Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,670 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) (19596 Views)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu / APC Registration: Lagos Leaders Allege Plot To Whittle Down Tinubu's Influence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by commoditiesnig: 6:18pm On Apr 04

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by wonlasewonimi: 6:18pm On Apr 04
President with a v-factor and a brain of a 3 year old chatting rubbish as usual to a bunch of asswipes clapping like deranged ghosts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Villa12(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04
jamafa:

Tell me one person that's better??

He is the most successful politician in Nigeria now.

This is the only period in my life that an average Nigerians cannot afford to feed. I mean just ordinary food is a luxury. Insecurity is even worst right under his very nose.

Please tell us how is he the most successful politicians in Nigeria now and how does that success reflect in the life of ordinary Nigerians on the streets
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Villa12(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04
Zetty177x:

I loved your comment a billion times in my heart. This is the solid fact! God bless you..infact they are the ones clapping for him now
honestly. They're suffering and smiling. These foolish people do not know that Tinubu do not care about them.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Makunahatata: 6:23pm On Apr 04
Glister:

As a yoruba woman i completely agree.our people hv sold their destiny for plates of amala ,gbegirii and ewedu so much they can not reason cos what is this in 2024??.very poor leadership!
When d world has advanced in technology, we are still hvng light problem,bad roads, poor road networks, hig h rate of insecurity, below standard infastrastructures etc.
useless ppl , always pretending to b frm somewhere else

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Villa12(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04
Segzy19:
One thing I like with man is that he keeps instilling hope and he is so confident that things will be better.... He seems so confident of what he is doing. May God help him.....
your mumu never reach guy? All the past president, dead or alive do give hope to Nigerians na. E go better no be today, e don tey. Since 1960 we don dey hear e go better. These people do not care about you and i.
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Villa12(m): 6:26pm On Apr 04
Makunahatata:
useless ppl , always pretending to b frm somewhere else
check my comments history then you'd know i am a born Yoruba guy. Some of us are not foolish like you and your likes.
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Makunahatata: 6:27pm On Apr 04
Villa12:
check my comments history then you'd know i am a born Yoruba guy. Some of us are not foolish like you and your likes.
Chibuzor carry ur oriburuku flatt head comot fr here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by lexy2014: 6:27pm On Apr 04
kokoA:
He is more inspiring in his speech than the former one.

how has that reduced inflation?
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Villa12(m): 6:28pm On Apr 04
RhinoChest:

You do have a father right? I’m sure your dad is smarter and an achiever?

Does your dad run a viable business?
Mr Ronu, the defender of suffering and smiling. Tell your president to reduce his salary and allowances to 50k minimum wage then we all are going to take him serious and believe in him
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Chukwuka319(m): 6:29pm On Apr 04
I claim it in JN.Tinubu,ride on because God is with you and you will accomplish all that you have in mind and have started.
Nigeria shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by lexy2014: 6:29pm On Apr 04
Ikjec:
Honestly, as a none Tinibu supporter; I had to realize, that wishing the president evil, is like wishing your dad evil, and expecting him to pay your bills though the next phase of your existence

The honest reason Even the Holly book asked you to pray for your Leaders

is it the wishing evil for tinubu by some citizens that is responsible for inflation, unemployment, hike in electricity tariffs, insecurity, corruption and bad governance?

pls which prayer are the people of China praying Xi Jinping?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Villa12(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04
Makunahatata:
Chibuzor carry ur oriburuku flatt head comot fr here
if i am not Igbo and you accused me of being Igbo, May you and that of your entire family lives be cut short in no distant time. Amen

But if i am truly Igbo but disguising as Yoruba, may whatsoever i wish you and your entire family be my portion and that of my family. Amen
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Tradman: 6:32pm On Apr 04
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04
Only a fool will believe this rubbish from a drug dealer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Makunahatata: 6:32pm On Apr 04
Villa12:
if i am not Igbo and you accused me of being Igbo, May you and that of your entire family lives cut short in no distant time. Amen

But if i am truly Igbo but disguising as Yoruba, may whatsoever i wish you and your entire family be my portion and that of my family. Amen
Chibuzor everything u wish na fr u and ur family whether u are Igbo or not...I repeat carry ur oriburuku comot fr here

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Paramount01(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04
9jvirgin:
If not for the wicked illiterate Yorubas, how can a nation end up with these type of men? As a yoruba man, I can clearly and boldly say that the problem of Nigeria are the Yoruba people.

How?
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Devaro: 6:33pm On Apr 04
Ikjec:
Honestly, as a none Tinibu supporter; I had to realize, that wishing the president evil, is like wishing your dad evil, and expecting him to pay your bills though the next phase of your existence

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/JjNcm2VUpQN43CHQ6

Akukwo
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Antai123(m): 6:33pm On Apr 04
But this Tinubu is intelligent, may God help him to salvage me from this economic mess I have found myself in.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Villa12(m): 6:36pm On Apr 04
Makunahatata:
Chibuzor everything u wish na fr u and ur family where u are Igbo or not...I repeat carry ur oriburuku comot fr here
The curse is already on you and your dead brain Ronus that are suffering and smiling defending failure
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Exceed15: 6:39pm On Apr 04
Kikikikikiki.. he has been brainwashing his mumu supporters during campaign period. Here is another. Kai u did this to Tinubu followers?
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Makunahatata: 6:40pm On Apr 04
Villa12:
The curse is already on you and your dead brain Ronus that are suffering and smiling defending failure
ode ...curse dey on your papa... oloribuu Omo ofo

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Zetty177x: 6:40pm On Apr 04
Ategberoson:

As you did for obi after his useless governance for 8 wasted years in anambra

What d f√kk do I have to do with Anambra? Are u high?....I'm not an ibo, never been to the east and u tell me about Anambara. U are an oponu..ashiere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Exceed15: 6:40pm On Apr 04
Ikjec:

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/JjNcm2VUpQN43CHQ6

He can only assure people like you.. Nigerians are wiser.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by jaxxy(m): 6:43pm On Apr 04
incompetence and arrogance..

He scatterred the economy and made it far worse and now bragging about making it less worse. Lol

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Ray07(m): 6:46pm On Apr 04
Kingrshd3:

We are not daft rather u are d daft citizens for not believing that inflation will be reduced..
A daft person calling another daft.
Same imaginary stories your father was told is being told to you.

Is a pity though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by PHAYOL81: 7:08pm On Apr 04
Hopefully so
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by DeepSight(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04
Risingblue008:
If this man can reduce the inflation rate(hyper-chronic)
Then consider me APC member

But i knw its not possible
I just wish prices of commodities could go down
I just wish

Going down is probably impossible. In Nigeria, what goes up doesn't come down.

What we should hope for is that the sky rocketing should at least stop.
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by GenFunction: 7:10pm On Apr 04
kokoA:
and express shock.
nd oh yes he expressed shock tru out the 8yrs
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by ayo2008: 7:13pm On Apr 04

1 Like

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Charly68: 7:15pm On Apr 04
I love brain and brawn men ; they are audacious and goal getters. God will help you sir. You know what you are doing. Plotting greater harvest for a better tomorrow..

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Villa12(m): 7:20pm On Apr 04
Makunahatat:
ode ...curse dey on your papa... oloribuu Omo ofo
your children and grandchildren will also asslicking these politicians children also. It is a generational curse on your lineage already. They will keep on asslicking their oppressors, their children and grandchildren. While their oppressors continue to live in affluence, using sophisticated gadgets, vacation to first world countries, having dual citizenship, buying properties in US, UK, Canada, Australia. But you, your children, grandchildren and your great-grandchildren will continue to live in slum in Nigeria shouting UP NEPA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Ill-equipped For War In Mali! / Abandoned IEDs By Boko Haram Kill 63 In Borno Town / Double Bomb Blasts In Maiduguri, Many Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.