Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,803 members, 7,813,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) (19595 Views)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu / APC Registration: Lagos Leaders Allege Plot To Whittle Down Tinubu's Influence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by aylive02(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04
[s][/s]
Ikjec:
Honestly, as a none Tinibu supporter; I had to realize, that wishing the president evil, is like wishing your dad evil, and expecting him to pay your bills though the next phase of your existence

The honest reason Even the Holly book asked you to pray for your Leaders

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/JjNcm2VUpQN43CHQ6
[s][/s]. Rubbish and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by ceejay80s(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04
madridguy:
We are worried already President Tinubu.

Food we cannot eat.

No light.... Heat wan kpai person.

Fuel we cannot buy due to price.

Sick people are dying because they cannot afford good food and drugs.

Now you want to finish us with new tariff for darkness the Discos are supplying.

He doesn't care care, stop wasting ur time, he is just pretending like he cares,
Let him be on minimum wage then I will believe him

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by otherway: 5:49pm On Apr 04
Motivational speaker in chief of the armed forces.

Always motivating his urchins.

We will bring inflation down yet electricity tariff is up.

Who even takes this druggy seriously.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Zetty177x: 5:50pm On Apr 04
9jvirgin:
If not for the wicked illiterate Yorubas, how can a nation end up with these type of men? As a yoruba man, I can clearly and boldly say that the problem of Nigeria are the Yoruba people.

I loved your comment a billion times in my heart. This is the solid fact! God bless you..infact they are the ones clapping for him now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Kaiser20: 5:51pm On Apr 04
Tinubu would have done very well as a Yoruba Comedian than as a politician.
Mr Tinubu is a good expert for entertainment.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Ategberoson(m): 5:51pm On Apr 04
9jvirgin:
If not for the wicked illiterate Yorubas, how can a nation end up with these type of men? As a yoruba man, I can clearly and boldly say that the problem of Nigeria are the Yoruba people.

Make thunda scatter your family house in southeast for denying your ancestral land because you want to make your point

Come 2027 your useless obi won't still be Nigeria President

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by otherway: 5:52pm On Apr 04
9jvirgin:

Please don't generalise.

I'm yoruba and will never vote for Tinubu.

And point of correction, Yorubas did nor vote for Tinubu.

The criminal baastard yakubu mahmood sold him the presidency so by extension it is the northerners that are our problem.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Ategberoson(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04
Zetty177x:

I loved your comment a billion times in my heart. This is the solid fact! God bless you..infact they are the ones clapping for him now

As you did for obi after his useless governance for 8 wasted years in anambra

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by DavidEsq(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04
successmatters:

The best way to reduce inflation is to

1. remove fuel subsidy
2. Float the naira
3. Increase electricity tariff
4. Keep shaking your wrists like a ghost

He's right, inflation is gone, we support him.
grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Think9ja(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04
My own be say make these people do finish this their rubbish fasting make Government activities resume fully.

We don tire to de wait
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Ategberoson(m): 5:53pm On Apr 04
otherway:

Please don't generalise.

I'm yoruba and will never vote for Tinubu.

And point of correction, Yorubas did nor vote for Tinubu.

The criminal baastard yakubu mahmood sold him the presidency so by extension it is the northerners that are our problem.

You Iggbo and your gross foolishness, Yoruba won't vote obi in 2027, you don't need to caution your low IQ kinsmen to stop abusing Yoruba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by RhinoChest: 5:55pm On Apr 04
He looks determined to succeed.

It’s true that he is looking for ways to boost our revenue. The military is up on the heels of crude oil thieves, daily production is gradually going up, FIRs is standardising and increasing taxation, subsidy ( money gulper) is being phased out. All these are in place to boost revenue.

Infrastructure that will lead us out of poverty won’t come cheap! We need rail tracks, bigger airports, new dams, etc.. They cost huge sums.

Eng Umahi did say Nigeria would need roughly upwards of over $20 billion to build new roads across the country.

That figure can be realised if we boost revenue.

You don’t have to support him but should admit that he is doing the right thing and on the right track.

My only problem is that he needs a good communicator to enlighten Nigerians about these plans.

Soon, they will pay off!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Lemos14: 5:55pm On Apr 04
madridguy:

Food we cannot eat.

Now you want to finish us with new tariff for darkness the Discos are supplying.

If I can remember correctly you're one of those people that submitted your brain to be a zombie for him and boot licking him. Why you're complaining it's only God that knows. Welcome to the obidient family that you people call rabid dogs while trying to impart common sense into you.
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by NEUDUDE: 5:56pm On Apr 04
Devil1Messenger:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
U be ozuor

I swear. I think say na only me see am. Ebi don touch Tinubu supporter grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Papayaayasager(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04
Na today? Since, I will bring it down and it's still up
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by WinkWrld: 6:00pm On Apr 04
Even the people are looking at him with distrust just like a criminal promising to change

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by WinkWrld: 6:01pm On Apr 04
See the way the people are even looking at him🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Blitzking: 6:04pm On Apr 04
E lo fokanbale....ama gbe wale..

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by saysoo: 6:04pm On Apr 04

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Reloadedisraelp: 6:04pm On Apr 04
Many leaders as you see dem
Na different disguise dem dey oh
Animal in human skin
Animal he put a tie oh
Animal he wear agbada
Animal he put a suit oh
Many leaders as you see dem
Na different disguise dem dey oh
Animal in human skin
Animal he put a tie oh
Animal he wear agbada
Animal he put a suit oh
Beasts of no nation, Egbe Ke Gbe
Beasts of no nation, eturu gbe ke

grin

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Kukutente23: 6:06pm On Apr 04
madridguy:

Food we cannot eat.

Why wail?

Are you not chief among the Zombies?
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Kusu12: 6:06pm On Apr 04
Nawa4nl:
This cocaine sniffing druglord thinks that Agebroism can run nija

You must be talking about the drug trafficking business your tribe is known for worldwide? You will wail to death loser!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by jamafa: 6:06pm On Apr 04
9jvirgin:

Tell me one person that's better??

He is the most successful politician in Nigeria now.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Kukutente23: 6:07pm On Apr 04
Zxcvbnmghtr:
They will not tell you that the Price of bag of rice is coming down.
How much is it now
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04
Sheeples!
cool

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Emman08: 6:09pm On Apr 04
By grabbing it and running away with it?
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by illuminutty: 6:13pm On Apr 04
Onye white lines
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by richie240: 6:14pm On Apr 04
I love ur confidence Mr President.
May God Alimghty enable you in Jesus' Name.
Amen.

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians!
cool

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by kokoA(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04
GenFunction:
Za only thing za former knw hw to do is to cock a rifle as per ex service man.He wasnt a good ruler
and express shock.
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by xtimconsult(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04
Front0lane:
But I am still mystified on how Bola Tinubu can now speak English n he is no longer carrying wee-wee about like foolish cursed obidient ipob bastard use to claim during the English.

I mean what could have happened n where did he quickly lewen to speak good English instead of balablu n what happened to his wee-wee staining his cloth again.

How come he is now qble to stand n walk on his own instead of cursed ipob miscreant to be carrying him.

Your mumu no get part2

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Villa12(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04
Lekan239:
mumu man. Is it not the same wailing we are wailing when every other president was in power..... since the yoruba people are the problem, where is ur 24hrs power supply wen northern was rulling, or where is the good road when Niger delta rule... dey talk as if na so Nigeria better before
Nigerians did not wail under Jonathan regime. Food was extremely cheap and affordable even to the jobless ones. Nigerians began to wail under Buhari that your emilokan presented to us but we can still afford to feed somehow during his regime. But you see this year emilokan? Na confirm disaster. I understand there's nothing I'd say that'd make sense to you and your type. But one thing is certain, your emilokan will give account to God on how he render the country useless and make life unbelievable for the masses. Ire o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Fire Incident From INEC Office Abuja / Ibe Kachikwu Dances To Flavour's "Ada Ada" (Video) / 2017 Fiscal Sustainability Index Of States In Nigeria - BudgIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.