and you neither...you think you are speaking with Igbo from Enugu or Anambra.

Then go back to Benin because it's far from us Mr Rivers.

Oya come carry us commot from our land.
Just chill... Me and you no dey fight

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by ngwaIgbo223: 12:40pm On Apr 05
NNNN2024:

Oya come carry us commot from our land.
Just chill... Me and you no dey fight

Move forward I don't discuss with far away alien.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by NNNN2024: 12:41pm On Apr 05
ngwaIgbo223:

Move forward I don't discuss with far away alien.

Two of us still be homosapien
Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by ngwaIgbo223: 12:43pm On Apr 05
NNNN2024:

Two of us still be homosapien

Go play with your Yoruba brothers son.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by NNNN2024: 12:45pm On Apr 05
ngwaIgbo223:

Go play with your Yoruba brothers son.
Every Nigerian is my brother
Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by Zorn: 12:50pm On Apr 05
Mercenary123:
His royal highness,Eze Oba chike Amadi from The great Benin kingdom
lol
Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by winterfell007(m): 12:50pm On Apr 05
NNNN2024:

Live let's live!

You are really stupid if you think you can rewrite the narrative of the people. His name is Chike Amadi. That should tell you he's an igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis by NNNN2024: 12:55pm On Apr 05
winterfell007:

You are really stupid if you think you can rewrite the narrative of the people. His name is Chike Amadi. That should tell you he's an igbo man.

I'm from Omoku, and I have an Igbo name.

It's common knowledge that Ikwerre and Ogba bear Igbo names.

You don't need to insult me when you know nothing. I get Igbo name too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Celebrates His 57th Birthday Today / Bright Ephraim Inyang Graduates With First Class From Coventry University UK / Buhari: If You Elect Me, I Shall Serve You To The Best Of My Ability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.