Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) (19593 Views)

Youths Dragged Down Tinubu’s Banner In Ogun State (Photos) / APC Presidential Primary: You All Should Calm Down - Tinubu / APC Registration: Lagos Leaders Allege Plot To Whittle Down Tinubu's Influence (2) (3) (4)

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by idealogical: 6:25am On Apr 05
successmatters:

The best way to reduce inflation is to

1. remove fuel subsidy
2. Float the naira
3. Increase electricity tariff
4. Keep shaking your wrists like a ghost

He's right, inflation is gone, we support him.

And if we ask you to tell us the best strategies to reduce inflation, you go begin shaking your wrists like a ghost and throwing tantrums..

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Oghene86: 6:35am On Apr 05
Ikjec:
Honestly, as a none Tinibu supporter; I had to realize, that wishing the president evil, is like wishing your dad evil, and expecting him to pay your bills though the next phase of your existence

The honest reason Even the Holly book asked you to pray for your Leaders

Get a SUPER Professional Company Logo Or Letterhead for your Business for 2k Only

PAY AFTER SERVICE

Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/JjNcm2VUpQN43CHQ6

You and Seyi can pray for him, I will pray for my
father, someone that has brought unnecessary hardship to everyone deliberately to satisfy his personal gains, I should be praying for him to repent or what or for restitution
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Abass07(m): 6:37am On Apr 05
Scholarforlife:

[color=#006600][/color] Since 1999 till date Obasanjo remains the most impactful Nigerian president. Yaradua could possibly have been if he ruled for long.
I really wish and hope Tinubu will be able to better Obj's performance for the good of everyone.
Yes. We all hope so
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Ibman: 7:03am On Apr 05
Presidon du Nigeria
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 7:12am On Apr 05
APC = MORE PROMISES.

BUT OF A TRUTH, IN TINUBU I TRUST

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 7:23am On Apr 05
Igbo una go keep crying till kingdom come we will make sure u didn’t get that president position keep hating jealous very dumb people lol
DONFRANSKID:

BASTARDIZED YOURUBA BOY

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:28am On Apr 05
Morenikeji090:
Igbo una go keep crying till kingdom come we will make sure u didn’t get that president position keep hating jealous very dumb people lol
Your mumu president is busy destroying the economy while idiots like are busy labeling everyone who complains about tinubu government igbos
Yoruba’s are always filled with hate and wickedness in their blood.
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Morenikeji090(m): 7:34am On Apr 05
Fool like you dollar coming down and shall come down… bad belle people Igbo very nonsense race… if I’m to ask now this mad man go Dey live for south west oooo they will run away from their useless region come south west slavery people lol
DONFRANSKID:

Your mumu president is busy destroying the economy while idiots like are busy labeling everyone who complains about tinubu government igbos
Yoruba’s are always filled with hate and wickedness in their blood.

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by ogolemati: 7:47am On Apr 05
madridguy:
We are worried already President Tinubu.

Food we cannot eat.

No light.... Heat wan kpai person.

Fuel we cannot buy due to price.

Sick people are dying because they cannot afford good food and drugs.

Now you want to finish us with new tariff for darkness the Discos are supplying.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin did anyone lay hands on you.how can you say this to your darling daddy

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by DONFRANSKID(m): 7:49am On Apr 05
Morenikeji090:
Fool like you dollar coming down and shall come down… bad belle people Igbo very nonsense race… if I’m to ask now this mad man go Dey live for south west oooo they will run away from their useless region come south west slavery people lol
Morôn
As dollar they come down, are prices of commodities coming down
The idiot removed fuel subsidy we are not feeling the benefits of it
The idiot removed electricity subsidy again
The price of dollar sky rocketed almost 200% from where buhari left it
Corruption is thriving
There is hunger in the country
There’s a lot of case of insecurity
Lives and properties are lost everyday
Yet you hypocrite always criticize people who wants a better nation as an Igbo man
I don’t know if being Yoruba means you people don’t have sense automatically.
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by thegrinch(m): 9:04am On Apr 05
successmatters:

The best way to reduce inflation is to

1. remove fuel subsidy
2. Float the naira
3. Increase electricity tariff
4. Keep shaking your wrists like a ghost

He's right, inflation is gone, we support him.

The funny thing is that If you remove Politics from the conversation, almost every Aspirant in the last elections including Obi would agree that these are solid steps toward getting the country back on track.

Of course, it would initially cause inflation, but in the end, things will even out.

However, because everybody is fighting for his own interest, they would shame Tinubu, so that they would look like better alternatives in the next elections.

In your response, you can disagree with the facts I have presented here, But don't be unfortunate and insult your father's mate O! I did not throw any Insult O!

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by thegrinch(m): 9:10am On Apr 05
DONFRANSKID:

Morôn
As dollar they come down, are prices of commodities coming down
The idiot removed fuel subsidy we are not feeling the benefits of it
The idiot removed electricity subsidy again
The price of dollar sky rocketed almost 200% from where buhari left it
Corruption is thriving
There is hunger in the country
There’s a lot of case of insecurity
Lives and properties are lost everyday
Yet you hypocrite always criticize people who wants a better nation as an Igbo man
I don’t know if being Yoruba means you people don’t have sense automatically.

I will speak to you as a Yoruba Man, who has sense.
* First I will not insult you back, even if you have rubbished the whole Yoruba race

* Who's responsible for the price of goods in the market? FG or Traders? When they increased prices because of Dollar rate, are they not supposed to reduce it as the dollar falls? But you will not blame your trader colleagues, rather you'll blame the government... How wise!

* If you truly want a better nation, you will not be hounding News items and trolling on Nairaland. You will start by holding your LG Chairman and state governor accountable. They have received double the allocation since the fuel subsidy has been removed. They are the ones partially responsible for the hardship you face, not FG. Ask them what they've been doing with the extra allocation, instead on focusing on FG

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Zetty177x: 9:14am On Apr 05
Ategberoson:

Oloriburuku Omo irankiran ni e

Oloriburuku yii lo ta Yoruba loopo

O tilo sile anambra ri o de ro pe Ogbeni Peteru Obi oloriburuku ti awon yanmiri fun ni épe fun odindin odun mejo le se ijoba Daraju Tinubu lo?

Mo mo pe o ki se Yoruba sá nitori olo je Yoruba ki o ma gbe leyin awon to bu Yoruba nitori Tinubu, se a o ni opolopo Yoruba to dibo fun LP, PDP ati awon egbe Miran? Kilode to gbogbo won bu Yoruba ti Iwo Omo ale o le pa won lenu mo pe ki won kojusi Tinubu ko Fi awon Yoruba sile ninu iwa ikorira won

Egún nbe Lori awon Abiruun tó bi eranko lasan ikeji aja bi ti e

Omo ale

All these above to your papa and mama when de grave...same amin
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Ategberoson(m): 9:18am On Apr 05
Zetty177x:

All these above to your papa and mama when de grave...same amin

Say this in Yoruba if you're a true Yoruba omo lasan ikeji obo

Your parents might be dead, mine are still alive and healthy, anyone that wish them death won't live to see the next Sunday of this month

Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by DONFRANSKID(m): 10:07am On Apr 05
thegrinch:

I will speak to you as a Yoruba Man, who has sense.
* First I will not insult you back, even if you have rubbished the whole Yoruba race

* Who's responsible for the price of goods in the market? FG or Traders? When they increased prices because of Dollar rate, are they not supposed to reduce it as the dollar falls? But you will not blame your trader colleagues, rather you'll blame the government... How wise!

* If you truly want a better nation, you will not be hounding News items and trolling on Nairaland. You will start by holding your LG Chairman and state governor accountable. They have received double the allocation since the fuel subsidy has been removed. They are the ones partially responsible for the hardship you face, not FG. Ask them what they've been doing with the extra allocation, instead on focusing on FG
Oga na federal government is the root corruption
How can you fight corruption when you yourself is corrupt no way
If you want tackle corruption start with the root.
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by taiwolomo1: 4:05pm On Apr 05
Think9ja:
My own be say make these people do finish this their rubbish fasting make Government activities resume fully.

We don tire to de wait
u call our fasting useless!? U r a disgrace to human hood!
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Think9ja(m): 6:13pm On Apr 05
taiwolomo1:
u call our fasting useless!? U r a disgrace to human hood!

Yes, it is useless.
Deal with it
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by tsdarkside(m): 7:03pm On Apr 05
that was a nice speech....
you have to know how to talk to nigerian elites too...
Re: Don’t Worry About Inflation, We’ll Bring It Down, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (video) by Hectore(m): 2:56pm On Apr 15
kokoA:
He is more inspiring in his speech than the former one.

Which kind yeye inspiration be that......... His experimentations aren't working at all.

Fake Police Commissioner Arrested In Abuja / Buhari’s Ministers Have No Accommodations - Kachikwu [VIDEO] / FG Appoints 5 New Directors, General Manager For NCAA